It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

If by FN you mean First Name, then isn't Matthew (on the list) also a first name? Are you pointing out that Raymond is not a CHRISTIAN name?

A few Raymonds:

Raymond of Agiulers (1096–1099), chronicler of the First Crusade
Raymond-Roupen (died 1219), Prince of Antioch
Raymond of Poitiers (c. 1115–1149), Prince of Antioch

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Another Big Story today that could related, one year later.

Ben Riley-Smith @benrileysmith

**Exclusive**

British spy chiefs were briefed on Christopher Steele’s dossier before Donald Trump knew of its existence. Heads of MI5, MI6 + one of Theresa May’s most trusted security advisers all knew of the Russian links claims before Trump

The article in The Daily Telegraph has the UK putting their own spin on their involvement in the handling of the Dossier. The thread linked has a good summary from the article.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Hmm... that's interesting timing.. thanks!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I was thinking Raymond from the movie Rainman or at least that is where I left my underwear.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman

The post I replied to said god wins, not Jesus.

That is why I pointed out the OT god.

They`re one and the same,

John 14:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
www.biblegateway.com...:8-10&version=KJV

I know it seems very strange where how can God of the OT be Jesus one and the same, the OT God was like kill all the men women children and animals etc, but they are one and the same when nephilim seed of fallen angels are factored in. They are not Gods creation they are a perversion and what have our boffins been doing for decades? messing with DNA.

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
www.biblegateway.com...

Truth had a beginning as well as did a lie/evil.

John 8:43-45 King James Version (KJV)
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
www.biblegateway.com...:43-45&version=KJV

Words have power, they can build up or tear down.

The Word of God/Jesus the most powerful of all spoke us into existence, all sin=death, God paved the way and sacrificed himself as the ultimate sacrifice out of love for us sinners as a way to know him and believe in Him, so that no man can boast they worked their way into heaven by good deeds.

There is a gulf that goes on for eternity between belief and unbelief, its why they call it the leap of faith.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Mueller – Weissmann: Destroying Trump with the fruit of the Poisonous Tree

Interesting article on Weissmann.

This is a classic Andrew Weissmann gambit. Similar to the Arthur Anderson – Enron case the Supreme Court overturned 9-0. (Innocent after Proven Guilty: Supreme Court throws out Arthur-Andersen conviction). Weissmann employing the same tactics Comey’s attorney Patrick FitzGerald used when he targeted and prosecuted Scooter Libbie and Alaska Senator Ted Stevens.

The key issue to keep in mind at every point is that Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Strzok, and Weissman knew all along that the Steele dossier was a hoax. But they were covering up bigger crimes. 4 years of unauthorized surveillance on Republicans since 2012 using FISA court 702 authority to access NSA secret databases.

They all knew Joseph Mifsud, officially a so-called Russian agent was actually an Italian intelligence asset. Mifsud also worked with British Intelligence, the FBI, and the CIA. Some Russian agent. But somehow he is the central figure in the Mueller Weissmann report, named as a Russian agent.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Earlier in the thread someone said they were one but not the same and you say they are one and the same.

Also, I'm an atheist so neither way means all that much to me but being forced to worship one being for eternity doesn't sound like freedom to me.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Fruit of the Poisonous Tree.

It reminded me about 2 of Comey's cryptic tweets. Sorry if posted before, but someone on Twitter worked out (can't find it now) that Comey's tweet of the woods with "so many questions" when Mueller report dropped = "What about the Woods File"
and the second tweet when he said "so many answers" with the camera aiming at the ground, it was a Hemlock plant = Fruit of the Poisonous Tree.

Makes sense. Very likely!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There's now hope (thanks to AG Barr) that the next IG Report won't be watered-down and tampered with, like Horowitz's June 2018 Report on FBI actions with Hillary Clinton, was.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Edit to add:

Now that Trey Gowdy is no longer in Congress, he's become very vocal and, unlike he sometimes was in 2018, very HONEST. In this interview today, Gowdy says evidence exists that would be a "game changer" if It were declassified.

theconservativetreehouse.com...
edi t on 5/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Earlier in the thread someone said they were one but not the same and you say they are one and the same.

You probably own one car, its made up of thousands of parts but its still one car. God is 3 parts of one. Father Son and Holy Spirit all one and the same.

Also, I'm an atheist so neither way means all that much to me but being forced to worship one being for eternity doesn't sound like freedom to me.

Yes yes I know you`ve said your an atheist, no one is forcing you to do anything, your God given free will choice is the same as anyone else.

I`ll leave you to your choices on the topic.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just a coincidence that this music video just happened to show up in my Youtube stream yesterday right after watching the Baltimore’s Pimlico horse race where the take-no-# horse named Bodexpress bucked off his rider before even leaving the gate.

Q Lazzarus
"Goodbye Horses" is a 1988 song sung by Q Lazzarus. Three versions of the song exist, which last 3:12, 4:20, and 6:28 (the extended version).

Hmm, '420' for those that understand that number but anyways...

