It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I think his location ties into all the things that surround this story that is still unfolding. Kappa was not on my radar until reading the early AM news blasts today.

I tend to shy away from this as the fervor around this person at the time felt very wrong - still does. His credits are extra roles, hardly insider level and some of his "assertions" were..... assertions.

Information here

Was this guy the lone source of the allegations against Tom Hanks, or were there more? It’s all so fuzzy. Something about red shoes

Unfortunately I think illicit drugs and their influence probably play a large role in things like this.

From my viewpoint it really does look like a character following a script, but I can’t imagine the depravity in sacrificing your own life for something unless you were convinced of its truth.

The whole thing reeks of weird no matter how you look at it.

I’m uncertain if mentioning the Q movement in his posts was supposed to make the movement look good, or bad.

Never heard of him before today but I haven’t watched tv or movies in almost a decade so that’s not uncommon for me.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

NXIVM did have a pyramid structure to knowledge that had to be purchased. They had a ranking system that was denoted by different color sashes. You went up in level by purchasing these super expensive self help courses, that supposedly opened up more knowledge the higher you went. Now, Raniere switched out the religious for the self help, and Im not sure if he actually used the e-reader hardware, but the basic tenets and control structure are exactly the same. You are absolutely correct. Scientology wasnt the first game in town, but it was the best so far. I think you're also right that their protection has run out and they are like a powerless vessel just coasting along until they finally crash somewhere.

I went to Doctors office today. When the receptionist took my co pay she had one tattoo that I could see. It was spelled NXI VM with a space between like I typed it. I didn't ask her what it meant but she was young and skinny enough with pleasant features. I wonder if I met one today or she liked the story. So strange.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

This is why I think Trump is the opening gambit.

There will be chaos toward the end, and in order for that to happen, something has to upset the apple cart. This may be it. But we, all of us, have to be prepared for things to get a whole lot darker before we ever start to hope for the light to come through.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

This is why I think Trump is the opening gambit.

There will be chaos toward the end, and in order for that to happen, something has to upset the apple cart. This may be it. But we, all of us, have to be prepared for things to get a whole lot darker before we ever start to hope for the light to come through.

I hold your sentiments as well.

This is how I reconcile

No one knows the time, and there are warnings of persecution throughout prophesy

We in this country and most of the west cannot even fathom true persecution.

But what’s going on is indicative of change

The masses are being exposed to the revelation of truth about what is actually happening; and has been happening all along

It’s a revolution or a revival.

I pray fervently for the latter; but must prepare for the former.

A revival isn’t out of the scope of possibilities, yet.

and that’s why the idea that justice is being attempted in legal ways without hijacking the freedom we do still possess is such an enticing hope to cling to.

edit on 15-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: Trying to remove the dumb italics so I don’t make the thread looks stupid. Lol

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Safe way to secure some assets in the current climate! Put it up in the sitting room... in the UK bailiffs wont take antiques or paintings because there no accurate way to put a value on it at any given point in time.

edit on 15-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cheers cranky!

Notice how the bottom 5 or 6 can be strung together into sentences?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

hey, Summer is coming so we all got that to look forward to.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If you really want to get freaked out. I told my wife that the skinny blond girls and the dirty looking guys asking for money were members of NXIVM. She didn't believe me so randomly I gave them 20$ if they would show their tattoos (or Brands if you will, but only mainstreamers get branded from what's been released about their behavior) . Five different corners in a couple of different cities (Gig Harbor, Federal Way, Tacoma, and Seattle) and what would you know. All you have to do is look for blonds that look similar to Allison Mack in body type and hair style and asking for a handout. You usually see them with a guy that's dressed like he's confused skater fashion and grunge fashion. As long as they get their money they don't care. The little people of NXIVM are all over the place, like ants gathering seeds in the jungle. They don't know what their leadership is, they only care about giving it what they need out of fear.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I live and take care of my family and watch the world pass us by.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I watch tons of tv and movies and until today I had never heard of him. I live in Arizona so I don’t even know his connection to the state.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Found this interesting today:

I know some on here said they have been banned/accounts blocked etc...

Relevance to q2682 among others.

3) SOCIAL MEDIA stream/promote of 'by design' narrative + censor/block/ban of challenger(s) of that narrative

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

LI: I heard from a high-placed WH source that the President may be looking to release and declassify ALL the relevant documents leading up to the start of the Russian probe next week.

: I heard he's going to give them to AG Barr to review.

LI: Well, apparently it's next week.

twitter.com...

edit on 15-5-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 15-5-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's always the darkest before the dawn. If what we believe is at stake..is really at stake, it will get ugly. Q and common awareness has made that clear. I just hope that the masses choose to say enough! Change this system or kill me, the way it currently is on a day to day for most..we're already dead.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This Evil Must Be Destroyed
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
1 Oct 2018 - 7:43:03 PM
Anonymous
1 Oct 2018 - 7:32:05 PM
>>3285210
Q:
Me and mine stand behind you to the end. Say the word…we've been preparing a long time, and we're ready. We're here to help you however we can…you know who this is!!!

God bless you. And God bless POTUS!
>>3285327
Darkest days.
Amen, brother.
This evil must be destroyed.
Q

qmap.pub...
edit on 15-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What a group they are..Is that AOC at 15-16 seconds??

Church of Scientologgy

This is Hollywood on drugs..any questions?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Meme Magic
This video directed by Michael Moore was during the Bush Jr era.

@1:04 - "Trump for President 2000" sign 😂

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

These guys we're well "educated", not your stoner garage band. These "REBELS" to our political system are nothing more than clowns. They we're way to political from album one...I smelled it then..clowns

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Had to slow down, but it is Trump for President. How very interesting.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

An update on seeking the key to the map - I have a theory that needs more testing... some of you may wanna try it on your favourite buzzwords/stringers..

This builds on the work I've done separating Q Posts into Q Post Lines and I'll use the example below to demonstrate:

1) House of Cards appears as a line 3 times; in Q posts 372, 1573, and 2390...

2) Let's put them in timestamp order, ignoring the date and from latest to earliest - then read the line numbers off:

16:13:51 it is line number 3 of #2390
10:43:02 it is line number 9 of #1573
00:12:02 it is line number 1 of #372

3) Now convert the numbers to letters and 3, 9, 1 becomes CIA... so the CIA is referred to as House of Cards because it's going to fall in on itself?

Early days but could be promising.

edit on 15-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join