It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Almost 2 years and not one arrest??.. FAQQQ!! This is a Political movement..Re-Elect- Re-elect.

What a joke.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Sounds like a Qonspiracy that would trigger a distance limiting controlled EMP chain reaQtion 😎

Targeting computer control programs written in Cyrillic script 😎

The "secret" Code would have to correspond to a specific time on a sun dial 😎

CodeName.EnriQue 😎

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
a reply to: daskakik
The partisan true believers on the left sat on the edges off their seats for a year ...

Q has been going on for 50% longer and still no perp walks.

Who cares if he claimed to be a prophet or not. It is obvious he isn't.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
So they want to drag McGhan in to testify in front of Congress. That may backfire.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry "lap-band" Nadler is subpoenaing former White House attorney, DON McGAHN.

Even though McGhan spent 30 hours testifying to Mueller's hit squad, Nadler says Mueller was "Executive Branch", just like the White House. There may have been some "privilege" taking place during the interrogations.

Expected Public Appearance Date is 5/21/2019: theconservativetreehouse.com...-162828

The DOJ and White House told John McGahn that he can legally IGNORE Jerry Nadler's subpoena, and skip tomorrow's hearing in front of the House Judiciary committee.

Tonight, Nadler sent a threatening letter to John McGahn, warning of "serious consequences", if he doesn't show up.

You better show up, or else!: townhall.com...

I hope committee member Cohen brings enough KFChicken to share tomorrow!

Cohen protests AG Barr's non-appearance by eating Chicken: twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You talk of Trump like he is important. He is a sock puppet just like the rest. I must have heard people calling for declas for at least 6 months and that is just one more thing that hasn't happened.

The cabal hasn't lost power. They just got a face that could win over some hearts and minds.

edit on 21-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Former US secretary of state and four-star general Colin Powell alleged that Israel possesses some 200 nuclear weapons, in an email apparently leaked by Russian hackers this week. Discussing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s March 2015 speech to Congress about the dangers posed by the Iranian nuclear deal, in an email he sent to US Democratic party donor Jeffrey Leeds, Powell wrote that he doubted the Iranian regime would use an atomic bomb even if it could get one, since “the boys in Tehran know Israel has 200, all targeted on Tehran, and we have thousands.”

www.timesofisrael.com/in-leaked-emails-colin-powell-says-israel-has-200-nukes/

www.timesofisrael.com...

“I don’t trust Iranians — almost went to jail over Iran-Contra,” he wrote, referring to a political scandal in the United States in the late 1980s, in which American officials were caught facilitating weapons sales to Iran, despite an arms embargo.

In the emails, Powell also referred to Donald Trump as a “national disgrace and an international pariah,” called Hillary Clinton “greedy, not transformational,” and asserted that Bill Clinton is “still dicking bimbos.”

edit on 21-5-2019 by FlyingFox because: Fair disclosure, I met Colin Powell

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Just did some digging into the Nevada County, CA inmates list. It has all of the people currently in custody there listed.
Mary Dalton is not listed

( reports.nevcounty.net... dSort=&rdNewPageNr=True1&rdRequestForwarding=Form )

also notes from 5-19-19 are not posted yet on GVPD, when they are supposed to be posted as of Monday.
www.gvpd.net...

edit on 21-5-2019 by dubiousatworst because: more local

however there are some "unknown" markers for the action heat map. te see them you need to tick the "unknown box.
map.citizenserviceportal.com...
edit on 21-5-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

Incident UNKNOWN Case # G1901499 Date: 5/18/2019 3:31:00 PM Location: 400 BLK LAMARQUE CT

edit on 21-5-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You talk of Trump like he is important. He is a sock puppet just like the rest. I must have heard people calling for declas for at least 6 months and that is just one more thing that hasn't happened.

The cabal hasn't lost power. They just got a face that could win over some hearts and minds.

Generally yes, I agree with you, the Presidential position is just a masthead and a cover for those truly in power. But Trump claims that he's different, he claims that he's there to drain the swamp, end the cabal, end our servitude. I'm choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt. What have I got to lose?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
But Trump claims that he's different...

Caveat emptor.

