It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's like the Dark/Deep Web in pictures/videos. I hate clichés, but it's the tip of a huge iceberg.

Back in the 90's I knew a guy that was told to drop the "Foster" investigation. He thought that Vince's death was "Just the Tip of the Iceberg" too. After he was pulled from the case he realized that it wasn't. The "Foster" case was merely mirage of what was really going on, and that the very little he ended up with wasn't even close to imagining the tip of the iceberg.

That's all these pictures are, Just a Mirage of what's there to find. Most people in a desert will see a mirage and lose hope when they don't find water. Other's will use that loss of hope to keep hunting out the water on the horizon. One dies in the sand, the other walks to rescue.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Ahhh "The Hidden Hand" yes.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Why even take that picture this is to unreal then say roadkill when it's clearly not, if it was roadkill fair enough bit it's essentially rubbish, do we know when the picture was taken compared to when Kappy died.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Annd this was a few days before his death.

He was talking about betraying everyone.

Doxxing seems not nice but they way he was speaking on his last video seems like it was something bigger.

twitter.com...

Here's his last video I think it was already posted but in case you missed it.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Picture was April 4th Kappy died May 13.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

This is crazy, "is that road kill, I hope not", when it wasn't, then they guy that accused him gets killed on that same road a few days later. WTF

Killed on that road by the hidden hand.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Why would NXIVM have Hillary's emails and Chuck Schumer's bank records? For blackmail purposes?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hmmm
39 days.

93 is Thelema, 3x31 or 3 x13 is 39
It's annoying when you see the patterns but not the meaning

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Double post.
A little rhyme to pass the time
When will the most evil pay for their crime
I see evil live behind the vile veil
But I don't see them rotting in Jail
The snowball of truth is about to crash
Then they will all be reduced to ash.
FTS
edit on 15-5-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
On Feb. 18 Hanks tweeted: "Sock? Glove? Lost? Abandoned? So many questions. Hanx".

twitter.com...

(Bolding mine)
_______
On Mar. 24 Comey tweeted a graphic of himself looking high up into the trees with the words, "So many questions".

twitter.com...

(Bolding mine)

May be nothing.
May be something.
edit on 15-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Wasn't there an accident with the Presidential Caravan on route 66 just the other day, or am I missing something? You don't think Tommy H knew about it ahead of time?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Why would NXIVM have Hillary's emails and Chuck Schumer's bank records? For blackmail purposes?

mobile.twitter.com...

Didn't they get caught "donating to HRC's political campaign? As for Chucky Boy, who knows with him?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have read Schumer was a NXIVM sympathetic gate keeper.

Blackmail for sure their whole cult operated on having damning "collateral" on members so they can't leave.

Much like Scientology.

And it's coming out in the court they had many hacked stolen emails on everyone from HRC to who knows who.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ohhh it's something.

Creepy howdy doody monsters.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I vaguely remember that case. Another victim piled on the HRC body count.

That was the mysterious death that DJT commented on as being very suspicious or words to that effect.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Executive Order on Securing the Information and Communications Technology and Services Supply Chain

This topic is mentioned OFTEN in Q drops.

I further find that the unrestricted acquisition or use in the United States of information and communications technology or services designed, developed, manufactured, or supplied by persons owned by, controlled by, or subject to the jurisdiction or direction of foreign adversaries augments the ability of foreign adversaries to create and exploit vulnerabilities in information and communications technology or services, with potentially catastrophic effects, and thereby constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States.

Definitions. For purposes of this order: (a)the term “entity” means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization;

For those who have been following at home: "trust". This appears to be all encompassing as it seeks to close off every angle previously exploited.

This should be renamed the Huawei, ChiFi, Bathroom Server EO...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well this seems like a BOOM week at least in terms of unleashing puzzle pieces.

Isaac Kappy is most def. suspicious and this news will bring his allegations to light once again.

NXIVM unraveling faster

Alabama abortion ban- isn’t what it looks like on the surface- at least not to me.

How do you legally introduce evidence?

This will go to the SC.

So will the allegation and evidence that PP profits off the selling of the parts.

Just thinking out loud.

It’s only Wednesday.

I loved Barr’s handcuff comment to Pelosi.

It’s like finding irony in an ironing board.

edit on 15-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
edit because Cranky got to the news first.
edit on 15-5-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thought some of you might find this of interest:

So far there have been 3,335 Q Posts,

These posts are made up of a total of 21,769 LINES: an average of 6.5 lines per post.

I would suggest that the posts are BUNS or BREADS and the lines are the CRUMBS that make up them.

Now for the interesting bit... of the 22k lines 8.2k appear more than once - that's 37%. If we exclude the "Q" signature line it's still 5.3k - 24%.

Below is the count of the top repeated lines:

1) 2901 x "Q"
2) 129 x "Why is this relevant?"
3) 76 x "Coincidence?"
4) 67 x "Do you believe in coincidences?"
5) 55 x "="
6) 42 x "Expand your thinking."
7) 39 x "Why?"
8) 37 x "NOTHING TO SEE HERE?"
9) 35 x "Nothing to see here."
10) 33 x "Logical thinking.", "Enjoy the show."
11) 32 x "You have more than you know.", "Future proves past."
12) 30 x "WWG1WGA!"
13) 29 x "Q+" (compare to 2901 for 'Q')
14) 28 x "These people are stupid.", "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ", "Think logically."
15) 26 x "The Great Awakening."
16) 25 x "Dark to Light.", "Reconcile."
17) 24 x "Trust the plan."
18) 23 x "This is not a game.", "WWG1WGA!!!"
19) 22 x "PANIC IN DC?", "What a coincidence."
20) 21 x "We the people."
21) 20 x "Panic in DC.", "Learn."
22) 19 x "Alice & Wonderland."
23) 17 x "Have faith."
24) 16 x "The World is Watching.", "@Snowden"
25) 15 x "They want you DIVIDED.", "Confirmed.", "Trust yourself.", "God bless.", "#FLAGSOUT",
26) 14 x "LOVE OF COUNTRY!", "No.", "Everything has meaning."
27) 13 x "Shall We Play A Game?", "Conspiracy?", "Fake news?", "Use logic.",
"Follow the money.", "You are the news now.", "#FACTSMATTER"
28) 12 x "Watch the news.", "The More You Know…", "Snow White.", "Godfather III",""These people are sick!", "Panic.", "Pray.", "WWG1WGA."
29) 11 x "Important.", "TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.", "STAY STRONG.", "Godspeed."
"On the move.", "News unlocks map.", "They never thought she would lose.", "JUSTICE."

This is just a step (1) in unlocking the key to the map... the next is investigating the posts linked by the above "JOINS" and how the timestamp and line number of each instance can be used jointly to derive a precis sentence or paragraph for that STRINGER which re-joins the map in a 4th dimension spider web.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

torontosun.com...

The New York Post reports that the Sackler family — who own Purdue Pharma — have gone from the belles of the ball to pariahs.

It’s gotten so bad that the famously philanthropic clan can’t even give their money away.

Eight members of the Sackler family have been named as defendants in New York and Massachusetts.

The newspaper also reported that the Department of Justice is investigating Purdue and the family members who sit on the board of directors.

“They, unfortunately, symbolize all that is wrong with the epidemic. Their reputations are in the cesspool,” one socialite told thePost.

“There is a reluctance to hobnob and socialize [with] and openly stand next to the Sacklers. They aren’t being invited to small dinners on Fifth Avenue.”

Last March, London’s National Portrait Gallery refused a $1.3 million Sackler family grant and The Guggenheim will no longer accept money.

Soon they might not even be able to walk down the street!

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join