It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Going after the fed has been historically a suicide mission.

Literally.

ETA So I don't make lots of posts:

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When your used to dominating nations.... dominating pool boys is just not the same.

edit on 6-5-2019 by pianopraze because: Edit to add

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Do you have an archive of your decode for post 2381?

Their is something to this drop that has me encapsulated in it.

I could be wrong.. I could be right. seems very relevant as to the now.

To my my belief..this drop is extremely relevant to the current course we're on
edit on 6-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

Hoping for a Cuomo,Gillibrand hit on this one...The Key
edit on 6-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

Just noticed that Rachel Brand was:

Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein -

---Direct link in plan sight..to NXIVM--?

edit on 6-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Interesting Sabre!

Q2381 was the last drop before 3 weeks of radio Q silence.

2381 happens to be the US code for TREASON.

No. 175 >>> https:// 8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#175

refers to Q2072. '0311Warrior' fits in this one near the end.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yup Sabre... see below:

DECODES of Q Post #2381 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

1) TIMESTAMP/DELTA2ACRONYM methods:
TPM = Transition Probability Matrix?
(Markov model states "the probability of an event occurring depends upon the fact that a preceding event occurred")
BFD = Better Follow Directions? Back From the Dead?
Big Friggin Deal? Bavarian Fire Drill? Bridge Forward Delay?
DVC = Device? DaVinci Code? Democratic Victory Circle (Washington state democratic party)?
DDK = Distribution of Different Kinds?

2) GUCCIFER/FLORIDA method (because it's such a long post I have used characters with a higher ascii code that seem relevant)
Using "ÿ" gives sos hrtM.na D egrEj = ? (sos = save our souls)
Using "ý" gives i.tDesDtd i.Et s a/ = ? (i=missile)
Using "÷" gives sInEzAe&nts’Ct[h Mion = ? (sin?)
Using "î" (i circ) gives ra ur ea Aiu nlTUUicte = ? (Ra=Egyptian sun god?)
Using "÷" gives sInEzAe&nts’Ct[h Mion = ? (sin?)
Using "æ" gives nto miiCRe[trhcfLK D ue = ? (cf=clinton foundation?)

Using "ÿ" and CAPS only gives JDA M V = ? (JDA = Japan Defense Agency, OR Joint Duty Assignment, OR Jerusalem Development Authority)
Using "÷" and CAPS only gives FGSE P1 = Fine Guidance System Electronics priority 1
Using "î" and CAPS only gives ID LI[ = Identify LI (Li is the chinese bloodline family)

3) COVFEFE method using CAPS only:
a) Using "[p_AUTHORITY1]" gives TLNGXLRPSBUZLRIOKFKY
b) Using "[slow]" gives TOAAFUKZSNDDONZNIHQD = ? (American Air Force in UK?)
c) Using "[infestation]" gives TECRNQJHAHVUQPWMRPOE
d) Using "[Process & Planning – Law and Order]" gives TFGALCIZAFAQFVBMUYCE (GAL = a global adress list (email), FAQ)
e) Using "[Military OP]" gives TCXXRRQYFSPQQPUHXTPL = ? (RR=Rod Rosenstein, PQQ = UK parliamentary PM question - I had to provide the answer for one 10 years ago)
f) Using "[non military]" gives TJDZCKYSPSHYSRIMAYPX = ? (ZCK=Zuckerberg, MAY=UK PM, PX=Part Exchange)
g) Using "[at the top]" gives TWIFCFUAANWDOVHSFSAE = ? (TW=Time Warner, CF=Clinton Foundation, VHS=old video format)
h) Using "[Batter’s Box]" gives TRPFCCHEZSCVRRIUMEPP = ? (TRP=Trigger Point, FCC=Federal Communications Commission (USA), SC=Special Counsel, RR=Rod Rosetein) i) Using "[obstruction]" gives TKQECPKJAHVUQPCAEENF = ? (TK=Take, QE = Queen Elizabeth)
j) Using "[POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority]" gives TFXZXKNANQHUNZRSITDX = ? (HUNZRSITDX = Huns (germany) are sitting ducks?)
k) Using "[MUELLER]" gives TCDKODOSDTNVSATXXHQR= ? (KO=Knock out, DOS = Dept of State, HQ=Headquarters, R=Renegade)
l) Using "[DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation]" gives TTXPCZBVJJAYYIHFGPHW
m) Using "[POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING]" gives TFXZXKJDIXBUSSHAFJLN
n) Using "[DIVISION]" gives TTRBLKSPOVBEWKQLOTDH
o) Using "[prevent UNITY]" gives TLGQECDAANOJHNKTBCAG (TBC=to be confirmed, AG=Attorney General)
p) Using "[GOFUNDME – D_PARTY]" gives TWXLXFNNFSIARTXTXYOH
q) Using "[‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…]" gives TSLQCYHLAALPHBHVBZHT

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

LOL. I get your point. Yep, that sounds about right.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Soz I can't help further tonight Sabre... brain dead and need sleep but will check for updates/requests when I awake.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the info..TBC

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Those acronyms stuck out to me based on my previous line of work.

TPM = Trusted Platform Module (international standard for a secure cryptoprocessor, a dedicated microcontroller designed to secure hardware through integrated cryptographic keys. All modern Intel CPUs have TPM.

BFD = Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (IP networking)

DVC = Distributed Version Control (Software development)

DDK = Driver Development Kit (Microsoft)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q music for ya

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yesterday, Senator Chuck Grassley delivered a powerful speech on what he's learned about the Spygate timeline, and how Bob Mueller seems to be part of the deep-state coup against President Trump.

TRANSCRIPT: www.grassley.senate.gov...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
While catching up today, I had a thought that needs to be considered.

HVT = High Value Target.

During WW2, the German Battleship Bismark was a High Value Target.

A High Value Target does not necessarily mean a High Value Person.

It could be a communication center, a truck depo yard or any other hostile location.

Just some food for thought.

P

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is how I think too Cranky.

It began in days of old, long past times, at Babel, when the Gods 'confused their language' - I used to think it was that they invented all the different languages to make it difficult for humans to understand each other/work together. But like you, I've long since thought they did something else very clever to confuse language.

Years ago Bush declared a 'war on terror, terrorists, and terrorism', and this is what the MSM printed for everyone to read and direct them to understand that he was referring to 'terror and terrorists, terrorism'.

But I 'heard' him declare 'war on TERRA, TERRA-ISTS, and TERRA-ISM'. I have never moved from that understanding and always believed that he was referring to Terra and not Terror. And as it transpires, now, years after that declaration, it seems I was/am not far wrong when we can see the destruction of life and corruption of everything good on this planet.

What Bush says in that speech is chilling when you substitute 'terror' for the word 'Terra'.

It was the beginning of me 'listening' to the words of the TPTB instead of just reading them. They can get away with announcing THEIR true intentions, THEIR truth, loudly and publicly and without any resistance from the masses, because we're purposely directed to believe they mean something different. Always listen to words from TPTB, many have the same sounds but mean something else.

Yes, 'they' confused our language good and proper, although I believe it was not only with inventing all the different speech-languages, but also, possibly more so, by giving different meanings to words that sound the same/similar.

Yes you're absolutely right about words being 'spells'. The word 'spell' also has different meanings, it means 'enchanted/ing', it means constructing of a word using characters of the alphabet. 'Spell' also sounds similar to 'spiel' - and we all know what spiel is - insincere words, elaborate talk, deceitfulness.

Always 'listen' to spoken words by TPTB, they use words to decieve because our language was confused by giving different meanings to words that sound the same when spoken.

They decieve other ways too with acronyms. Clinton Global Initiative = CGI. Another meaning to CGI is: illusion, fake image, not real, etc.

The massive twin-telescope given the acronym L.U.C.I.F.E.R. - never mind what THEY tell you the letters represent, just LOOK at what it says. In ya face and blatant.

If everyone could see what they have done to language, and could see that we are directed how to understand what is being said, then their spiel, or spell, will be forever broken.

That day is coming. The Christ-Light, Christ-L, cryst-al, crystal. Crystal = Christ Light/Christ-Energy.

Listen, and learn their comms.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My take on Barr's response to her questions is this. RR was chosen to be acting AG and lead the investigation, so of course he was approved by the career doj officials.

Further, I think Barr was trying to point out to Harris that she and the rest of the Senate approved of RR leading the investigation by confirming him 94-6.

That's why Barr acts slightly amused or confused to her repeated approval questions. Not only did the doj approve him, but so did you!

Again, imo. Back to lurking.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
NXIVM trial begins Tuesday in Brooklyn
Scientology cruise ship to remain under quarantine in Curacao because of measles
The Hidden Connection Between NXIVM And Scientology

A couple threads back, