It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

IDK I clicked that, and it appears to be some old documents from the British military. Does not appear to be applicable to what we talk about at all.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

IDK I clicked that, and it appears to be some old documents from the British military. Does not appear to be applicable to what we talk about at all.

I edited the post you're replying to.

Where this whole debacle is concerned I don't there is anything "out" of consideration. This conspiracy has very deep and wide-ranging roots.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky captured the original "cemetary" screenshot.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LughnaCosan

Might it be this mess?

www.neonrevolt.com...

Whether she’s genuine in her beliefs (and perhaps suffering under some kind of mental disorder), or if she’s a cynical charlatan exploiting the weakminded for profit, or if she’s just another CIA-backed Jim Jones clone (that is, a Monarch Mind Control experiment), well… I’ll leave that up to you to decide.

Which makes what I have to say next the most disturbing thing I’ve seen yet, because it involves two prominent members of the Qcommunity who should have known better than to get involved with this organization.

Both have agreed to travel to “The Farm” and speak at a for-profit event there, which is, as of this writing, a little under a month-and-a-half away. From the Ramtha School’s Website:

Sounds like a real clusterf*ck.

Careful who you follow.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This email is fascinating (non wikileaks link, scroll for twit post)

With two years of info and Qglasses the reveals in one email are amazing:

Manafort
DNC
Chalupa
Isikoff = FISA
Ukraine
Dossier (I assume this is what is referenced)
Spying ("state sponsored")
Collusion
5-4-2016

In a non-Q world this email is nothing. But to me this is a strange microcosm of the entire mess.

The more I see the more I see I think: Rudy > RICO > DNC > DNC outlawed.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Am not on Instagram. Name there is masterconspiracy.
Did a bit more searching:
dylanlouismonroe.com
He appears to be one of the “t-shirt profiteers”; albeit, credited with one of
the dot connecting maps.

Not following at all; merely curious.

Thanks all!

LC

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Odd this post from Tom Hanks on Apr 4 about roadkill on route 66 where Kappy died.

Kappy named Hanks as a p*do

twitter.com...

Still from below video.

So Issac Kappy.

This video shows what is to be said be his dead man switch video

It's of what appears to be young (Asian?) girls dressed in odd costume in a bathouse type setting.

Big drains on the floor masonic tile work.

Take a look.

Kappy was killed by a truck after jumping from a bridge that was only 40 feet high. After saying he was not suicidal.

You be the judge

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Regarding the glove photo in your post, over the decades I have often heard the cabal referred to as "the hand" or "The Hand".

Just entering it into the discussion for further thought.

The photo was a great post. 👍

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I saw said video in question - WTF is going on there!?!? It appears to be multiple very young, pre-pubescent girls, scantily clad, working in a bath house!! Where is the place located? What are these children doing there? Is this the type of thing that goes on in the temple on Epstein Island?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LughnaCosan

Ahh I remember this guy.

The Q map right be was selling them and other related artwork like the deepstate map maybe bloodline map art.

www.dylanlouismonroe.com...

Looks like shopify took down his project so perhaps he is looking for new sources of income like "channeling" his own Q source.

www.instagram.com...

I know you weren't following LC just saying everyone be careful of these...whatever they are.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

As Jim Jordan asks, who is telling the truth here?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I dunno.

Appears to have no windows, large floor drains, intricate tile work and pillars.

If this was Kappy's deadman switch he should have included some providence with it! Wtf are we suppose to do with that?

Are those little girls unwanted girl babies from China?

Eta. Scratch that maybe one is Asian I just looked on a larger screen several kids 4 I think 3 girls and I think one boy.

My gut says.

Who's fricken dungeon is this Issac and you should have turned this in sooner.
edit on 15 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

More media turmoil. This is covered from a gaming angle, but there are more connections with who owns who, who's losing money, etc., in here. For example, Univision has been pushing names like Gizmodo and it's associated websites like The Root and Jezebel and The Onion. Salon is on the ropes and looking for money.

Also more proof that the narrative doesn't work in gaming.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Without pushing the T&C's too much, it looks like a Turkish Bath house styled room. It could be anywhere, but it has a certain "Faux" Religion vibe to it. One that has been in the news lately, and wouldn't care if they got caught since they have a large number of important people as members. Important people such as those that would review any materials like this that could be used in a court for any cases against them. Just saying.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Get Woke Go Broke.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's like the Dark/Deep Web in pictures/videos. I hate clichés, but it's the tip of a huge iceberg.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Geez.

Here's a tweet from Kappy's pal Seth Green who was one Kappy accused early on.

He actually said Seth had a secret room hidden and locked in his house which he himself, Issac, had seen.

I dunno. I can believe it.

Look at the tweet tho.

I believe Kappy died on the 13th. Still close however

twitter.com...

Always with the wolf, dog code.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: ketsuko

Get Woke Go Broke.

That is absolutely true. When people awaken to what is really going on they sometimes descend into "mental health" issues, almost as if targeted to nip the dissemination in the bud.

People with "mental illness" lose control and the State takes over care. People lose their jobs and are no longer desirable to employ. Some end up homeless.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Looks almost hidden as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join