We continue to wait and see. All the chatter about drops, tweets and decodes is just pretty noise that some of us like to make.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I'm not a true believer. Hell not even partisan.
I do see a need for a huge swing to the "right", especially in the courts. I believe in God, but not religion. See Q as having a heads up and the ability to communicate as the "possessed" wannabes do and appreciate how it screws them up.
Never saw a prophetic gig but see that others do.
I have hope for the plan more than trust and I have been impressed to the point I'm Q-ish and would help in any way I could.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I've noticed at the Q juice bar there seems to be a lot of seating for the old navy crowd.
Just an observation, but it might help assimilate some of the esoteric posts.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
For perspective and refreshing the memory I Ran across this article from Dec. 2018 - R evealed: Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have been working with FBI and IRS since last year

Besides the subject title something really jumped out at me ... Q has asked the Question "Who knows where the bodies are buried ? " (5 Nov 2017 Drop #97 first time it showed) and I think I may have found an answer

.....It turns out that whistleblowers inside and outside the Clinton Foundation have amassed "6,000 pages of evidence attached to a whistleblower submission filed secretly more than a year ago with the IRS and FBI." Among that evidence can be found........ internal legal reviews that the foundation conducted on itself in 2008 and 2011.

The submission also cites an interview its investigators conducted with Andrew Kessel that quotes the foundation's longtime chief financial officer as saying he was unable to stop former President Clinton from "commingling" personal business and charitable activities inside the foundation and thathe "knows where all the bodies are buried."..... (and the KICKER ) ---- Their own investigation! That's hard to put down as politically motivated.

A lot cooking on the stove and I know everyone is hungry !
Former Clinton Foundation CFO Turns IRS Informant on Clinton Family - Dec 2018

That evidence was assembled by a private firm called MDA Analytics LLC, run by accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators, who alleged the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities and may be liable for millions of dollars in delinquent taxes and penalties. In addition to the IRS, the firm’s partners have had contact with prosecutors in the main Justice Department in Washington and FBI agents in Little Rock, Ark.

This is more than a re-election stunt ! Big BIG BIGGER
edit on 5212019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 5212019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
But Trump claims that he's different...

Caveat emptor.
All the chatter about drops, tweets and decodes is just pretty noise that some of us like to make.

As far as you know...

History tells us that all corrupt empires fall. With or without Trump the U.S. is due for a revolution.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nadler's threats didn't work. McGahn was a NO SHOW today.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: carewemust

Nadler's threats didn't work. McGahn was a NO SHOW today.
www.foxnews.com...

Nadler is a clown show. He wants to (has been directed to) keep the Russia Hoax alive. This is why Dems don’t launch the impeachment and once it goes to the Senate for the investigation portion it dies immediately.

This way they can prolong the narrative but Trump is shutting them down at each turn.

This House will go 2 years with Dems in charge and fail to accomplish any meaningful legislative action. Pitiful.
edit on 21-5-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My my why are these down already

dougcollins.house.gov...

Linky

dougcollins.house.gov...

Linky

edit on 21-5-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
From the Excellent Jeff Carlson @epoch

EXCLUSIVE: Testimony by FBI Lawyer Trisha Anderson Reveals Extensive Role in Trump, Clinton Investigations

Lawmakers also questioned Anderson about whether she advised Comey against making a public announcement that the FBI had reopened its investigation into Clinton following findings on the laptop of former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) because Comey would have been “responsible for getting Donald Trump elected.”

As mentioned last night here about the funny dates RE: Comey public statement and Lynch contention.

The laptop strikes me as odd. Folks had to be cleared to look at it. Folks had to be told what to look at and for and what to avoid. All because of Classified Information. Doesn't that kind of make the point about Classified Information???

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You know they backed up Hillarys data at least once a week.
They even retrieved missing data from the state department records.
Lies that are easily proven as lies do not help your Q-uase.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
My my why are these down already

dougcollins.house.gov...

Linky

dougcollins.house.gov...

Linky

Every U.S. House website if offline !!!!!!!

SomethinQ WonQ 😃

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

We are waiting and seeing...

With or without Trump the U.S. is due for a revolution.

And Q is telling people to not revolt that "they are from the government and are here to help".

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join