It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

In a response found a CTH 3rd down

FYI. Catherine herridge is reporting that Brennan and clapper have stated it was Comey who pushed to have the dossier info put in the Russia assessment document. They are eating their own now

The CTH article is a good timeline for current events surrounding Durham's appointment.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My Twitter account was locked today.

I needed to enter my phone # to try and unlock, if they didn't already have it with LifeLog they have it now.

I hope we see Twitter burnt to the ground like some place in Game of Thrones by some character.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
I meant it more so related to US space based commercial operations, not global space based operations. Since international law related to space requires countries to take ownership of all spaced based activities that originate from within them.

That doesn't cover sea-launches.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Q Boom Week

Monday
- Trump calling out Wray
- Barr hires John “the Bull” Durham
- RR throws shade on Comey and BO DOJ
- Turns out RR, RM, JS were in the 4 hr meeting with DJT the day before RM appointed as SC

Tuesday
- Trump Jr headed to Senate Intel
- Durham has been investigating for months already
- IG report expected to be real bad for Dems
- Biden at war with AOC and she’s not even running

What else?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Quick FYI, "Frontline" is on PBS in five minutes. Subject - "The Mueller Report".

PS - Just saw the preview. I may end up turning it off as quickly as I turned it on.
edit on 5/14/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

2 Wiki Worth reading;
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
Plus;

steemit.com...@anarcho-pirate/q-is-clearance-anon-all-dots-connect-and-point-to-q-anon-as-being-cia-s-in-q-tel

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Short Clip

"...Comey has a better argument then Brennan"

Gowdy has said he has SEEN the documents. How funny is it that JB, and others, are exhibiting their mental breakdowns on TWITTER? Twitter. Surreal.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Balls, I had to turn off the Propaganda.

I apologize to the thread for wasting your time. I should have known since it's PBS.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Brennan Twit - talk about psychological projection.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

lol - I was thinking, I’m not sure I want to hear their spin.

Cranky - JB is clearly single phasing. He’s liable to Brown Out pretty soon.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I am watching to see if they correct anything in the end. Otherwise this will come back and bit them big time.

And it is propaganda considering they are mentioning so much negative Trump.

A while to see if they go to the results or any exculpatory evidence. If not, this will not wear well.

Besides, I want to be able to refute every step for my son in law.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think there is a link with regards to STRIKE and 72 in the following posts that may indicate black hats in the pentagon and relate to false flags... any builds on this?:

#757 Feb 14 2018 18:59:04
(Boeing 757?, also both date and timestamp reduce to 27=72 reversed):

WARNING_EU_
_EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72
STRIKE
_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
Q, DELTA

#859 Mar 06 2018 11:04:43 (reduces to 33)

These peo>>567493
ple are stupid.
Wait for Russia/China reports.
Sabotage.
Investigation.
Strike 99999999.

Q

(8x9=72; PEO = Pentagon Engineering Officer; 567493=EFGDIC)
(Note Q does NOT make mistakes like inserting a post number within a post line so I believe this was deliberately broken after peo!)

#1474 Jun 12 2018 15:55:46
(=2x 737 = 2x 737 MAX anyone?!!!)

FOX M1 STOLEN TAKEDOWN
ACTION KDN-0000
VIC-INTEL_34.xxxxCLAS_38.xxxxCLAS
[]CON SIT-AWARE
ON GUARD Z-BUNK_T6_Y
EXE_70283-BM-3802873492719236872021028392821000T

(Note that 72 = GB)

Could there be a black hat PEO in the pentagon with access to technology to bring planes down etc.?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Just an observation RE: Those running are simply trying to protect themselves from inevitable doom per various Q drops.

So far the Female candidates are pandering to the biggest victim group they can appeal to. I guess thinking that if enough of the 50 FB genders are personally outraged that is enough to win in a landslide. So the appeal to victims means they must express themselves as "me too, I'm a victim, me too".

E. Warren said this:

I won’t do a town hall with Fox News because I won’t invite millions of Democratic primary voters to tune in, inflate ratings, and help sell ads for an outlet that profits from racism and hate. If you agree, sign our petition.

