It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Rosanne - a true Patriot.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep. 3 Oct 2018

Page 37

M3thods
‏ @M2Madness

]Durham[ = PANIC

"If I were the Dems, I would be quite worried...you wouldn't go with a US Attorney like Durham...unless the AG thinks actually something criminal might have happened...if you are a Dem, I think you would be really worried to see a career prosecutor like this."
twitter.com...

Includes Foxnews video at the twit link.

So Durham was investigating Baker for leaking at least six months ago.

Wasn't 'The Bull' a Sessions appointment?
This tells me Sessions is not only a WH...but a strategic part of 'The Plan' from the very beginning.

edit on 14-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yes. TRUST SESSIONS.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
(cont.)...It also Indicates that POTUS is engaging in misdirection when he criticizes Wray and Rosenstein in the same manner he criticized Jeff Sessions.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
(cont.)...This also makes me wonder about McGahn.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Actually, it was Judicial Watch (Tom Fitton) criticizing Wray. Trump merely re-tweeted Judicial Watch's tweet that said the "FBI has no leadership".

The MSM has to feel like bigger Suckers every day, LOL. They just keep taking the bait and swallowing it without chewing.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Jason Chaffetz just tweeted that he thinks that the IG report must have been handed to the AG and that is why Durham has been put on the job of investigating.
He is following the MSM in reporting this as something that just happened.
I reminded him in a reply to his tweet that we know that Durham has been investigating for the past 8 months... at least.

Why are the reports trying to make us believe that this just happened?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm already hearing reports that Durham's investigation could go well into 2020 from MSM.
Imagine their surprise when it is completed well BEFORE the election...and the Dems have ZERO chance of stopping it.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Jason Chaffetz just tweeted that he thinks that the IG report must have been handed to the AG and that is why Durham has been put on the job of investigating.
He is following the MSM in reporting this as something that just happened.
I reminded him in a reply to his tweet that we know that Durham has been investigating for the past 8 months... at least.

Why are the reports trying to make us believe that this just happened?

8 months ? I'm thinking LONGER

DOJ - John Durham Sworn in as United States Attorney - Feb 2018 - Interim since Oct 2017

Mr. Durham has served as the interim U.S. Attorney since October 28, 2017, after U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions signed an order appointing him to the position. President Donald Trump nominated Mr. Durham to serve as U.S. Attorney on November 1, 2017, and the U.S. Senate confirmed his nomination on February 16, 2018.

STEALTH Bomber ..... Anyone ? Anyone ? lol
edit on 5142019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Kavanaugh making headlines and throwing Silicon Valley for a spin....

Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes have been dominating the antitrust debate in Silicon Valley with their proposals to break up Big Tech. But Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's surprise decision to rule against Apple yesterday could open the floodgates for new antitrust action against Silicon Valley giants. Kavanaugh sided with the liberal justices and wrote the majority opinion in a 5-to-4 decision allowing consumers to press forward with a lawsuit alleging Apple acted as a monopoly. Though the ruling focused on one lawsuit against Apple, it could make it possible for consumers to bring similar actions against other technology marketplaces such as Amazon, Google and Microsoft, my colleagues Tony Romm and Reed Albergotti report.

Kavanaugh's decision underscores that the growing scrutiny of the tech industry’s power and influence isn’t limited to one side of the political spectrum. Last year, President Trump said his administration was "looking at" Amazon, Facebook and Google for antitrust violations. At a recent hearing, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) proposed antitrust action as a way conservatives could remedy alleged anti-conservative bias at the technology companies.

Kavanaugh has a history of rulings that indicated his position on the bench would be problematic for Silicon Valley. In May 2017, Kavanaugh argued that Obama-era net neutrality rules -- which many Silicon Valley tech companies supported -- violate internet service providers' First Amendment rights. He also defended the National Security Agency's bulk collection of phone records in an opinion following former government contractor Edward Snowden's revelations of government surveillance, which set off an icy period with Siilicon Valley. He wrote that "the Government’s metadata collection program is entirely consistent with the Fourth Amendment."

The plan, of course, had to be bigger than the spider web it’s taking down.

wapo

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
First reputable source stating that Comey secretly recorded President Trump.

twitter.com...

