It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Trump's taxes leaked to (by) New York Times...?

www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

1985-1994 or something like that. 30+ years old. Those are worthless. Left will act like they cracked the Da Vinci Code.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Trump's taxes leaked to (by) New York Times...?

www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

www.nytimes.com...

Yeah, I read that article.

This will be the new talking point and hit piece to "get Trump"....some tax info from the 80's and early 90's.

D.e.s.p.e.r.a.t.i.o.n.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
99% sure trump leaked these tax docs

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Way behind today but am wondering if all this activity with moving US assets is related to the Iranian General who defected to a US Embassy

I see that EMN has already made to connection.
edit on 7-5-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

The thing I fail to grasp on the Comey issue is why Tweet?

He's tweeting to somebody....somebody that understands his comms.

I understand the reason for the tweets, but the tweets are public.

If SB2 can decode them then so can our friends as the NSA and Q team, as they've been stalking him for a while.

So why tweet "go jihad and kill boys..." publicly because it isn't hidden from those who know. SB2 has figured it out.

More to the point it tracks with the Q drops way to well to be happen chance.

link   

EMN, much as I admire the info serialbrain2 comes out with, I still have a problem with some of the logic jumps he makes.

Example 1: POTUS putting 3.2% is referencing 322 = Skull & Bones; but it's NOT 322?
Are we therefore to take as a given, from now on, that every mention of 32 in Posts or tweets is a reference to Skull&Bones? Maybe?

Example 2: The use of partial times/deltas from Comeys tweets to initiate Pittsburgh Tree of Life synagogue attack (20:20 on vid)... the timestamp is 08:22 but only the 22 is used to jump to the Hebrew alphabet and therefore to true jews (not the Satanists) because "Skull&Bones love to kill true jews"... so why does their society name also have 22 in it (322)??

Example 3: At 25:12 in the vid SB2 explains how capital letters from a tweet add to 43 = Mark and 47 = John as sleeper cell members.... However 43 in simple gematria also points to loads of other names:

Higs, Andrea, Emet, Barbara, Rafael, Derek, Tav, Alexa, Ford, Erik, Pence, Todd, Annie, Chloe, Mccain... etc.

In the same vid SB2 points to Blasey FORD as being a sleeper... so 2 sleepers with names that gematria adds to 43 (=Mark and Ford).

The whole use of gematria to pass instructions to sleeper cells - I just don't see how this is a reliable, trustworthy way to ensure sleeper cells get the right instructions and take the intended action? It only works if you have a small number of prepped people/targets that cannot be confused in the gematria? This does imply that the "Trackback website" mentioned may store an index of gematria numbers/values to be used.

Peruvian coffee to anyone who noticed what was just made obvious above?

***** 43 in Q Posts is not just POTUS43 (George W Bush) - it can also mean VP Mike Pence, Erik (Prince?) or NoName!! *****

ETA - I suggest a re-read of Q Posts with 43 in - to identify which of GWB, VP Pence, Erik Prince or NoName it refers to:

#2378/2351 (Prince?), #702 (GWB, Pence, Prince or NoName?), #439, #373 (NoName as nickname Maverick also in post!), #229 (NoName because ties to #373), #225 (Prince because he confirmed connections on map?).

It seems we need a cross reference list of which names can be implied by which gematria numbers. I'll add to spreadsheet.
edit on 7-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
youtu.be...
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom BOOM BOOM
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

Looks like tomorrow Trump might declassify if they hold Barr in contempt….

Link to tweet twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

EMN, re TRUST appearing in Q Posts.

#425 Dec 22 2017 00:58:06 (EST); implies NK was run by a Trust:

Define Shutdown.
Was ATL shutdown?
Will NK be shutdown?
Who controls NK?
Leverage?
Remove leverage to capture the flag?
Capture the flag to end the rule?
End the rule of who?
Who controls NK?
TRUST.

Q

Date/timestamp adds to 108... gematria gives Kohn as one answer... Kohn Trust?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That would be SUPER, but what is tying Declassification to the Barr contempt vote? Is that threat published elsewhere?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just a reminder that the texan accent is and was an act. He was trained to speak differently in order to maintain attention through speaking more slowly and make mistakes on purpose. As by making mistakes on purpose draws attention to that particular part of any speech making it more memorable.

To see the difference all you need to do is pull up some of his speeches and debates from when he was running for governor of texas in comparison to when he was running for president.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Investigative reporter John Solomon shares some information about James Comey in this article posted today.

mobile.twitter.com...

And he just told Sean Hannity that tonight on the Hannity TV show he will produce documents proving that the fisa court was intentionally lied to by President Obama's Department of Justice.

Here is the information John Solomon promised for this evening:

If ever there were an admission that taints the FBI’s secret warrant to surveil Donald Trump’s campaign, it sat buried for more than 2 1/2 years in the files of a high-ranking State Department official.

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec’s written account of her Oct. 11, 2016, meeting with FBI informant Christopher Steele shows the Hillary Clinton campaign-funded British intelligence operative admitted that his research was political and facing an Election Day deadline.

And that confession occurred 10 days before the FBI used Steele’s now-discredited dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign’s ties to Russia.
More at: thehill.com...

And Christopher Wray says he's not aware of any surveillance of Trump? Why did he direct everyone in the FBI to attend "Sensitivity Training" after big I.G. Report in June 2018?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Going back to the GHWB funeral letters, and what they said. Was it confirmation that Q team had proof of the nazi movement that is still unfolding? It wasn't long after that Venezuela became the hot topic. I remind myself of the bolt hole, are we witnessing those actors in play ATM?. Most people associate Nazi's as an anti Jewish movement. It may have been but, it's now just antifa talking point. WW3 is being systematically staged...Don't be fooled again people. Let the cabal eat themselves alive!!

Coming from one of the most ill tempered..talking out of their ass members here.. don'y buy it!.

Our union is their Kryptonite...Trust the plan.
edit on 7-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 7-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

dozens of conspirators caught dead to rights guilty of treason, sedition and much much more but.......

muh collusion.
we really are living in clown world

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just checked the Skull&Bones yearbook we have in the spreadsheet for Mike Pence.

He's not down as in it but... Steve Mnuchin (Treasury secretary) IS!!!

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
markers. Q posts
March 28th 1st and 10 @ the 50
April 18th 1st & 10 on the 40

3 weeks. Next marker May 9th? @30
Trump moving posts. What’s the play?

Declassification do FISA apps?
IG Report?
DOJ indictments?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Yet Trump is still a billionaire.

Some people fail and stop, others keep going. Our POtUS is not a quitter.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Knowing what we know, How does anyone deny the illegality of the previous Admins. It goes on for days, forget the business deals and the cash aspect of it all. Why did we sell our Military out to china..that is what I am concerned about. The US Navy had how many collisions with "cargo" ships early on in the Trump presidency. What have you done you deep state traitors??!!
RECONCILE!

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

EMN, Q #632 includes:

TRUST THE MISSION

A search of "The Mission Trust" found Mission Management & Trust co. in Arizona, which has a lot of philanthropy links with kids and religious institutions here.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Going after the fed has been historically a suicide mission.

Literally.

ETA So I don't make lots of posts:

When your used to dominating nations.... dominating pool boys is just not the same.

So...is it just me?

Or did the interwebs , go all wonky tonight?

I'm obviously being attacked,
d by some form of AI.

This is real_

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join