It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Possible interesting link to the "Q" bread/pain connection.

www.cnn.com...

These were grain stacks waiting for a traveling thresher in ~1888.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Except this sort of thing doesn't happen just because of 8 people. If they're being shunned, it's because they're being sacrificed to the little people to put up a good show. More than just those 8 benefited from it, and you'd have to be stupid not to know that.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
Possible interesting link to the "Q" bread/pain connection.

www.cnn.com...

These were grain stacks waiting for a traveling thresher in ~1888.

One has to wonder if this was just a public exchanging of funds from one group to another. Especially since only six bidders were involved. I wonder who those six could be, and I wonder what is known of the seller?

***ADDED IN AFTER THE EDIT***

It's like the gifted money issue. If you are magically gifted a billion dollars the IRS will be all over you, not to mention the Secret Service, but if you say won the same mount in some kind of raffle and that raffle was widely publicized then no harm no foul. Could this auction be nothing more then the preverbal raffle?

edit on 15-5-2019 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) 2901 x "Q"
2) 129 x "Why is this relevant?"
3) 76 x "Coincidence?"
4) 67 x "Do you believe in coincidences?"
5) 55 x "="
6) 42 x "Expand your thinking."
7) 39 x "Why?"
8) 37 x "NOTHING TO SEE HERE?"
9) 35 x "Nothing to see here."
10) 33 x "Logical thinking.", "Enjoy the show."
11) 32 x "You have more than you know.", "Future proves past."
12) 30 x "WWG1WGA!"
13) 29 x "Q+" (compare to 2901 for 'Q')
14) 28 x "These people are stupid.", "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ", "Think logically."
15) 26 x "The Great Awakening."
16) 25 x "Dark to Light.", "Reconcile."
17) 24 x "Trust the plan."
18) 23 x "This is not a game.", "WWG1WGA!!!"
19) 22 x "PANIC IN DC?", "What a coincidence."
20) 21 x "We the people."
21) 20 x "Panic in DC.", "Learn."
22) 19 x "Alice & Wonderland."
23) 17 x "Have faith."
24) 16 x "The World is Watching.", "@Snowden"
25) 15 x "They want you DIVIDED.", "Confirmed.", "Trust yourself.", "God bless.", "#FLAGSOUT",
26) 14 x "LOVE OF COUNTRY!", "No.", "Everything has meaning."
27) 13 x "Shall We Play A Game?", "Conspiracy?", "Fake news?", "Use logic.",
"Follow the money.", "You are the news now.", "#FACTSMATTER"
28) 12 x "Watch the news.", "The More You Know…", "Snow White.", "Godfather III",""These people are sick!", "Panic.", "Pray.", "WWG1WGA."
29) 11 x "Important.", "TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.", "STAY STRONG.", "Godspeed."
"On the move.", "News unlocks map.", "They never thought she would lose.", "JUSTICE."

Top three are questions. Interesting.

@Snowden which can be seen as NS@ is the most popular version of the Snowden group.

Very interesting information Rel,

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Except this sort of thing doesn't happen just because of 8 people. If they're being shunned, it's because they're being sacrificed to the little people to put up a good show. More than just those 8 benefited from it, and you'd have to be stupid not to know that.

Might have been they were well hated to begin with, so shunning was inevitable. After all they were nothing more then low life drug dealers.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sure.

Of course many benefited.

Previously this family were moving in high society circles untouched by what has happened.

Billionaires.

They thought they would stay that way too.

Will everyone responsible be held accountable? Probably not but the point here is their billions aren't buying immunity anymore.

That goes for CEOs of other opiate pushing companies and hopefully all those responsible for allowing this crisis to be created.

Probably not everyone responsible will pay but when they are busting billionaires at the top it's looking good.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

@Snowden which can be seen as NS@

1) 2901 x "Q"
Give it 6 months maybe someone can decrypt it.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I got it 2901 x Q = 80085

Although best read on a calculator

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

493 factors to 29 and 17, 160 factors to 16 and 10?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow that video is inspirational.
For anyone else here's number 14 of that drop

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

We thought that with Weinstein.

They gave him up!

And people wrote the same kinds of posts you're writing now. Just 8 people and one company that's not even in the top of pharma companies did not cause all this no matter how complicit.

They give him up, we all make the appropriate noises about how the people at the top are paying, and the rest of them crawl back under their rocks and carry on as usual ... just like they are in Hollyweird. Nothing changes. All that happened is you feel good because it looked like someone got what was coming to them.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Big difference now though is that we live in the information age, and even although this age is relatively new the people are becoming less conditioned by the deceitful MSM, and are finding answers for themselves.... #fakenews has helped for sure, great message to put out into the collective conscious, because people started to question things they wouldn't normally question.
And like I said, this is just the beginning.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Just wanted to chime in

That is the view of the status quo, of the programming of defeatism...of the self full filling reality of nothing will never change attitude...which allows it all to be repeated over and over again..... 2 years ago I lived there...No more, it had been said, and I'm hoping for the best !

Politics aside
To me the main feeling this "Q" phenomenon is projecting the long overdue "Reckoning of humanity" to the degree that it is currently unimaginable, intelligible to many. Personally can feel it, almost like stepping into an unknown frontier...real strong feeling ...for me this ordeal/reality is personal...meant to be....hard to deny that here, and I am not alone.. Stay strong and questioning...Prayers for all ! ..
Godspeed
JUSTICE

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I think his location ties into all the things that surround this story that is still unfolding. Kappa was not on my radar until reading the early AM news blasts today.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

I think his location ties into all the things that surround this story that is still unfolding. Kappa was not on my radar until reading the early AM news blasts today.

I tend to shy away from this as the fervor around this person at the time felt very wrong - still does. His credits are extra roles, hardly insider level and some of his "assertions" were..... assertions.

Information here

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Slichter

I got it 2901 x Q = 80085

Although best read on a calculator

2+9+0+1 = 12

12 X 17 = 204

"We are winning bigly.
Q"

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I have the same sense on this one. Not really interested in the actor but the location. I would start with Camp Navajo.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Spiritually speaking this is fight that will not be won, not on this level.

I have some hopes that Q will win some victories in the government, but there just isn't any way we're going to see widespread institutional clearing out, not on the scale we all know needs to happen, and if we do, I fear the cure will end up worse than the disease.

In the very long game, good will win out over evil, but right now, this earth belongs to evil. We will fight; we'll win battles. It's our job to try, but ultimately, the game is not ours to win in the short-term.

I think Trump is the opening gambit in the end game.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MetalThunder

Spiritually speaking this is fight that will not be won, not on this level.

I have some hopes that Q will win some victories in the government, but there just isn't any way we're going to see widespread institutional clearing out, not on the scale we all know needs to happen, and if we do, I fear the cure will end up worse than the disease.

In the very long game, good will win out over evil, but right now, this earth belongs to evil. We will fight; we'll win battles. It's our job to try, but ultimately, the game is not ours to win in the short-term.

I think Trump is the opening gambit in the end game.

I see where you are coming from man but, I never in my life believed I would ever have this much hope for the future. I have hope and, I actually do believe that a ripple effect could happen.

Once, it starts, the elite are screwed and they know it simply from a numbers standpoint.

I’m choosing to continue to believe and to keep a positive outlook on the events unfolding.

The last three years have been unbelievable as far as progress in exposing the darkness. It’s been slow but, in contrast to how quickly it went so dark, so fast...I’m hopeful and I’m going to stay that way until I see inevitable defeat.

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join