It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Investigative reporter John Solomon shares some information about James Comey in this article posted today.

mobile.twitter.com...

And he just told Sean Hannity that tonight on the Hannity TV show he will produce documents proving that the fisa court was intentionally lied to by President Obama's Department of Justice.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm confused, is this the Comey report that was scheduled to be released this week?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I leave it to you but I would just do in small chunks to see if it looks worthwhile to pursue further.
Leave out the gematria and the like for now. I keep thinking that phrase "You have more than you know" is telling us the Q drops are the info right in front of us (like hidden in plain sight) and do not necessarily have to go with extreme decoding measures right outta the starting gate.

Just a suggestion. You know what I mean.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Eye the Sky seems to be correct about a FF!

School shooting in suburb of Denver, 2 shot and 2 arrested so far.

On Fox news now, links to follow.

School Shooting, Fox News
edit on 5/7/2019 by NightFlight because: Added link

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

No, I don't believe so. Joe di Genova said the Comey report will come with criminal referrals attached.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Shepard Smith is covering it non-stop with his usual emotional intensity. CNN and MSNBC mentioned it but are not staying with the story. It detracts from their Trump bashing agenda.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Prep for carpet bombing...

"U.S. to Deploy B-52 Bombers to Mideast Over Iran Concerns"

twitter.com...

April 20, 2019. 290 spies
twitter.com...

April 23, 2019. Top IRGC general defects.
Report: Senior IRGC Officer Flees Iran With Secret Intel

BREAKING: U.S. intelligence officials reportedly say that Iran was likely to begin moving ballistic missiles by boat in the Persian Gulf, which prompted movement of an aircraft carrier strike group to the region - CNN
twitter.com...

John Bolton hold fast!

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That would be a huge false flag distraction. Are some deep State former officials still in contact and have influence with Iran leadership do you think?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
cyberspace

I thought this was a great read about “cyberspace” and where we’ve come from... where we’re headed.

In the most utopian statement of what the internet might be, the late John Perry Barlow laid out the claim that cyberspace was free. “Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind,” Barlow wrote in 1996. “On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.”

Even as late as 2013, the former State Department staffer Jared Cohen and the former Google CEO Eric Schmidt could write, “The internet is the largest experiment involving anarchy in history.”

First I had heard about Sri Lanka blocking’s the net after attacks...

This week, Wired ran a story under the headline “Don’t Praise the Sri Lankan Government for Blocking Facebook,” because turning the internet off didn’t seem like such a bad idea to many people.

The supposed “home of Mind” was run through by trolls and bots. People were railroaded into a few platforms of enormous power, fed into enormous surveillance machines, mined for attention, guided by algorithms, all while they contributed to the radical inequality of the broader society.

Fitting for the conversation as of late
edit on 7-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Save the "ETS is a LARP" replies, I thought some here might find these tweets intriguing, as I did.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

When EyeTheSpy said SAD order was given, did he say what that meant? I don't read him daily, so I don't really have a feel for what/who he is all about.

But when he said SAD order was given, it made me think of James Comey's last tweet where he said it brought him no joy to write the piece he wrote for the NYT and then said he was 'sad' for our country.

So, what is a SAD order?
edit on 7-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Comments on his tweet go with two ideas:
Search and Destroy, or Special Activities Division (a CIA division... wet work people).

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Talking points:
Warren"about the constitution..."

Pelosi "about the constitution..."

Democracy is mentioned, not Constitutional Representative Republic.

What is funny about Warren is she's speaking to the wind. She's not in the house and Senate is no. So she's just honoring her master's wishes.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Trillium
Save the "ETS is a LARP" replies, I thought some here might find these tweets intriguing, as I did.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

When EyeTheSpy said SAD order was given, did he say what that meant? I don't read him daily, so I don't really have a feel for what/who he is all about.

But when he said SAD order was given, it made me think of James Comey's last tweet where he said it brought him no joy to write the piece he wrote for the NYT and then said he was 'sad' for our country.

So, what is a SAD order?

My understanding is at least three different people/groups have controlled that twit. Not trustworthy at all.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Unrolled @PaulSerran has a nice thread about Rodgers.

Scroll down for the clip. Rodgers and Flynn Battery mates. Listen carefully to Rodgers defining himself. Think Flynn Digital Warriors comment.

Trust The Plan
edit on 7-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Indeed! Great article, some of it eye opening and the sourced links are a gem!
My favorite: "I Love Facebook’s Video Chatting Device Because I’m Drunk On Dumb Bitch Juice".

The ending was icing on the cake...

But as cyberspace breaks down as an organizing concept for what people do with their internet devices, it opens space for rekindling the concept of what the internet should be, normatively—not just what it is, actually. And this time around, the just-trust-us philosophy of “don’t be evil” probably won’t cut it, for tech workers or the citizens known as users.

Yea, there's that 'Trust' word again. Trust who is a good question.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, re:

The Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Church. Crusades last for decades and hundreds of years as history and recent history has proven. The first Crusades started right around the same time frame as the first 'Castles' started appearing across the Med-European landscape and that Crusade war lasted ~200 years. DJT is building a stronger, taller, advanced (castle) wall.

One could say that the catholic church initiated modern democracy because:

1) Under the old feudal system the King gave out peerages and the knights who gained those peerages had full control of their lands as long as they continued to pay taxes and be loyal to the king. In effect they were king in subservient mini-realms,
2) There was no effective restraint on these knight (mini-kings) who would abuse, over-tax and rob their people, take "droit de seigneur" on their daughters etc.
3) This behaviour impacted the catholic church's income too, for example the Viking raids on monasteries in scotland/northern England,

4) Knights across Europe were persuaded to go on crusades by the catholic church, in order to remit their sins, by the promise of forgiveness for their sins in return for the penance task of returning Jerusalem to Christianity. In effect this was expelling the troublemakers.

5) The effect of this was for Europe to be freed from the rampage of the more violent knights, who were absent during the crusades, and the inevitable improvement of livelihoods in the more peaceful Europe likely led to the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215.

edit on 7-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join