It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thats very interesting....havent heard that information until just now. Why is Mueller still coming to work everyday if his job is complete? That signifies to me that his investigation IS NOT complete. Perhaps he has had a secret mandate this entire time, in addition to the public one? Clear Trump of collusion on one hand, and what else on the other hand? I cannot believe that it is anything advantageous towards the President at this point in time. Even his report "clearing" the President has handed Congress a roadmap for impeachment.

What could he still be doing there? Is it as simple as tying up loose ends from his 2 year investigation? Or, is he still performing an ongoing investigation into something else entirely (Clintons, Obama?)

The only problem I see with your theory question on the Clinton's and Obama is the fact Mueller was complicit in some of their apparent activities that are under question. He would've had to have been a 15 year Mob Mole type for that to be the case. Especially, with the things that have happened surrounding HRC. Arkanacide aside there are many of the very shady type like the Sex Cult NXIVM who are so closely tied to members in very good standing with this Clique of evil. The Uranium deal and so many things under his watch that are just sketchy at best.
edit on 22-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Also in NXIVM news:

link

Allison Mack recorded Keith Raniere in January of 2017 saying:

"Do you think the person who’s being branded should be held to the table, almost like a sacrifice?” Raniere asks Mack, adding that he thinks the slaves should be completely nude. “That’s a feeling of submission.”
Mack mumbles affirmatively in response but remains largely silent as the sex-obsessed guru continues to lay out his sick vision for searing his initials into his followers’ flesh.
“It probably should be a more vulnerable position,” he muses. “Laying on the back, legs spread straight, held to the table. Hands above the head, probably held, almost like sacrificial.”

"And the person should probably ask to be branded,” Raniere adds, almost as if an afterthought. “They should probably say that before they’re held down, so it doesn’t seem like they’re being coerced.”
“Please brand me, it would be an honor…” he offers, trailing off.

Just as a reminder. This upstanding individual supported and donated to:

And this disgusting sex cult ran its operation under the radar with the help of:

But again, there's nothing to see here and nothing is happening...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Q has mentioned Planned Parenthood US often, but little has come up on the international front. Until now...

International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) employs 30,000 staff

Major British sexual health charity handed £132m in foreign aid 'provided prostitutes for staff, donors and guests' attending official functions

A major British charity handed huge sums in foreign aid by the Government is alleged to have overseen the hiring of prostitutes for staff, donors and guests attending official functions. International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), the world’s biggest sexual health charity, is also accused of offering young volunteers to adults at events in Africa.

uh, er, um...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
A graphic of NXIVM connections

twitter.com...

Resolution too small useless
8Chan should have it in higher resolution brb
Thank for head-up

It 31.28 Mb
www.megaupload.us...
5000x5000

edit on 22-5-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Information on Biden.

He's being trotted out, shamed, as he has zero chance of making it past June as a candidate. This is why he is out there right now - consider how far in advance his supposed "bump" has occurred.

Not one Dem running now is viable - none. If they are "running" now they are out of money, in the shame box or in jail by end of summer.

This is a show.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Solid opinion. Will watch this unfold.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Nunes presses Trump to ask Theresa May about British government’s role in Steele dossier

"Is the British government aware of, did it give permission for, or did it participate in, activities by any government to surveil or otherwise target active or former associates of the Trump campaign, if any such surveillance activities took place?"

"Describe any communications or relationship, if any, Joseph Mifsud ... has had with British intelligence and any information the British government possesses about Mifsud's connection to any other government or intelligence agency."

DJT has said when the dust settles Nunes will be seen as a hero.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Nice, thanks!
Here's the better readable 5500 x 5000 resolution size.
https:// media.8ch.net/file_dl/6448ce59fadf70bad78af4dd0bc72cd9d4f0ebba8f088e3ac6316b6239f31963.png/FULL_NXIVM_50.png

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Pelosi and Shumer got owned today at the Whitehouse. You actually thought you could plot on the POTUS behind closed doors on how to impeach him then come out publicly and declare he's doing a "cover up". Then, just waltz into the "PEOPLES" house and drive the train. Wrong answer kids. Now go ahead children make your next move. I say the same thing to you that I said to my kids when they were growing up. I did it before you even thought of it.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Nice, thanks!
Here's the better readable 5500 x 5000 resolution size.
https:// media.8ch.net/file_dl/6448ce59fadf70bad78af4dd0bc72cd9d4f0ebba8f088e3ac6316b6239f31963.png/FULL_NXIVM_50.png

Hereit at 10,000x10,000
31.28 Mb
www.megaupload.us...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Aaaargh!! Just lost a post I spent half hour typing...

