It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The only problem with that is that there is no other medium and source for information like Twitter. You have twitter clones, but hardly anyone posts there. Twitter is the one and only place to go to get real time information. It is incredibly useful and important and @Jack knows this....thus the purge of conservative voices over there lately. Its like your damned if you do, and damned if you dont. I have learned to mind my P's and Q's over there and keep my head down for the most part.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Thanks for the detail JJ!

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Roseanne shares and cheers for new Q video.

She thinks the storm is here.

Hope she's right!

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It occurred to me that every leak of who was testifying before Mueller, or raided, came from the Muller team, intentionally. That kept the excitement and anticipation going for Trump-haters.

When Huber or Horowitz or Durham have something for the public, it will be HUGE. But there will be few (or no) intentional leaks from those three teams.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
CrowdStrike files to go public after losing $140 million last year

“We have a history of losses and may not be able to achieve or sustain profitability in the future,” the company said when listing risk factors for shareholders.

File this under Fraud. My sense is they are knowingly committing Fraud. They know they are going down in a heap and are looking to cash out. Call me cynical...

Fraud for sure. With a track record like that, they can't possibly think an IPO is a good idea. They're looking to fleece some idiots out of their money before they suddenly disappear one day.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

The more this goes on the more it seems that Raniere straight up copied Scientology for his little cult. They exhibit nearly all of the same behavior. I know it has been said they took some inspiration from the Scientologists, but I think it goes even deeper than that. This is an almost direct rip-off. They have even been accused by Scientology of using their technology without permission. Just another sham, hoax rip-off designed to lace the pockets of the founders and keep Raniere swimming in young poonany.

Scientology was the "experiment" so yes NXIVM is a rip off, but should be more of an advancement - it required WAY less infrastructure.

There were many that came out of the 60's and 70's using different methods of control to see what panned out - Jim Jones the most famous and was NOT what people think it was at all.

My sense was that once Hubbard was whacked, that group went kind of rogue. I believe it no longer gets protection as you can see the last few years many, many docs revealing the truths which were not the case sometime ago. My guess is the plugged was pulled but the still plod along (Russia is done with it) as it serves as the "look here not there" model for these control systems.

The key difference I see is the advancement of the "self help" element and the removal of the religious and pyramid scheme of knowledge. They of course added Clare's existing money to fund, so they don't need the steady flow of "new" pyramid members.

But the basic control mechanisms are the same - frankly they aren't knew just new ways of presenting.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Unrolled Thread

Former Iraqi VP Iyad Allawi: A US official told me Israel intel obtained ground & satellite images of Iranian ballistic missile platforms in Basra directed at Gulf states. This is why Pompeo suddenly visited Iraq last week, he adds.

Interesting part...

The problem that I found out about in my meeting with this individual is that is that the intelligence obtained regarding the missile platforms are with ground footage, not satellite footage..." 3 replies 52 retweets 80 likes

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

NXIVM did have a pyramid structure to knowledge that had to be purchased. They had a ranking system that was denoted by different color sashes. You went up in level by purchasing these super expensive self help courses, that supposedly opened up more knowledge the higher you went. Now, Raniere switched out the religious for the self help, and Im not sure if he actually used the e-reader hardware, but the basic tenets and control structure are exactly the same. You are absolutely correct. Scientology wasnt the first game in town, but it was the best so far. I think you're also right that their protection has run out and they are like a powerless vessel just coasting along until they finally crash somewhere.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: carewemust

This whole thing makes Watergate look like a Disney cartoon.

It certainly makes Watergate look like the plot of a bad sitcom episode:

"Hey, let's go break into our rivals' office and look for dirt! What could possibly go wrong?"

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Feels like NXIVM was a practice attempt for taking down Scientology.

That will be a huge undertaking so much money involved so many huge names.

I can imagine NXIVM as the string pulled to unravel Scientology and in turn Hollywood.

There is slavery and human trafficking deeply ingrained in scientology as well.

Court TV needs to hurry upand get back on the air.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Says its due back on the air May 2019.

Just in time for some good trials I would hope they knew their timing.

Can you imagine televised scientology trials?

There has been a disclosure tv series going on the last few years with ex Scientologist Leah Remini.

So many horrible things covered.

Let the games begin.

Taking Scientology down will definitely crash hollywood.

Hollywood is about to get hit from every angle.

I really think that's part ofthe plan.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

pic

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have a serious Q question!!

A friend of mine was relating an Instagram post from the fellow who made the map. He is getting some kind of
"messaging" from what appears to be a very different Q, being related or "transmitted" from an OrbtQ group, via
a medium named Marta (with an umlaut over the first a). These are definitely not Q/Chan posts at all and
are seriously transcendental in nature.

What's up with this?

I know that you geniuses here will know

LC

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I think if Trump set up his own "Twitter" it would be hugely successful, especially since we're already being bombarded for the 2020 election.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan

A friend of mine was relating an Instagram post from the fellow who made the map. He is getting some kind of
"messaging" from what appears to be a very different Q, being related or "transmitted" from an OrbtQ group, via
a medium named Marta (with an umlaut over the first a). These are definitely not Q/Chan posts at all and

What's up with this?

LC

Linky?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Something tells me Court TV coming back in the air this year is no coincidence. Who do we know that was a big TV star prior to his current gig? I would imagine he still has a lot of friends and a lot of connections in the TV world. Probably dropped a bug in the right persons ear that there are going to be a ton of high profile court cases coming up!

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan

What's up with this?

LC

LC, more info would be needed...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Tired, CourtTV is on the air now. In my neck of the woods, it's on a network side channel accessible by antenna.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LughnaCosan

No clue. Do you have a link to anything we can check out? I have never heard of OrbtQ or anything like that.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LughnaCosan

No clue. Do you have a link to anything we can check out? I have never heard of OrbtQ or anything like that.

DuckDuckGo search yielded this interesting link, which I'm afraid to click -

apps.dtic.mil...

Search domain apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a492532.pdf
apps.dtic.mil... COMMENT > This report will be of interest to ORBTQ and ORDTB. The U.S.Naval and Air Attaches, London, receive copies of the inclosure. 1 Incl - As above (5 eye)

Airport Codes? -

ORB = The "ORB" IATA airport code corresponds to Örebro Airport in Örebro, Sweden and the ICAO code is "ESOE."

ORD = ORD is the airport code for O'Hare International Airport.
edit on 5/15/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join