It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Also, I'm an atheist so neither way means all that much to me but being forced to worship one being for eternity doesn't sound like freedom to me.

Agreed.

I also wonder why religion has to attach itself to everything?
The q movement started out being about jailing an old women for crimes against the country.
Day one drop one was about locking hillary up.

But religion had to get involved.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: Rudy Giulianni Twitter post this evening:

On Friday the Ukrainian official who gave falsified evidence to Dems was charged with a bribe from a RUSSIAN oligarch.

Uhm , dont care too much for how that was worded . I really hope this isnt being set up as a narrative to crucify the dems politically but dismiss criminal charges due to bad intel.
edit on 32531America/ChicagoMon, 20 May 2019 05:32:17 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: Rudy Giulianni Twitter post this evening:

On Friday the Ukrainian official who gave falsified evidence to Dems was charged with a bribe from a RUSSIAN oligarch.

Uhm , dont care too much for how that was worded . I really hope this isnt being set up as a narrative to crucify the dems politically but dismiss criminal charges due to bad intel.

OF COURSE IT IS!!!!

Open your eyes people. q isn't fighting anyone. It never was.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Alice in Wonderland was a good early tutorial for wet math.
How did people like Srinivasa Ramanujan select the necessary connections to evolve the complex formula?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
There's that whole nieve narrative where Iran had never attacked another country in eleventy hundred years, but it's just not true.

Have these people ever heard of the IRGC and Hezbollah? How about the giant exploit of arming and infiltrating with Sunni militia across Iraq?

We conveniently disposed of their arch enemy Saddam, and this was their Que to launch Iran-Iraq War 2.0.

It's almost like people need to rethink everything from Iran-Contra forward, with George Bush'$ Master Plan unfolding for the last 25 years.

In light of current events, and applying the public vs private theme of the Cabal....it draws all of the usual suspects into bed with...Iran???

How did I do?

I think you nailed it!

10. OH!

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I see the tactics have changed yet again.
Pathetic

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
What I find intriguing is the Ukrainian Iranian relationship .... quite strong ... and both seem to be themes

Envoy: No obstacles to expansion of Iran-Ukraine ties - November 2018

Iranian Ambassador to Ukraine Manouchehr Moradi underlined that relations between Tehran and Kiev are broadening without any impediment.

“I have told the Ukrainian officials that the Islamic Republic of Iran does not see any restriction for the development of ties with Ukraine and it emphasizes the necessity to strengthen cooperation in the political, economic and cultural fields,” Moradi told FNA on Tuesday.

And the other players - Pakistan (Remember the DNC Tech Guys)

Certain powers seeking to undermine Pakistan’s ties with Iran - May 2019

Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi warned of some world powers’ plots to undermine bilateral relations between Islamabad and Tehran and said the conspiracies will get nowhere nonetheless.

Some powers are seeking to undermine the relationship between Iran and Pakistan and use the most trivial issues and differences between the two countries to that aim, Qureshi said, according to local reports.

These powers regard Iran as a great danger to the region and believe they should block its power by any means, the Pakistani top diplomat added. He went on to say, however, that attempts by the enemies of Iran and Pakistan will never get anywhere and the two countries have proven this in their bilateral talks at the highest level.

The comments came a few days after some Western media claimed that Pakistan has informed Iran of its inability to abide by an agreement to build a gas pipeline because of the US sanctions against Iran.

Iran certainly seems to be turning out to be central to this Epic storyline of the SHOW .... So we had Kerry continuing to talk to Iran after leaving office - Obama Administration rush Cash and Gold to them , Pakistani's (Awans) stealing data, and the Ukraine at the front and center of the Uranium scandal.
“Clinton Collusion”: Manafort and Uranium One…Rudy Says “Keep Your Eye on Ukraine - May 2019

Ukrainian law enforcement officials said earlier this month they have a slew of evidence of collusion and wrongdoing by Democrats, and that they have been trying to share this information with U.S. officials in the Justice Department. A Ukrainian court recently ruled that the Manafort leak amounted to illegal interference in the U.S. election.

Focus appears to be important

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, one of the best training courses I ever went on was designed for CEOs to be able to give a 10 minute presentation at 10 minutes notice - using mind maps. Within 5 years my son was being taught the technique at secondary school!

It's a great example of how quickly "state of the art" techniques can become old hat for the next generation - and therefore how quickly we are evolving capability wise.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting pic EMN! Why are half of the leaders wearing the same blue shirts? Are they the countries who aren't part of APEC but trade most frequently with it?

I see:

Trudeau, POTUS, Putin, Premier Xi, South Korea's Moon (but no Kim!!), Jacinda Arden (very centrally!),

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Q ain't fighting
it's alighting

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Divine inspiration from his "family goddess" according to his wiki?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Regarding this Tweet from Maria Bartiromo of Fox News: twitter.com...

Did James Comey and John Brennan label the Steele Dossier as "Crown Material" because Steele was working with/for the United Kingdom? A CROWN image is on GCHQ letterhead, and maybe MI6's too.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting lead on BASEL III thanks xuenchen!

1) From Clevelandfed.org on Capital Buffers:

The Capital Conservation Buffer

The CCB is a capital buffer introduced by Basel III “to ensure that banks build up capital buffers outside periods of stress which can be drawn down as losses are incurred” (BIS 2011, page 54). Internationally active banks need to maintain the CCB on top of their minimum capital requirements (MCRs).