Basically it was about 6 different stories on BBC today that seem primed to hold the news top spots away from any oncoming FISA declas:

1) Theresa May; cabinet minister resigns, others refused meetings, 1922 committee threatening to change rules to oust her: linky

And 2 newspapers run with picture of her crying on way back from weekly meeting with Queen - perhaps she's been told she'll be hung out to dry for FISA?

2) Another panorama exposee of autists in care home being abused - linky

3) British Steel put into administration - linky

4) Ex Brinks Matt gold bullion robber to be released from prison on parole after killing a guy in road rage (had already killed a policeman as part of Brinks Matt job) - linky

5) Sir Phillip Green closing shops and facing another pension fund shortfall run-and-run saga - linky

6) European elections for UK MEPs is tomorrow but not counted til sunday - linky

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Isn't it ironic how Trump lost billions, and people hold that against him?

Progressive Democrats are happy when Billionaires lose a lot of money.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Aside from the Terrorist Nation Travel Ban, Have any challenges to Trump decisions made it to the Supreme Court? I think the Supreme Court works fewer days than Congress? (Congress is only in session 147 days @ year.)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry Rel, you're not alone in lost work, lost post.

Not alone on your #4 either, sadly.

John Walker Lindh, American ex-Taliban militant, set to walk free Thursday
Still as radical as he was back in 2001, just before 9/11.
Enemy combatant but yet falls in with Catch & Release bs. Keeps the perpetual war fed.
Good luck Ireland.

I guess climate change hoax is more important here in the USofA.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

If the subpoena-happy Democrats haven't subpoenaed Bob Mueller, it's because Mueller (or his team) were colluding with House Democrats right after the election, when Dims took the House majority. I started a thread on that in late November, after the conspiring was discovered. ( I now think the Secret arrangement between Pelosi, Schiff, Cummings, Nadler to "get Trump", also included Mueller and/or Weismann.)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's nuts isn't it EMN?

In the UK we could remove his citizenship and deport/exile him - IF he has dual citizenship!

Is it the same in U.S.?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The White House duplicated that page and passed it out to each reporter at this morning's Rose Garden press briefing.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Pee-losi and Shoe-mer take turns lying about the President's behavior in meetings when no cameras are present.

On Jan 9th, SCHUMER said President Trump pounded his fist on the table and stormed out.

Today, PELOSI said President Trump threw a temper tantrum and stormed out.
DJT's Response to Pelosi: twitter.com...

On January 9th, only one Republican who was in the room said Schumer was a liar.
Today, I haven't heard any Republican say Pelosi is lying.

If Paul Ryan had said that Obama threw a temper tantrum, hoards of Democrats would have come to the President's defense...even if Obama DID throw a tantrum.

Personally though, I want to see crimes of the current crop of Democrats exposed, more than those committed by has-been's like Comey, Strzok, Lynch, Hillary, etc..

I think Devin Nunes said tonight, for the first time, that Schiff is scared because some of the declas that's coming will expose him. Sounds good to me! Now let's get some BIDEN or BIDEN FAMILY crimes exposed, and Republicans will be fighting FIRE with FIRE.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Aside from the Terrorist Nation Travel Ban, Have any challenges to Trump decisions made it to the Supreme Court? I think the Supreme Court works fewer days than Congress? (Congress is only in session 147 days @ year.)

Those were executive orders that were objected to by Left plaintiffs. This is where a court is ordering POTUS (office of) to do something. I think this would move to SCOTUS.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's nuts isn't it EMN?

In the UK we could remove his citizenship and deport/exile him - IF he has dual citizenship!

Is it the same in U.S.?

Yep, we're definitely living in crazy times. I'm not so sure about those specific laws here in USA. Every time we get a new president the immigration laws are changed/amended. That guy will probably start a radical Islam school in Ireland or end up back on the battlefield in Afghanistan.

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join