It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Taking into account what he was doing, it was sloppy.

It isn't like you can't download a pirated version of any software or pick up a new scanner for less than $100.

It wasn't the PC that burned him but the security camera footage.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Intel" becomes "Lintel" mixes "Qintel" 😎

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman

"If"...

The god of the old testament didn't act like Jesus, if such a person actually ever lived.

Forgive the length please I hope it is worthy of consideration,

It is important to see that Jesus is not the God of Abraham and Moses. The trinity is God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The son, while part of the word we now know as Elohim, has a different message for us of forgiveness. He has interceded for our inability to be perfect and love everyone including God. We are given a break for our nature to commit sin. Sin is really just failing to meet the mark of loving one another and all the coveting of things not yours like another's wife, even if only in your mind. So instead of being condemned for sin, now we are being asked to freely go as forgiven people and sin no more. We understand that when we do fail, it is Jesus that the New Testament claims who would decides our fate now. Not the God the Father who smote Pharaoh, Sent Joshua to destroy Jericho etc. It is God the Son who promotes forgiveness that decides what is in our hearts.

Why is this so that the old testament was so harsh, most should ask?

Because people needed to KNOW that you can't follow the 10 Commandments even with hard laws to follow. Even with walking and talking to God to the witnessing of great miracles, people revert to being a human. The same who normally walk with doubt and failures. The second half of the puzzle was to show us the way out of the fate of the "Law". It is Allah's law that Islam radicals are wrapped up into like the Puritans were acting at a Witch Trial hundreds of years ago.

Earlier times on ATS I have stated we are to be judged by how we treat others.. Well, even that will be forgiveness if we truly tried our best.

another important observation IMO:
Jesus was asked about how many times to turn the other cheek when someone strikes you. His answer would surprise people because it was 7 times 77 (539). That says to me, turn it for as often you can humanly take it before you react. Patience, with limits is what God the Son is about for us, IMO.
edit on 19-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Brennan is a former spook who still thinks he's an official of some sort. Like as not, he's formed his own private intelligence company and still has ties to various levels of the official IC; though I would wager those connections are drying up a bit at a time.

Brennan is likely looking to make sure his exposure is limited by reminding the Dems what sort of dirt he has on them and the fact that he's willing to use it.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Brennan is a former spook who still thinks he's an official of some sort. Like as not, he's formed his own private intelligence company and still has ties to various levels of the official IC; though I would wager those connections are drying up a bit at a time.

Brennan is likely looking to make sure his exposure is limited by reminding the Dems what sort of dirt he has on them and the fact that he's willing to use it.

Of course, his personal hard drives taken from The HAMMER system. Funny, it is sort of a blackmail game of chicken.

Good to see you JAC...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Huawei has immediately lost access to Android and Google

“Huawei Technologies Co Ltd will immediately lose access to updates to the Android operating system, and the next version of its smartphones outside of China will also lose access to popular applications and services including the Google Play Store and Gmail app,” Reuters noted.

Google’s actions come after the U.S. Commerce Department’s announcement on Wednesday, which placed Huawei and some 68 affiliates on a so-called Entity List, a trade blacklist, following an executive order signed by U.S. President Trump.

This is interesting if it all pans out for a number of reasons.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
care, didn't he say something similar before that North Korean mountain full of scientists and generals blew up... freeing NK?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: daskakik

"If"...

The god of the old testament didn't act like Jesus, if such a person actually ever lived.

Jesus was asked about how many times to turn the other cheek when someone strikes you. His answer would surprise people because it was 7 times 77 (539). That says to me, turn it for as often you can humanly take it before you react. Patience, with limits is what God the Son is about for us, IMO.

I wish President Trump wasn't so patient with traitors.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: SouthernGift

The astute among us will know why Teneo is of interest.

Q thread part 9 was interesting read starting around page 50, surprise surprise Teneo another Clinton connection. I always see what keyword searches can bring up from the old threads....

Thanks j&c for expanding and finding more info.
With a home like that- the money he received mentioned for his exchange of top secret material seems like pocket change.

I sometimes visualize this to be like a Jenga tower... we’re looking for the right piece to pull to see the whole tower fall. When they’re all touching each other like this, it’s bound to fall eventually. I think right now is one of the first times we’ve actually even been close enough to the tower to grab a piece.

Some may believe that all these connections are normal and should be expected and even respected—

I am not one of those people

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
care, didn't he say something similar before that North Korean mountain full of scientists and generals blew up... freeing NK?

Yes. But NK is enduring heavy international sanctions...maybe. What has NK supposed to have been "freed" from?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What's the big deal with Huawei from a U.S. consumer's perspective?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The post I replied to said god wins, not Jesus.

