It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is Durham that outside guy?

He may just be. He's also meme fodder gold..

edit on 14-5-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

First come first serve?

Russia ...

First satellite.

First dog in space.

First monkey in space.

First man in space.

First space walk.

What you are suggesting is in reality, who has the most military in space.

The US may be tough, but it cannot win against the entirety of the rest of the world.

Must be international control.

But not until Q has finished cleaning up the world.

Mark my words. Q has an awful lot of international help.

What is Q in Russian?

P

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

John Henry Durham (born 1950)[2][3] is the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut. He is best known for leading an inquiry into allegations that FBI agents and Boston police had ties with the mob[4] and his appointment as special prosecutor regarding the 2005 CIA interrogation tapes destruction.[2] On November 1, 2017, he was nominated by President Donald Trump to be Connecticut's next U.S. Attorney.[5] On February 15, 2018, his nomination to be the United States Attorney was confirmed by voice vote. He was sworn in on February 22, 2018.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is Durham that outside guy?

He may just be. He's also meme fodder gold..

It's weird that Obama would investigate GWB jr. when the Bush clan is just as evil. Unless they're like cartel rivals
edit on 14-5-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue May 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I would't be a part of this if it was singular

Sputnik almost killed everyone involved. screw the Monkey.

Laika had no chance.. leave that poor dog alone.

The US has "things" that "people" are yet to believe exist.

Theirs a reason we've never been attacked..they know.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Something here that raises more than one eyebrow.... 😳
Remember back in May of 2017 when POTUS met with Mueller in the White House? 5/16/17 to be exact. And the very next day Mueller was appointed to the Special Counsel.

Trump, Mueller, Rosenstein, and Sessions all in a room together on the eve of Mueller being tasked to investigate Trump.

For FOUR HOURS nonetheless. Four hours is very long private meeting for President Trump.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Mark Meadows tweet is the first time today I've heard of John Durham being named as a Special Prosecutor. Maybe he's about to have his existing investigation authority expanded?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is Wray currently involved in something that's "forgettable" Potus has been treating him like Sessions. What a complete conflict of interest...These "Mirrors" are confusing.

Walk this Wray Comey.

edit on 14-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
What’s Happening in Space Policy May 12-18, 2019

The title may be “Humans to Mars Summit,” but this year’s H2M conference is as much about the Moon as the Red Planet. In keeping with the new direction from the White House to focus on returning astronauts to the lunar surface, a number of sessions will discuss how the Moon fits into the longer-term goal of Mars.

The United States Space Force (USSF)
Space Force is still on the drawing board so agree that NASA nor any civilian command is going to be merged into it anytime soon.

The current proposal is supported by NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine, who has stated that a space force is critical to defending the United States' energy grid and GPS network. Secretary of the Air Force Heather Wilson, an earlier opponent of the Space Corps proposal, stated in September 2018 that she is now in full alignment on a space force, with the condition that it must be done right and with no half-measures.

Bold type mine.

In May 2019, a group of 43 former military, space, and intelligence leaders unaffiliated with the current administration released an open letter calling for a space force.

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson has stated that a space force, in addition to war fighting responsibilities, should have the roles of space debris cleanup and asteroid defense.

Sanitation engineering as collateral duty.
That sounds about right coming from an academic.

To the moon and beyond!

twitter.com...

5:5

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

Is Wray currently involved in something that's "forgettable" Potus has been treating him like Sessions. What a complete conflict of interest...These "Mirrors" are confusing.

Walk this Wray Comey.

or....

"walk aWray Renee" 😎

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Here, let me spice it up.

Pick one.

Q1122

Apr 10 2018 00:48:24 (EST)
>>979093
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

There can be only ONE. Hell if I know but I'm betting [H] is in our favor.
KANSAS is a wild card. Assumption has always been Pompeo but I'm not so sure anymore.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

edit on 14-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: off topic

edit on 14-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I would say Huber is in control of the above 4...

I am a firm believer in the 470

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Gen Flynn has changed his twit BANNER.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Space-based asteroid defense? They'd need several photon torpedoes for that!

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

In the June 2018 I.G. report Michael Horowitz spelled out numerous instances of FBI political bias to help Hillary and hurt Trump. Yet in his summary, stated that he didn't believe political bias played a role in any FBI decisions.

But there was speculation that the summary was written by Horowitz's boss, Rod Rosenstein, on behalf of Horowitz. Would he just roll over and allow that to occur without protest?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Space-based asteroid defense? They'd need several photon torpedoes for that!

a "special" Q modification is all that's needed.................😎

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I came across something related the Hammerstein, and the NSA.
en.wikipedia.org...

Eventually, more taps were installed on Soviet lines in other parts of the world, with more advanced instruments built by AT&T's Bell Laboratories that were nuclear-powered and could store a year's worth of data.[

Mind you this is in the late 70s and very early 80s. The tap design did not puncture or interfere with the cables themselves, just clamped around the cable. Modern optical submarine communications cables can't be attacked in this way, however there is a work around, specifically when relating to the optical amplifiers. These optical amplifiers require lasers and electricity, and must be placed periodically along the fiber cables to boost the signal. I think it would be possible to recreate or record these lasers pulsing through the electrical current required at any of these nodes, without interfering directly with the signal itself. These optical cables are surrounded with copper cables to supply power along the entire length, possibly allowing for readings to be made at nearly any distance from the optical boosters, though it could be muddied by the difference in charge propagation between optical and copper wire. This could possibly be solved with two recording locations overlaid upon one another for a best fit, however a problem still remains in that there are multiple simultaneous messages being sent at different frequencies. Im sure that that could also be engineered around using electrical noise.

That does however leave the problem with decrypting the signals recorded, and the massive amount of information being sent.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
I meant it more so related to US space based commercial operations, not global space based operations. Since international law related to space requires countries to take ownership of all spaced based activities that originate from within them.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Then I would agree with you.

I would not be at all surprised if Space Force ends up being an international force or at least with both Russia and China.

We will have to wait and see.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join