The penalty for failing to satisfy the CCB requirement is less severe than the one for failing to satisfy the MCRs. If a bank does not satisfy the MCRs, the bank is considered undercapitalized and is subject to supervisory constraints on its distributions and operations; it can be closed if the capital is critically low. If a bank does not satisfy the CCB requirement, the bank faces constraints only on its discretionary distributions of earnings, which include dividend payments, share buybacks, and staff bonus payments; no supervisory action is triggered, and the bank does not face any constraint on its operations, so it retains its ability to conduct business as normal. The smaller the capital held by the bank to satisfy the CCB requirement, the more stringent the constraints on its earnings distributions.

Common Equity Tier 1 capital-to-asset ratio in excess of 4.5 percent

Percent of earnings unavailable for discretionary distributions

Above 2.5% 0% (No constraint on discretionary distributions)
1.875% – 2.5% 40%
1.25% – 1.875% 60%
0.625% – 1.25% 80%
0% – 0.625% 100% (Discretionary distributions are not allowed)

Similar rules/penalties apply for the The Countercyclical Capital Buffer. The milestone for complete implementation of the Capital Buffers is 2019.

In summary, is this saying that the Rothschilds can not get any money out of their central banks, through dividends etc., in the worst case (or 40% reduction in the mildest case)?

Next steps:

1) check all the central banks in Q#135 to #138 to see if they have fully met these buffer criteria,
2) Where not, what percentage reductions are in force on dividends,
3) What does this sum to in terms of reduction to Rothschild's cash flow to manipulate the world?

edit on 20-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
There's that whole nieve narrative where Iran had never attacked another country in eleventy hundred years, but it's just not true.

Have these people ever heard of the IRGC and Hezbollah? How about the giant exploit of arming and infiltrating with Sunni militia across Iraq?

We conveniently disposed of their arch enemy Saddam, and this was their Que to launch Iran-Iraq War 2.0.

It's almost like people need to rethink everything from Iran-Contra forward, with George Bush'$ Master Plan unfolding for the last 25 years.

In light of current events, and applying the public vs private theme of the Cabal....it draws all of the usual suspects into bed with...Iran???

How did I do?

I'll add. Meddling in the 1980 election by "agreeing" with GB to hold the hostages until after the election to assure that GB would be elected. Act of war in some circles, in others a reason for a Special Counsel...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

DJT tweet

Interesting tweet to me.

President Zero.

Separate sentence: China wants Sleepy Joe BADLY!

Wants as in Wanted Dead or Alive?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, for some reason I'm reading "President ZERO" as "President Xi Row".

To add:

CAPS only of that POTUS tweet is LBSSJBISJPOCSJBADLY - simple gematria link to post Q#209.

Also timestamp is 07:08. Using the +1200/+2400 rule this points to posts:

#708 - picture of skyscraper that looks like a JENGA tower about to collapse!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324758 📁
Feb 10 2018 04:10:54 (EST)
31506F85-476A-4DD6-BDF4-56….png

What’s going on in Asia?
Q

#1908:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 489187 No.2628352 📁
Aug 16 2018 11:38:24 (EST)
Ask yourself simple questions.
If ES was trying to travel to UIO from HKG.
Why would he route through Russia?
How many direct flights (per day) from HKG to UIO?
What if Russia was the original target?
Ask yourself, would you NOT want to be at your preferred destination PRIOR TO going public?
Logical thinking.
Q

#3108:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6e1213 No.5745514 📁
Mar 17 2019 21:42:20 (EST)
Hello, Jack.PNG

twitter.com...📁
@Jack
Who has the 'real' control?
Can you remove the top comments?
Q

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh what a cast of characters we are getting to know .... brings to mind "birds of a feather flock together "

Bidens China Problem

The primary operation was Rosemont Seneca Partners - an investment firm founded in 2009 and controlled by Hunter Biden, John Kerry's stepson Chris Heinz, and Heniz's longtime associate Devon Archer. The trio began making deals "through a series of overlapping entities" under Rosemont.

In less than a year, Hunter Biden and Archer met with top Chinese officials in China, and partnered with the Thornton Group - a Massachusetts-based consultancy headed by James Bulger - son of famed mob hitman James "Whitey" Bulger.

According to the Thornton Group's Chinese-language website, Chinese executives "extended their warm welcome" to the "Thornton Group, with its US partner Rosemont Seneca chairman Hunter Biden (second son of the now Vice President Joe Biden."

Officially, the China meets were to "explore the possibility of commercial cooperation and opportunity," however details of the meeting were not published to the English-language version of the website.

[...]

Wonder who the first to sing will be ?
edit on Mon May 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This may shed some light on why Brennan and the Dems are so eager to meet.

Neon posted a tweet from last year from Raman Ghavami threatening to reveal which western politicians received money during the Iran Deal negotiations in order to make it happen.

twitter.com...

hmmmm....

edit on 20-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This may shed some light on why Brennan and the Dems are so eager to meet.

Neon posted a tweet from last year from Raman Ghavami threatening to reveal which western politicians received money during the Iran Deal negotiations in order to make it happen.

twitter.com...

hmmmm....

Good to see this being revisited.

One way or the other...this list is coming out.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Journos from Prominent News Publications Found to Have Working Relationships With Antifa

After mapping the social interactions of 58,254 Antifa accounts on the social network Twitter, Dr. Eoin Lenihan found that many journalists from major publications such as The Guardian, Vox, and more had a direct working relationship with the Antifa members.

Very interesting. The implications of tracking and connecting other nefarious folks is pretty intriguing.

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join