It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Preemptive redistribution plan is near.........

≈ A"Q"UARIUS ≈ Let The SUNSHINE In

edit on May-08-2019 by xuenchen because: 😎

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry again EMN - a nightcap for you! Q#2072 has this important snippet in it:

But… POTUS is attacking SESSIONS via TWITTER so therefore he is not working on behalf of the people’s interest (or POTUS’) [D’s/LEFT LOVE/TRUST SESSIONS!]

This brings to mind "Who do you trust most?" = Those you LOVE!

Does this mean:
a) D's/Left are being betrayed by their loved ones who have flipped?
b) Are the multiple posts with TRUST SESSIONS aimed at the Dems alone rather than at anons?
c) If (b) applies then does it also apply to Wray, Kansas, etc.?
d) Could some spouses be betraying their partners?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Huh. I just linked Q2072 with Q2381 last night.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is half tongue in cheek:

Is Prince William = PerfectEnemy?

Above is a tweet from Prince William using the Kensington Palace account from his iPhone.

He signs his tweet "W".

PerfectEnemy, member and big contributor to a large part of this thread, used the signature W too!

W also = 23rd letter of alphabet = PAIN.

Does P.A.I.N. mean Prince Ascends Into New (Monarch)?

BTW Simple gematria for Prince William is 144 which also equals:

Christs Blood, The God of Israel, Lord Almighty, A Perfect Proof, The Secret Key...

Food for thought as William is widely expected to bypass his father Prince Charles to become King when Queen Elizabeth, 93, dies!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In that case it may interest you that using Guccifer method on #2072 with:

D’s/LEFT LOVE/TRUST SESSIONS!

gives

XVBEYHJMRDHAKEYML

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This is half tongue in cheek: 

Is Prince William = PerfectEnemy? 

Above is a tweet from Prince William using the Kensington Palace account from his iPhone. 

He signs his tweet "W". 

This scenario is simply impossible as PerfectEnemy spontaneously ascended to 4th density. William, on the other hand, is very much in our 3rd density reality and is doing CNN interviews about Royal baby fever...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I hope around the whole world! Although, I imagine these sordid affairs took place far more incessantly throughout the 'west' rather than the 'east'. Never-the-less, everyone everywhere directly affected by such darkness deserves, nay, is entitled to the utmost love and respect and should never have to endure anything of the sort again.

The veil is coming off this wicked industry of torture, secrecy and pain, whether one likes it or not.

Truth will prevail.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

This scenario is simply impossible as PerfectEnemy spontaneously ascended to 4th density.

Woah... ⚡🌠⚡

Whut'dImiss?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: KnightErrant

Are you Australian?

You, sir, just made my day!

I literally lol alone in my car...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Okay, thanks for the info. I'll have a look at it. I knew I had seen something along those lines in my reading on this so far.
edit on 8-5-2019 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
As AG Barr requested yesterday, The President just invoked Executive Privilege over the entire Mueller report and underlying materials, as Nadler's committee voted to hold Barr in Contempt of Congress for not turning over 100% of Mueller Investigation documents.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Jerry Nadler really thought William Barr was dumb enough to break Federal law, by handing over Grand Jury documents contained in the package. Then he'd hit Barr with Federal Charges for breaking the law! Democrat traps are EASY to see.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Another WIN. 9th Circuit says migrants can (once again) wait in Mexico for their U.S. court date.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Maybe the 9th circuit decided that this was better than having them wait in California.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeh3t

Yeah. I miss perfectenemy, tigertat, jonamos just to mention a few. They were pointing out some of the spiritual side to this whole journey before people were able to accept it.

My belief is that, like it or not, there is evil in this world. To fight it, or resist at least, is really all that matters.

God bless all Patriots. Whether you believe in Q or not.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's not forget Trump snuck a judge or two into the 9th circuit over the past year

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Let's not forget Trump snuck a judge or two into the 9th circuit over the past year

I remember Trump saying how Obama neglected the Judge appointee process. So many openings. Wanted to call Obama dumb, but bit his tongue, lol.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Oh it didn't go unnoticed lol Kill the blue-slips & Drain the Swamp ! lol
‘Blue-Slips Are Dead’: Trump To Change Left-Leaning 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

Traditionally, before Donald Trump became the President of the United States, the White House used to obtain a so-called “blue slip,” or approval, from a judicial nominee’s two home-state senators before pressing on with their nominations.

But not this President, he was not elected to follow the tradition. He is there to drain the swamp.

Trump administration, has successfully nominated several conservative judges to the 9th Circuit already pushing ahead to transform the appellate court that the president repeatedly has derided as hopelessly biased and “disgraceful.” Sen. Dianne Feinstein or Sen. Kamala Harris, two California Democrats in the Senate Judicial committee are not happy.

ummmmmm ,,,,, ummmm lol

edit on 582019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join