It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hatch Act is a real law

The fact that she brings up the Hatch Act (possible violation) and Steele why POTUS was so on top of Kerry and the Hatch Act in messaging?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The following spells out Good reasons to note;

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for pointing that out EMN, will take a look when I get time.

Briefly to give some insight on what I'm doing... it's a bit like replacing patches on a patchwork quilt but - using gematria as the key.

Imagine each crumb(=line) of a post as a patch, likewise key phrases, names and places are patches. The patches (crumbs) are all stored in drawers numbered based on their simple gematria. To rebuild your quilt (post contents) you have to replace each patch with one from the same drawer. Therefore you could replace:

"leak" = 29 = "DOJ" = "PAGE" = "HRC"... are all in the same drawer,
"THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID" = 239 = "THE CLINTON FOUNDATION" = "MIDYEAR INVESTIGATION"... same drawer.
"Q" = 17 = "FBI"... same drawer.

Therefore, using this method of patching similar gematria, we can re_read a post that says:

"leak investigations go both ways [R + D].
These people are stupid.
Q"

Can be re-read as:

"DOJ investigations go both ways [R + D].
MIDYEAR INVESTIGATION.
FBI."

I have created a tool that, for any Q Post, will:

1) Highlight any Patches in the post that I have uploaded into a database (based on their gematria),
2) Offer a dropdown list of all new patches with the same gematria, for each "old" patch highlighted,
3) Replace old with new in a new post version (quilt) and display next to original.

The (mountain of) work that remains is uploading all the patches - I've extracted/uploaded them from 350 out of 3331 post so far.

Looking very promising but needs a good peer review in a bit. Sample screen layout below:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

'Clapper' "dictionary definition" = Rogue operator.

8chan is that deep, dark, scary, mysterious, fringe conspiracy white supremacist nut cases that plan hateful stuff on the dark interwebs. I don't know how you access it. Have to use that app C1A recommends called Onion or something. Heard its a haven for trolls and radical right-winger extremists.

Maybe they should focus their efforts on cleaning house in those 'Gang of Eight' chan groups and @jack first. Probably impossible to clean.

I just realized that VICE article was from Dec 2017 and republished yesterday targeting Australian readers.

Huge Cache Of Over 1,000 Guns Seized From LA Mansion Connected To Gettys 😲

It's the Gettys secret Weapons factory. Wonder who tipped off the ATF?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Glad you enjoyed the links... I tend to think about a dozen things at a time and don't want to be a thread hog lol

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

WoW! Sounds like you made a quantum leap towards decoding the Stargate.

Right, I can only imagine the amount of work that must have taken thus far. Definitely got my interest!

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
KamalaDeville sends a letterto Barr demanding more answers to her "has the president asked you to investigate anyone." Yes, you. It's okay Kam, trust us.

I say this because this Barr presser reflects ZERO concern for her and the demoncrats. Opening explains a lot of Rod's attempted Poker Face at Barr report presser (body language lady missed it)

Thread on a few connections on the event.

Includes Watch The Water

R=18= the Jersey number DJT received today.

RR=Wear A Wire

Don't worry Kam dear, you're under investigation. No need to ask again.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
John Solomon has got something Big and Breaking coming out in about an hour...on Hannity radio show.

I am getting to the point where I just need to be surprised when they have a big story. I don't need to be built up with suspense any more.

This has been an ongoing problem with many conservative outlets and pundits. Quite frankly, everytime I see this I lose respect for the journalist involved.

If you have big news, f#cking drop it. Nobody will miss it if it's big enough.

Announcing that you have an announcement is almost always sure to disappoint. Hannity does it. Levin does it. Thomas Paine/True Pundit does it just about every week.

ENOUGH!
/end rant.

I agree. I'm burned out on the melodramatic theatrics being displayed on both sides. Not to mention all the wanna be 'Q' knock offs on Twitter with their cryptic tweets and hyperbole. Are people really this starved for attention?! Just cut to the chase and give me the god***n facts.

end rant

Think logically. It is big for those who are still asleep. For those awake it seems tedious. Q told us from the beginning, the goal is to wake people up. It has to be done slowly. Many are slowly awakening.
We are not the majority yet Patriots
Think logically
Once enough are awake
They will not be able to walk the streets
Patience is a virtue

I agree to an extent. I don't necessarily agree about the time factor...that awakening must happen slowly. If time is merely an illusion then that would imply we some what have control over the pace of it. So I don't personally feel that waking up has to be a slow,tedious process. A shift of conscious awareness can happen in a split second for a mind that is open and prepared...like a light being switched on when receiving a sudden epiphany. Readiness is a bigger factor than time and I personally believe if most people are not yet ready to accept the truth, it's because they're still heavily addicted to fear and drama.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Barr throwing some love to RR.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Thread on a few connections on the event.

Includes Watch The Water

Probably nothing but in the much larger image at your link shows the mini size water bottles do NOT have any brand label. Appears unlabeled clear as glass bottle. IDK, just happened to notice. May of been like this for ages.

Remember the water bottle juggling humor with DJT & Pence? Think it was last Dec/Jan time frame sitting at large meeting table; may of had those GoT theme posters.

Label vs no label ??

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
John Solomon Update

twitter.com...

Enjoy The Show

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Opps see it is already posted. Got a phone call mid post.

And we have this. Pay attention to the last couple comment in bolded letters.

This had to go to Comey. Question is, did he relay the message and if so to whom?

Looks like Comey has dug a hole we will not be able to climb out of.
edit on 9-5-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
@JoeM has an interesting thread on the Guns Seized in Holmby Hills today and Eric Holder.

Connects to Newsome, Holder, Getty, demoncrats and drop Q#1070

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Barr throwing some love to RR.

Yes, and notice that when Barr is introduced the applause/respect that is shown him. This matters a lot.

My often stated point is people are responding even if it does not appear so.

Everyone has seen the tidal change when a bad boss leaves and a good one arrives. Same company, same job, different vibe. I feel like Barr has raised the Barr quite a bit.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Watched to vid. It reminds me of why we should pay no attentions to just "a moment in time" photo and "sound bits".

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Game set match Hannity thinks, I hope.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Great reveal by Meadows...

He says: in the coming days and I do mean just a few days you will start seeing things unravel.

That is interesting but what is so revealing is that the demoncrats behind closed doors are not screaming, but are quiet and won't look at any docs.

On stage - the show. Back stage - hidden resignation.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Watched to vid. It reminds me of why we should pay no attentions to just "a moment in time" photo and "sound bits".

Yes indeed. I prefer my entire life be taken in context when one feels the absolute need to judge a singular moment of it. My future has very much proven my past.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Clapper admitting that "dictionary definition"spying was going on against Trump campaign.. but he doesn't like that term ....lol it has a negative connotation... These people are deranged... He keeps talking and denies the obvious
Isn't that something lol

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Did Robert Mueller Tap Fusion GPS And Christopher Steele To Assist His Anti-Trump Investigation?

They suspect the dossier creators may have been involved in Mueller’s operation, and even had a hand in his final report, because the special counsel sent his team to London to meet with Steele within a few months of taking over the Russia collusion investigation in 2017. Also, Mueller’s lead prosecutor, Andrew Weissmann, had shared information he received from Fusion with the media.

Really?

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join