That is why I pointed out the OT god.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

It's a private caucus meeting with Dems. Getting their story straight? Pumping each other up as they rail against our POTUS and his policies?

They are digging their grave deeper and deeper.

FISA works both ways.
I wonder how many people in the room have FISA warrants sworn out against them.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

care, I thought the story was that it was the finishing off of those generals and scientists (read the CIA power base in NK) that freed up Kim Jong Un to make his own decisions and sue for peace?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Huawei has immediately lost access to Android and Google

“Huawei Technologies Co Ltd will immediately lose access to updates to the Android operating system, and the next version of its smartphones outside of China will also lose access to popular applications and services including the Google Play Store and Gmail app,” Reuters noted.

Google’s actions come after the U.S. Commerce Department’s announcement on Wednesday, which placed Huawei and some 68 affiliates on a so-called Entity List, a trade blacklist, following an executive order signed by U.S. President Trump.

This is interesting if it all pans out for a number of reasons.

Well, THIS can't be good for sales.

SOMEBODY is being sent a message.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
An anon on /qresearch reminds us that Q told us exactly a year ago, in Q1419, to watch the news today:

POTUS tweets today that he's being interviewed by Steve Hilton on FOX at 9pm. Is that in 40 minutes?

Building on this using the +1200/+2400 rule on POTUS tweet and using it's time of 02:39, we are pointed to Q Posts #239, #1439 and #2639:

#239 re CIA ties in Korea

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 47b2cc No.13601 📁
Nov 30 2017 02:23:51 (EST)
The Asia Foundation.
CIA-RDP84B00049R001303260026-4
Happy hunting.
Q

#1439 re Ed Callahan/declas

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: fe402e No.1509322 📁
May 22 2018 16:29:23 (EST)
UNITY NOT DIVISION.
Last post was simply for IDEN_reconf.
www.foxnews.com...📁
Who is missing from the scheduled meeting?
[RR]
Who is Ed O’Callahan?
"Acting"
[Ed]
DECLAS_
Pain.
Enjoy the show.
Q

#2639 fake news re Syria pull out

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9cade3 No.4408964 📁
Dec 21 2018 10:42:54 (EST)
FAKE NEWS.jpeg

Why do people trust the FAKE NEWS media?
Anons can play this game all day long.
Compare & Contrast.
FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!
Q

Also a CAPS Only decode of POTUS tweet above gives ISHPMFNE whose Simple Gematria adds to 90:

Top 15 results from gematrix.org are...

god is here,
» true god «,
Raymond, (edit: Light to the world?)
god is real,
»spell god«,
matthew,
birth name,
omega lord,
sacred idol,
behold me god,
chosen god,
magic birth,
i the son,
true god,
i explode,

edit on 19-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add CAPS only to gematria

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

An anon on /qresearch reminds us that Q told us a year ago, in Q1419[/url, exactly 1 year ago, to watch the news today:

POTUS tweets today that he's being interviewed by Steve Hilton on FOX at 9pm. Is that in 40 minutes?

Building on this using the +1200/+2400 rule on POTUS tweet and using it's time of 02:39, we are pointed to Q Posts [url=https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/#239]#239, #1439 and #2639:

The Asia Foundation.
Happy hunting.
Q

UNITY NOT DIVISION.
www.foxnews.com...📁
[RR]
Who is Ed O’Callahan?
"Acting"
[Ed]
DECLAS_
Pain.
Enjoy the show.
Q

FAKE NEWS.jpeg

Compare & Contrast.
FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!
Q

TONIGHT @ 9:00 PM?

Q didn't predict GOT Finale would be on at the same time.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Haha... thanks for my first ROFL of the evening!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The only FN in the list is Raymond.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

An anon on /qresearch reminds us that Q told us a year ago, in Q1419[/url, exactly 1 year ago, to watch the news today:

Building on this using the +1200/+2400 rule on POTUS tweet and using it's time of 02:39, we are pointed to Q Posts [url=https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/#239]#239, #1439 and #2639:

The Asia Foundation.
Happy hunting.
Q

UNITY NOT DIVISION.
www.foxnews.com...📁
[RR]
Who is Ed O’Callahan?
"Acting"
[Ed]
DECLAS_
Pain.
Enjoy the show.
Q

FAKE NEWS.jpeg

Compare & Contrast.
FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!
Q

TONIGHT @ 9:00 PM?

Q didn't predict GOT Finale would be on at the same time.

A preview of the recorded interview.
If any REAL news was made FoxNews would have divulged it by now. MSM (including Fox) can't help themselves when they've got a "hot" exclusive. They ALWAYS leak any new info in advance of the televised interview. "LIVE" is best.

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join