When Trump told Comey "better hope there are no tapes", he was letting Comey know that he knew. haha.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, it's of interest that Q uses "Trust" in different cases for different people/situations; trust, TRUST, Trust.

For "SESSIONS" Q uses:
"TRUST SESSIONS" x 4
"[D’s/LEFT LOVE/TRUST SESSIONS!]" x2,
"Do you TRUST SESSIONS?" x1
"Does POTUS trust SESSIONS to protect the lives of our brave law enforcement?" x1

For "WRAY" Q uses "TRUST WRAY" x 3,
For "KANSAS" Q uses "TRUST KANSAS" x 2,
For "HOROWITZ" Q uses ""TRUST HOROWITZ" x 1
For "HUBER" Q uses "TRUST HUBER" x 1

In comparison "Trust your President" appears only once in Title Case,

For "yourself" Q uses:
"Trust yourself" x 11,
"TRUST YOURSELF" x 3,
"TRUST yourself" x1,

There's also "Trust your fellow man." and "Do you trust your black leaders?"

We really need to understand how text case fits in to the COMMS!

ETA - In Q#1358 Q tells us that "Trust must be earned." (Title case).

edit on 14-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
DJT tweets work in a myriad of levels and when tied to Qdrops it because a sea of possible connections. For me it is often an intuitive thing.

I noticed something today - maybe something maybe not.

If we take the tweets between the unrelated posts - Marine WH visit tweet and Book Tweet, and extract the sentences that stand alone at the end we get...

In any event, China wants a deal!

Their time is now!

It will all happen, and much faster than people think!

Enjoy!

NO MORE!

We had to save Steel for our defense and auto industries, both of which are coming back strong!

First and last are China related. Securing something with China leads to the middle section. He's tweeted a lot on China, a lot of which seems to be about things other then China/Trade. Before the perps walk, China, US and Russia must be in alignment and all deals must be in place - especially if Fraud Obama is revealed.

Removing the qualifiers on China we get a Q drop of sorts:

Their time is now!
It will all happen, and much faster than people think!
Enjoy!
NO MORE!

edit on 14-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Caught up on the thread and I'm thinking about the pace of this investigation, etc. It could be that Trump is going long-range on this whole thing, waiting for reelection to drop the MOAB on the whole shebang.

It would be quite a gamble, but that's kind of what he's known for. I just hope it works.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Okay...So the IG has NO subpoena power over anyone whom no-longer works for the Justice Dept.

So Durham's investigation is designed to work in tandem with Horowitz...and HAS been for many months.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Not sure what/how 'Hammerstein' fits into the picture but if you want to know more about Operation Ivy Bells and a picture of the tapping device (and a whole more) see this SIGINT Chatter blog

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Okay...So the IG has NO subpoena power over anyone whom no-longer works for the Justice Dept.

So Durham's investigation is designed to work in tandem with Horowitz...and HAS been for many months.

Jordan

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ITS DEFINITELY HAPPENING!!!

www.cnn.com...

Huber & his investigation into the Clinton Foundation is soon coming to a close.

US Attorney John Huber in Utah is no longer involved on Russia issues. Huber had originally been tasked with looking at allegations of surveillance abuse by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, but has been in a holding pattern as the inspector general completes his review of the surveillance warrant the FBI obtained on Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page. Huber's review of other issues related to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation is nearing completion, the source said.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
ITS DEFINITELY HAPPENING!!!

www.cnn.com...

Huber & his investigation into the Clinton Foundation is soon coming to a close.

US Attorney John Huber in Utah is no longer involved on Russia issues. Huber had originally been tasked with looking at allegations of surveillance abuse by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, but has been in a holding pattern as the inspector general completes his review of the surveillance warrant the FBI obtained on Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page. Huber's review of other issues related to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation is nearing completion, the source said.

"Huber's review of other issues related to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation."
Almost certainly, that means the money laundering and pay-to-play allegations.

Expect to hear that Bill & Hillary's health is deteriorating in the near future.
edit on 14-5-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

LOL. A new Qonsciousness is awakening. Now we have a 'Barr' double-meaning. Bar none the Barr has been raised.
(misspellings matter)

I need more coffee.

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join