It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Dashen, I dedicate this toon to our hero of the resistance... my Italian granddad used to sing it to me in memory of the partisans.

www.youtube.com...

One morning I awakened,
oh bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao! (Goodbye beautiful)
One morning I awakened
And I found the invader.

Oh partisan carry me away,
oh bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao
oh partisan carry me away
Because I feel death approaching.

And if I die as a partisan,
and if I die as a partisan
then you must bury me.

Bury me up in the mountain,
bury me up in the mountain
under the shade of a beautiful flower.

And all those who shall pass,
and all those who shall pass
will tell me "what a beautiful flower."

This is the flower of the partisan,
this is the flower of the partisan
who died for freedom

ETA - I've been learning this to sing at the weekend... hope we get some news that feeds the raw emotion it needs!
edit on 9-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It goes back to the Oranges of the Mueller investigation:

Top 100 national symbols in the World No.46: Windmill- Netherland

11th May, 2019 will be... Windmill Day

Which in turn connects to "orange revolution" Ukraine.

Who is Van der Zwaan?

The Dutchman is a London-based lawyer who formerly worked at international law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.

Van der Zwaan "wilfully and knowingly" made false statements to investigators while answering questions about a report prepared in 2012 by his former law firm for the Ukrainian Ministry of Justice on the trial of Yulia Tymoshenko.

Ms Tymoshenko, a former Ukrainian prime minister, was jailed in 2011 over a gas deal with Russia, in charges she said were politically motivated.

The report prepared by Skadden was used to defend Ukraine's then pro-Russia President Viktor Yanukovych from international criticism over the jailing of Ms Tymoshenko, a bitter rival who he defeated to become president in 2010.

Trump-Russia inquiry: Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan sentenced to 30 days
edit on 9-4-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Anonymous has also never done anything worthwhile.

Neither has Q.

Getting some people giddy isn't worthwhile.

Q has started putting people behind bars and in front of firing squads.

Really? Who?

edit on 9-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I haven't even caught up on the last thread!

lol

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Anonymous has also never done anything worthwhile.

Neither has Q.

Getting some people giddy isn't worthwhile.

Q has started putting people behind bars and in front of firing squads.

Really? Who?

Always the same response.

You have been the annoying thorn in these threads. You already know the answers!

Anyone just needs to go back to the start of the other threads to see your handiwork where they can make up their own minds.

For your future understanding, I do not reply to your posts, even if directed at me.

P

edit on 9/4/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Dont know if this gas been brought up yet but thi s article seemed interesting.

CONGRESS BLASTS LABOR SECRETARY FOR LETTING BILLIONAIRE CHILD TRAFFICKING PEDOPHILE "ON THE LOOSE"

Q has only mentioned Alex Acosta once in drop #2874 via qmap.pub, and I cant fathom the context of it at the moment for some reason.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

"Bella ciao" ("Goodbye beautiful") is an Italian folk song that was adopted as an anthem of the anti-fascist resistance. [...] "Bella ciao" is used worldwide as an anti-fascist hymn of freedom and resistance."

You Antifa now...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Thanks dash.

This saga is well worth following.

The more i think about it the more i have the impression, this is an attempt to start another story to be told.
Something along the line of the opening Scene in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. In the monastery where the devil silences all his deciples but the story is still told...

Will this see closure with some solid proofs of all the claims made by q. I hope so.

But as for now im enjoying the show...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So how can the noise from a windmill cause cancer?

Windmill = rumor mill?

rumor (n.)

late 14c., from Old French rumor "commotion, widespread noise or report" (Modern French rumeur), from Latin rumorem (nominative rumor) "noise, clamor, common talk, hearsay, popular opinion,"
link

If Trump imagines these investigations as a cancer on his presidency, they are a cancer that has already metastasized.
link

Robert Mueller beat cancer in 2001 link

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Always the same response.

Pot meet the kettle.

You can't even answer because the truth is that Q hasn't done anything outside of making people hope and speculate about things that are supposedly happening behind the curtain. Q even said "60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity." and people have bought into it just so they can keep repeating the same mantras.

Sure, "Trust the Plan", "BOOM", "MAGA", "Dark to Light", "Great Awakening", people have said these things thousands of times in these threads and you want to act like I'm the only one saying the same thing?

Until Q delivers, you are no better than anyone questioning Q, and your claim about Q putting people behind bars and in front of firing squads is BS. You don't have anything to back that up.

edit on 9-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Some more dots re oranges of the (Wind)Mueller investigation:

The Netherlands is the 2nd largest investor into the Ukrainian economy

Russia largest investor in Ukraine in first half of 2018

Over two thirds of the victims of the MH17 downing in 2014 were dutch!

In the years leading up to the MH17 tragedy the Netherlands were Russia's LARGEST export partner!

Reminder: Dutch agencies provide crucial intel about Russia's interference in US-elections

How do you like them apples oranges now?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

"Bella ciao" ("Goodbye beautiful") is an Italian folk song that was adopted as an anthem of the anti-fascist resistance. [...] "Bella ciao" is used worldwide as an anti-fascist hymn of freedom and resistance."

You Antifa now...

Well, I think 99.9% of the human population is anti Fascism...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: Trillium

I vividly remember the stages I went through when the proverbial veil was lifted for me...it shakes you to your core and, then spits you out. I literally had NO ONE that even half way knew or understood what I was going through.

I honestly feel like there is a massive awakening happening lately and it hopefully makes it easier for the newly awakened to adjust if there are more like minded people helping them to adjust

It’s ALOT to take in!!!

IF you try to speak to the happily brainwashed ones, it is like YOU are the freak. You have to win them over with common sense and hard facts. It is certainly not paranoia when TPTB have staked their claims viciously and you know you are in their way.

Q has been pointing to places to go with facts. But all that boasting is hurting the product if these major perp's keep getting to walk scot free without even a Grand Jury review of the information. We say put up or shut up on the facts and we need it on the predicted results or this has been just a fantasy for us to play with in our minds.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ah another great Trump moment!

It is widely believed that the crown prince ordered the slaying, though the crown prince has denied those charges.

President Trump has also refused to blame the crown prince and has opted not to punish Saudi Arabia over the killing despite U.S. intelligence agencies reportedly concluding that the crown prince was likely responsible.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Stage Must be Set before Prosecuting Big Names
Thread by @40_head: "1. Q has said many times "You have more than you know". qmap.pub... I've learned to take this to heart. Somewherld, all the clues and all the facts we need to take down the […]"

93 tweets Unrolled...Part 4

This thread is mind blowing and goes WAY back to the Panama Canal and explains so much! You may need to read the previous 3 parts which are all linked to get the backstory on these deep state players to make sense of the present and how they're all tied together. Recall Q said more than once [this] is much bigger than one can imagine. Well, this is a mega brain dump of info and you'll need a fresh pot of coffee to tackle all 4 parts.
This thread will make your head spin with so many countless research avenues to explore.

It has to be much bigger, they killed JFK over this IMO. Is Q showing us the end of this with an answer to the obvious treason? Gonna take one of the bigger Miracles for this to end favorably for traitors.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
From cryptic Q's last post on the 29th of March.

DESPERATION.
Reconcile using logic.
THINK FOR YOURSELF.
DIVIDERS will FAIL.

Morning thoughts for the new thread.
Compass dividers or JQA for WITD, and RSA or Dali for Peter Shor just to name two.
Perhaps "Q" was having issues with the feedback loop and has implemented some code to confuse the drone?
Also possible the source for the drops has similar issues.

To Rel:

And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Twin towers?
edit on 9-4-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Trump trusts those intelligence agencies as much as most of us.
Weapons of mass destruction anyone?
Or how about Brennan and Clapper declaring that they saw the intelligence reports that Trump had colluded and was guilty of treason?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And everyone had the audacity to call him crazy for going against the determination of the "muh 17 intel agencies". Which turned out to be a crock of you know what.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Here till the end my Frens! We still have Soros, [P] = POPE, Israel which is being saved for last and I can only imagine the fillers in between. Bring the PAIN!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

P could be Pope, it could be Payseur, it could be Pegasus....it could be a number of things.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join