It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not me I live in Scotland, but all cheer yous on.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Note Photo caption

Russians Claim CIA Chief John Brennan Made Secret Trip to Moscow

3-14-2016 was a very busy day it would seem...

High-ranking Russian officials claim that CIA Director John Brennan visited Moscow on March 14 to meet with Russia’s federal intelligence agency. A CIA spokesman allegedly clarified that the meeting had nothing to do with Russia’s withdrawal from Syria.

edit on 20-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That was considered by some to be "October Surprise".

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

July 26, 2018 Statement from the President As the head of the executive branch and Commander in Chief, I have a unique, Constitutional responsibility to protect the Nation’s classified information, including by controlling access to it. Today, in fulfilling that responsibility, I have decided to revoke the security clearance of John Brennan, former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Historically, former heads of intelligence and law enforcement agencies have been allowed to retain access to classified information after their Government service so that they can consult with their successors regarding matters about which they may have special insights and as a professional courtesy.

Neither of these justifications supports Mr. Brennan’s continued access to classified information. First, at this point in my Administration, any benefits that senior officials might glean from consultations with Mr. Brennan are now outweighed by the risks posed by his erratic conduct and behavior. Second, that conduct and behavior has tested and far exceeded the limits of any professional courtesy that may have been due to him. [...]

I don’t know if this was ever posted in here, but I noticed Brennen is the current subject at the moment, and by complete chance, while digging into an interesting website I just found last night- I clicked on this.

Link

I ended up here by searching for info on these elite scientists known as JASON and found that this site lists in detail, a great deal of projects and issues they were consulted on, through past admins and the current one.

I found this interesting- basically an admission from the most prominent scientists alive today, that we cannot be sure our drinking water is safe.

This was found under a project about AI and how it can be used in individual healthcare, listing environmental factors as a missing piece of the data stream needed for comprehensive health care records of all individuals.

Bolding mine

One can imagine that members of some households may have higher levels of certain toxins than members of another household. Environmental exposure data can fairly easily be captured in health data projects. For instance: ● Blood testing could include assays for common environmental toxins (e.g., lead, dioxin, etc.). Custom and commercial testing kits are available (for example [128] ● Diet-related toxins should be considered (e.g., preservatives, pesticides, plastic residues from packaging, heavy metals). Patient questionnaires could be designed to include 40 questions about diet-related toxins, for instance the percentage of produce purchased that is organic, number of times per week that seafood [129] is consumed, etc. ● Given the decaying infrastructure in the US [130] it would be worth monitoring water quality in people’s homes, and feeding this information into meta-datasets used for AI studies generating human disease correlates. There is some evidence that, in certain places in the country, water contaminants including lead fall outside of allowable bounds [131].

I mean, watch the water, right?

Just found it interesting. Maybe someone else will too.

link is a PDF file: fas.org...
edit on Mon May 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote and made PARAGRAPHS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

SOURCE NEEDED for second quote ASAP
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon May 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting pic EMN! Why are half of the leaders wearing the same blue shirts? Are they the countries who aren't part of APEC but trade most frequently with it?

I see:

Trudeau, POTUS, Putin, Premier Xi, South Korea's Moon (but no Kim!!), Jacinda Arden (very centrally!),

Why wearing matching shirt? 'Family photo Tradition', apparently started by then Pres Bill Clinton who gave out matching leather-bomber jackets back in '93 Summit. Kim is not part of the 'family'.
Not sure why some chose not to wear matching attire.

See President Trump joins the tradition of wearing matching shirts at APEC summit

Lots of pics of our favorite world leaders here

Some are identified in this pic; hover mouse over.
Leaders identified

Trần Đại Quang died (viral disease) last year and some are no longer in power.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
@hesmatalvi

Very good unroll on the Iran/Obama scam and connections.

The misdirection and more misdirection should be obvious to many now but for most not at all. Look at russia, not Ukraine. Look at russia, not China. Look at Syria, not Iran, but then look at Iran, but not the C_A Iran.

The misdirection is beyond all comprehension and all designed to prevent people from looking in two key places: Above the names we know and More importantly it is designed to keep us from looking WITHIN ourselves.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

touched on many moons ago, glad you brought it back into discussion. Go no further than the Roman Empires use of Lead in plumbing (amongst many other things) and you'll find it was very detrimental to their health and fertility which aided in the Decline of the empire ... and here we are with an plumbing infrastructure with so much lead.

Reasons Rome fell - Lead poisoning Often dismissed but has some Merit

The Romans used lead in a variety of ways, many involving food and water.

A particular sweetener and preservative, Defrutum, was boiled down in specific lead pots, where extended cooking times aided in the lead contamination. This mixture was added to many wines and to extend the life of soldier’s rations. It was also mixed with a fish sauce whose popularity roughly equates to that of modern ketchup. It was also used in animal feed, where the lead could easily contaminate the meat and be absorbed by humans.

In addition, many water pipes were lined with lead and lead was used in storage amphorae. Lead also found its way into Roman makeup. Though all these cases only provide small amounts of lead, it could still prove to be dangerous. Lead stays in the body for a long time and even tiny amounts on a regular basis can build up to toxic levels.

Lead poisoning would have caused infertility, a loss of memory and reduced cognitive ability, among many other symptoms, largely among the nobility. It is easy to see that if the population wasn’t sustained and the ruling classes were becoming steadily less intelligent, that could very well cause a breakdown leading to a much easier barbarian conquest.

Sound familiar ?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Thought I recognized that C-17.
Yep - www.abovetopsecret.com... (same article)

More interst here...
Christchurch Airport on November 12, 2016 Bigger connections!

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It is a side show to Trumps rallies.

It is marketing and they know their target audience.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
I see the tactics have changed yet again.
Pathetic

You talking about Q?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I recall back many threads ago skeptics of this journey would claim superiority over others by claiming an "open mind" , to explore the possibilities things may not be what they seem .....

But it appears the basis of these open minded skeptic's is based on the following quote.

"In order to keep an open mind, I am trying to avoid learning anything" - Ashleigh Brilliant

Never thought it was a sincere statement ... open minded lol

God Bless and Godspeed !

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Thought I recognized that C-17.
Yep - www.abovetopsecret.com... (same article)

More interst here...
Christchurch Airport on November 12, 2016 Bigger connections!

Your memory is vastly superior to mine.

I thought the other one being in russia was interesting. Given the time frame, and my firm belief that Vlad has been at this for a while, it sure is curious.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well on "Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST) Q said "HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am."

Godspeed seems to be slower than molasses.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Well on "Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST) Q said "HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am."

"Disinformation is necessary. " Q drop 158

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

How many times has she been "out of the country" since ?

Careful about those fake videos of her in other nations !! 😎

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Little lies replaced by bigger lies?

Remember the recent report where the DAG caught Steele citing the (non-existent) Russian consulate in Miami? Perhaps the missing pages contained claims that were so blatantly untrue, they were cut out to make the Dossier seem more reliable.

That would absolutely be falsifying evidence, and would be something that could send the person responsible to prison.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Sure, after drop one ended up in nothing.

Caveat emptor.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: cherokeetroy

Sure, after drop one ended up in nothing.

Caveat emptor.

The show's not over

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But the passport thing was only if she tried to run. Why wasn't she arrested even if all the vids in foreign countries are fake?

You don't set up extradition unless you already have an arrest warrant.

Keep the faith. It doesn't cost a dime.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The show's not over

It hasn't even started.

It might never start.

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join