So instead of making her case to those she feels are victimizing her, she's going to double down by alienating the "deplorables" while allegedly working to bring us all closer together? What world does this make sense? You win over the folks you can't count on, not echo chamber yourself into office.

K. Gillibrand said this:

“I think it’s just gender bias. I think people are generally biased against women. I think also biased against young women,” Gillibrand said. “There’s just bias and it’s real and it exists, but you have to overcome it.”

So it isn't her feckless personality, her NXIVM connections or the fact that she is no one at all to anyone outside her family that leads her to poll below a dead grasshopper. Nope, Sexism. Again, so she just alienated everyone who isn't on board ALREADY. Oh, and at 52 is she young?

I see this in every case of these folks who clearly have zero chance so they must be protecting themselves. There is no other explanation for me. They all are working as hard as they can to alienate as many of those who ALREADY voted for DJT and are happy in an effort to get them to NOT vote for DJT.

I say this for those buying the the teeeveee hype on these people. DJT has the Military and Warren for all her fear based librarian bravado will NEVER control the military and therefor has no chance as Commander In Chief.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
IMO; the DNC/Dem leadership knows they don’t have a shot in 2020. Sending out this group of candidates is to prevent the 2024 group from getting dinged up versus Trump.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

replying to self. This is totally a hit job and the last ten minutes will not be enough time to refute the BS.

It is so hard to stay a balanced person when exposed to all this BS.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

They went all in. Just look at viewer ratings since Mueller Report came out. If they don’t pivot from collusion to obstruction they are insolvent.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
- Turns out RR, RM, JS were in the 4 hr meeting with DJT the day before RM appointed as SC
?

Conservative Treehouse (Sundance) speculated that this meeting was actually Robert Mueller interviewing President Trump, in order to gather ammo for building an Obstruction case. He knew Rod Rosenstein was appointing him as Special Counsel the next day.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Quick FYI, "Frontline" is on PBS in five minutes. Subject - "The Mueller Report".

PS - Just saw the preview. I may end up turning it off as quickly as I turned it on.

One of candidate Trump's campaign promises was to cut off government funding to Public Broadcasting Service (PBS). Maybe it's time for the President to add that to his growing list of "promises kept"?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Alleged sex cult NXIVM kept files on its 'enemies,' prosecutor says

The alleged Albany-based cult NXIVM collected financial information about its “enemies” and other persons of interest ranging from federal judges overseeing litigation it was involved in to billionaire Edgar Bronfman, cult investigator Rick Ross and news organizations, a prosecutor said Tuesday.

The files, she said, included information on the Albany Times Union, which had done critical stories on NXIVM, politicians and “operatives” including Republican Roger Stone, and NXIVM’s own lawyers, as well as Ross and Bronfman, who opposed the involvement of his daughters Clare and Sara with Raniere.

Big story, little press. Gee, wonder why.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

2 Wiki Worth reading;
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
Plus;

Q is Clearance Anon ? All dots connect and point to Q-Anon as being CIA’S In-Q-Tel

Fixed your link. I'm familiar with both wiki subjects (did long post on that white rabbit version last year) and most of us in this thread have researched that venture capital arm In-Q-Tel ad nauseam. Still always good to percolate various subjects back to the surface as so much info passes through this thread and often forgotten in the pages of history.

As to that anon anon article, he/she does raise some valid points but No Q is not part of In-Q-Tel, IMO and the author distorted the purpose of Q clearance.

Thanks for posting. 👍
Well, wouldn't you know, in the news today...

Sysdig and In-Q-Tel partnership to provide U.S. govt agencies with the Sysdig Cloud-Native VSP

Sysdig, the cloud-native visibility and security company, announced a strategic partnership with In-Q-Tel, the not-for-profit strategic investor that identifies and accelerates the development of cutting-edge technologies to support the missions of U.S. government agencies.

All your data is safe n' sound in the cloud.

edit on 14-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: misspelled

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join