It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

SSO is also the acronym for the Russian Spetsnaz Special Forces.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, been thinking about your observation on the Clinton's empty house tour.

Why speaking engagements to empty houses? To show they are nothing, worthless trash who can't sell seats. They are showing the world that the CF is dead - symbols to those who paid to play. Any person who reads the $2.00 deals on seats knows they are dead and cannot save anyone from anything.

I think those who are trotted out to say something are cooked. McCabe's book tour - cooked. Yates recently - cooked, Biden - cooked and so on. Looking at McCabe on The View, did he look like a power broker?

I think these players are going to be out delivering messages to those in their control tree and not Anons etc. They are being shamed in front of their peers and also showing who is now in control.

Biden - really? What happened when he announced - groping memes, perv videos, gaffs, Ukraine reveal in the first few days alone. He has no power and world players see it.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

Anyone who is at all interested in Scientology needs to watch the documentary "Going Clear" by HBO. It is absolutely bonkers.

One of my favourite journalists Louis Theroux did a feature film on Scientology:

www.netflix.com...

Worth a watch.

and he talked at length on Joe Rogan's show:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"Son Of God"?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There is something fishy about FBI director Christopher Wray.

theweek.com...

Q says we should trust him, but his words, and lack of action to drain the swamp, don't seem to Warrant that trust.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Lookin like Foxnews. Throw in some popcorn and a few bombshell babes and you get quite an audience.
Wonder if their ratings will exceed O.J.?

NXIVM trial begins Tuesday the 9th.

Katz Broadcasting purchase by Scripps was completed on October 2, 2017.

Court Tv twitter

starring Keith Raneire & Judge RBG.

Perhaps was originally intended to televise "Trump impeachment".

Old Guard = NewsGuard ?

Our Team
Co-CEOs Steven Brill and Gordon Crovitz are veteran journalists and news entrepreneurs. Steve founded The American Lawyer, Court TV, and the Yale Journalism Initiative. Gordon was publisher of The Wall Street Journal and a columnist for the paper. Together, they have supervised thousands of journalists around the world. They were co-CEOs and co-founders of Press+, which was sold to RR Donnelley.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe President Trump urged Court TV to come back on the air because they're going to have Stellar ratings over the next couple of years.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

theweek.com...

Q says we should trust him, but his words, and lack of action to drain the swamp, don't seem to Warrant that trust.

Here he is .....Better to hear from him than a report ..... they get to the AG question rather quickly ... right out of the gates

edit on 572019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I haven't seen that Netflix Docu, yet. How they are still clasified as a religion with tax exempt status is mind boggling.

Operation Snow White

The strange links between the CoS-IRS agreement and the Snow White Program

Operation Snow White Notebook

Operation Snow White was a systematic attempt to infiltrate and steal classified files on Scientology from governments all over the world. Its exposure by the FBI in 1977 led to the arrest and imprisonment of the Guardian Office's senior leadership in the US and Canada. The program consisted of a number of sub-programs ("Snow White Operating Targets" or "SWOTs"), each with a different codename, aimed at targets in particular countries or international organisations. The original aim of the program was to expose and legally expunge "all false and secret files of the nations of operating areas" and to enable OTC (the Panamanian-registered front organisation for the Sea Org), the Apollo and Hubbard himself to "frequent all Western nations without threat." Crucially, the word "legally" was later removed to enable this goal to be met through clandestine (and illegal) operations.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Thankyou.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I've wondered a few times whether "Trust" means trust fund... i.e. an alternative to a foundation that, on face value, looks to be arms reach from whoever is actually controlling it; Sessions, Wray etc.

edit on 7-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I been wondering that too, for a long time.

Trust, trust, TRUST, [TRUST SESSIONS], Trust yourself, TRUST YOURSELF, TRUST THE PLAN
IN GOD WE TRUST.
THOSE WHO YOU TRUST THE MOST ARE THE MOST EVIL.
TRUST YOURSELF.
TRUST THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
TRUST THAT THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE RIGHT BESIDE YOU
Trust funds (3).
TRUST funds [children]
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
etc., etc. repeated over 150 times.

Search on "trust" ignoring caps and you'll go nuts. Need to assemble all the mentioned "Trust" into a map to visualize easier.
Distinguish all the patterns then put into 'trust' groups and list number of times 'trust' and/or the 'trust' phrase is used (to preserve context/meaning).

Maybe hidden message, multiple meanings/connections?
Rel? Bueller?, Anyone?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: carewemust

theweek.com...

Here he is .....Better to hear from him than a report ..... they get to the AG question rather quickly ... right out of the gates

10:00 RE: spying... stuttering "I don't think I personally have any evidence of that sort..."

He doesn't, nor would he, as the FBI is being investigated from outside - OIG as he actually said, not from within.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I thought that reply was very awkward and subject to "interpretation".

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Sorry if this is off the current topic, but I enjoy listening to Quartering for gaming reasons.

I wouldn't drop this here except ... Soros is propping up VICE. You can see in this video that not only is Soros directly backing VICE to help keep them afloat, but so are a veritable rogues' gallery of investors. How many other media firms in the "woke" category are hiding this kind of secret?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I been wondering that too, for a long time.

Trust, trust, TRUST, [TRUST SESSIONS], Trust yourself, TRUST YOURSELF, TRUST THE PLAN
IN GOD WE TRUST.
THOSE WHO YOU TRUST THE MOST ARE THE MOST EVIL.
TRUST YOURSELF.
TRUST THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Interesting Gemtria on "Trust"

Maybe hinting at some sort of completion or market being hit.

"Chaos into Order"
"Percent Completed"

Of course My Fav: "Humans as Food" (Currency)

edit on Tue May 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed quote......

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'll have a bash at it in an hour or two EMN - when I've finished some performance improvements to spreadsheet.

I'd guess a new search tab that takes your search criteria, brings up all relevant posts but then also does some analysis on common contents, timestamps, checksums, gematria etc?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Get Woke Go Broke
#GWGB

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Could be his Texan drawl accent.

Actually he said "This Crusade, this war on terrorism is Gonna Take A While"
(Sept 17 2001).

And again day before...
Bush Talks about Crusade on Sep 16-2001

Wars come and go and then you have to find a new enemy to start another 'War'. The Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Church. Crusades last for decades and hundreds of years as history and recent history has proven. The first Crusades started right around the same time frame as the first 'Castles' started appearing across the Med-European landscape and that Crusade war lasted ~200 years. DJT is building a stronger, taller, advanced (castle) wall.

After the last Catholic outposts fell in 1291, when the Templars founded Switzerland the Catholic Holy Land Crusade ended. Then around 50 years later the second crusade started and on and on.

Seems some of TPTB are trying to bring back modern day Crusades started by Bush. Now, we might be entering the second Crusade given the Catholic Church has undergone a devastating blow amidst all this sex occult evilness.

Crusades = perpetual wars to keep the beast fed.

Most all the 'terror' attacks world-wide are designed to entice and spread fear, anger, hate towards Moslems & Christians like a virus. So far [they] are winning, IMO. The cabal sped up their game in that Christchurch attack then a tit-for-tat in the Sri Lanka bombings. That was well done orchestrated attack IMO and will kick-off consequences in the coming months.
Obviously, I'm not praising the attack or any such attack but more about a chess move, stepping up the game.

Now, as to your theory on 'Terra' I never thought of it that way but 'terror' and 'terrorism' was one of his favorite words he repeated countless number of times over his years in office after 9/11. Perhaps that can be looked upon as the umbrella propaganda cloak to smother out and win the crusade war. Thinking like a war mongering crusading socio-psychopath the idea of Terraforming the planet to wipe out Islam and all those who stand against [them] is not that far fetched given what has transpired over the last 2000 years of humanity.

Terra is the Latin name for Earth. NWO cabal wants total earth domination.
In ancient Roman religion and myth, Tellus Mater or Terra Mater ("Mother Earth") is a goddess of the earth.
The word tellus, telluris is also a Latin common noun for "land, territory; earth," as is terra, "earth, ground".
I'm sure others into the esoteric occult can comment much more on this one.

Good post.

One day someone will author a book on the etymology of Q drops in conjunction of this ATS conspiracy thread. It will be a NYT bestseller followed by a movie and a tv series with 'real' ATS actors and 'dashen' as director who lived to tell the greatest story since the Bible AND similarly will not provide an answer key. I'm gonna make millions.

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join