It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I vividly remember the stages I went through when the proverbial veil was lifted for me...it shakes you to your core and, then spits you out. I literally had NO ONE that even half way knew or understood what I was going through.

I honestly feel like there is a massive awakening happening lately and it hopefully makes it easier for the newly awakened to adjust if there are more like minded people helping them to adjust

It’s ALOT to take in!!!
edit on 8-4-2019 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: ketsuko

If Q was a fraud it would have been demolished by now. Some guy acting like he knows POTUS? would have been hacked out by now.

It's real friends...lets just hope we win this war.

WWG1WWGA

That seems like faulty logic. If Q isn't true then people would have hacked and found out Q was BS. Yet, they can't hack and prove Q to be real beyond doubt.

edit on 8-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wahoo!! Thank you Dashen!! You da man!!

This is it folks, we made it!

17th Ben Hope conspiracy thriller

Seventeen is the only prime number which is the sum of four consecutive primes (2,3,5,7). Any other four consecutive primes summed would always produce an even number.

The fear of the number 17 is called 'heptadecaphobia' or 'heptakaidekaphobia'.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Another strange thing I’m not sure matters.

3 of the FALN members President Clinton offered clemency to in 1999, were in 2016 ordered by a Puerto Rico judge José Fusté to provide their DNA. 17 years later.

minhpuertorico.org...

Repressive actions against pro-independence activists
A week ago the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) assisted the Navy U.S. Criminal Investigations Service (NCIS) in executing orders to forcefully obtain DNA samples of Orlando González Claudio, Norberto Cintrón Fiallo y Juan Segarra Palmer, Puerto Rican. This action was part of a continuing investigation on actions against U.S. military personnel in Puerto Rico which date back three decades and have presently being reactivated. The orders were issued by Judge Jose Fuste of the U.S. extraterritorial federal court which the United States operates in Puerto Rico.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

How are you certain that anything of that magnitude will be released to the public if this Q stuff turns out to be true?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

How are you certain that anything of that magnitude will be released to the public if this Q stuff turns out to be true?

As certain as I know my next breath of fresh air will come naturally in time
as they say I can feel it in my bone my being

Q is not a lap race in time think Optic (Look right & Feel right) then BOOM

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
State Department names 16 people in killing of Khashoggi

Have you noticed how sure they are of themselves?
Today, Secretary of State Pompeo is publicly designating Sixteen Saudi individuals for their roles in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi...names at article link.
The word "alleged" doesn't appear anywhere in this article. No confirmed killing, no confirmed cover up. But...they never say "alleged"!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Wowza... Q-17 has been a long time coming.... Thanks Dash and All, couldn't have asked for a better group of people to have taken this journey with then the beautiful folks here on ATS ! Everything is falling into place, absolutely amazing to behold.

Meanwhile in MSM, here was Rachael MADdow's opening story tonight, lol, honest to God you're not going to believe this ! So she starts out talking about how she's quite "prudish" and gets embarrassed easily and proceeds to show a picture of Trump Tower in Baku ( which burnt down last year )

I'm looking at it thinking, huh, it looks like a phallic symbol ? OK, well LOTS of buildings look like that Rachael, what's your point here ? Then I'm thinking, it looks more like a rocket, a helmet, a bullet maybe, then a phallic symbol, what is she talking about ?! She's blabbing on and I finally get what she's talking about, LOL, she thinks it looks like a " pink hat "...yup.... that's apparently Breaking News in her World !

edit on 9-4-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you Grande Master Archivist ... you are a wonder.

P

edit on 9/4/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
A million thanks Dashen.

We made it!

I'm still working on my infographic proof that Dashen = Daskakik.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
FBI Declarations About Comey Memos

Link

Ok let's dig in

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Oh nooos!

edit on 9-4-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think we've reached Peak Wokeness as it pertains to executing The Plan.

Most everyone who is going along willingly has now stepped across the line.

edit on 9-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

The message from Anonymous uses all the tactics they say they deplore. Every one of them. This is from the Deep State handbook.

Anonymous has also never done anything worthwhile. Oh, they know how to do denial of service attacks. Whoopee.

This is actually the Deep State trying last ditch efforts to survive.

Q has started putting people behind bars and in front of firing squads.

What has Anonymous ever achieved except self grandiosity?

Video is from 19th of March.

P

edit on 9/4/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Stage Must be Set before Prosecuting Big Names
Thread by @40_head: "1. Q has said many times "You have more than you know". qmap.pub... I've learned to take this to heart. Somewherld, all the clues and all the facts we need to take down the […]"

93 tweets Unrolled...Part 4

This thread is mind blowing and goes WAY back to the Panama Canal and explains so much! You may need to read the previous 3 parts which are all linked to get the backstory on these deep state players to make sense of the present and how they're all tied together. Recall Q said more than once [this] is much bigger than one can imagine. Well, this is a mega brain dump of info and you'll need a fresh pot of coffee to tackle all 4 parts.
This thread will make your head spin with so many countless research avenues to explore.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Wow Dash, 17 Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

It is coming to the boil nicely.

Let's get this party started.

Cheers TheTaff

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join