According to its writer, "the song is about transcendence over those who see the world as only earthly and finite. The horses represent the five senses discussed in the Bhagavad Gita and the ability to lift one’s perception above these physical limitations and to see beyond this limited Earthly perspective." The song was featured in the film The Silence of the Lambs.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

A family is also comprised of parts but it doesn't mean some of those parts, like the dad, can't be a-holes.

Just because you believe in god given free will doesn't mean that that is the truth.

Also threats of eternal damnation pretty much nullify the idea of that so called free will.

And last but not least, all the god talk by Q is just used to sway the holy-rollers
edit on 19-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If people would see THE TRUTH about the God/Satan relationship, chaos and anarchy would take over the world. But that's for another thread.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought Q was all about the truth, digging memeing and praying and, of course, god winning.

These thread seems as good as any.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
As we've been in a Q blackout for 8 days, I've been looking for other areas of Q Posts that may hold insights/clues...
...because "Everything has meaning - EVERYTHING." (Q#176).

One area we haven't touched on is the use of round brackets.

A dig on the use of round brackets with numbers in brought out the examples below and I wonder if round brackets means "convert to number then look up that post"?

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(4ch) = #438?
(51)
(5 to 4) = #524?
(5 U.S.C. App.)
(6_NON PUB) = #6 on /Patriotsfight?
(8, 7, 6, 5......)
(888)
(9)

Taking this a step further, Q#144 includes this line:

Operations (think SA + ???)?

Using simple gematria to create a number in the rounded brackets, we get Q#82:

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148020085 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:49:24 (EST)
[Repost]Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Q

So the draft proposition is that we convert post content that is in rounded brackets to get a relevant post number using simple gematria to convert letters to numbers where necessary.

edit on 19-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Don’t know if this has been posted yet....

Twenty-six minutes after retired U.S. Air Force 4 Star General Thomas McInerney read an exclusive “Whistleblower Tapes” exposé over America’s airwaves, revealing “The Hammer,” what happened?

JoJo on Twitter

Good thread recap.
The “Whistleblower Tapes” revealed that “computer genius” Dennis Montgomery, working as a CIA/NSA/FBI contractor, created the illicit surveillance system known as “The Hammer” that “hacked into all of America” for President Obama, John Brennan, & James Clapper.

Here's the Unroll

Whist leblower Tapes: Trump Wiretapped “A Zillion Times” By ‘The Hammer,’ Brennan’s and Clapper’s Secret Computer System from Mar 17, 2017

General Thomas McInernery discusses “THE HAMMER” the wiretapping of Donald Trump “A Zillion Times” by secret super computer of Brennan and Clapper. From Mar 22, 2017

Larry Klayman (founder of Judicial Watch) Discusses NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery and The HAMMER on Dr Dave Janda radio show. This is from Apr 3, 2017.
Youtube

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

IMO, Q is posting less, because there's not much that Q hasn't already told us. But I do wish he would give some additional info on what prosecutor Durham is working on, when he was assigned, his working relationship to/with Huber. Maybe the investigations are becoming too "delicate" and critical, at this point.

Example: Rep. Doug Collins was supposed to release several testimony transcripts last week. This morning, he told FoxNews that they will be released "in the near future".

Source: www.thepostemail.com...

I think Barr wants everyone to hold everything while these investigations are ongoing.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Interesting Rel. Been too obsessed with the brackets [ ...]

Funny you used that particular example of (think SA + ???). Given Q's double-meaning of many words, phrases, acronyms, and abbreviations I had been wondering if "SA" is NOT always Saudi Arabia. Some posts its obvious but not all the time.

How many times has DJT visited Sub-Saharan Africa? Zero.

During BHO presidency he visited many African countries, several times, as did Bush and as did Clinton.
Lots of corruption involving D.O.G.S. and kill teams originate in SA. People from over there and eastern Europe refer to South Africa as "SA".

Just food for thought.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A review of some early drops knowing the decode methods we now have...

On Nov 11th 2017 (11.11.17), there was a run of 7 posts with 23 in timestamp, that were MARKERS and covered central banks, republicans not seeking re-election and the fall of the first side of the pyramid:

6x ZERO minute MARKERS - meaning ACTION IN PROGRESS:
#134, Nov 11 2017 23:29:58 (resolves to 43)
#136, Nov 11 2017 23:31:41
#137, Nov 11 2017 23:32:20 (mirror)
#138, Nov 11 2017 23:32:49 (mirror AND time sum = 23)
#139, Nov 11 2017 23:33:13
#140, Nov 11 2017 23:33:51

and 1x 1 minute MARKER - meaning ACTION imminent:
#135, Nov 11 2017 23:31:13 (mirror AND time sum = 13)

This implies a LOT more went on on 11.11.2017 than we are aware of (hence the emphasis on 11.11.18 in Q posts?).

In particular it means some action was taken against ALL the world's central banks on this date?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, also I don't think we are going to get another Q post until Jun 2nd, when POTUS travels to UK because that follows the pattern of 4 days dark, 1 day post, 10 days dark, 1 day posts, 20 days dark (we are in 8th of 20 at the mo).

We have a few posts with 4,10, 20 in them.

I think we may well see the final drops from Q on Jun 2nd, a major reveal and instructions to archive... but time will tell.

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join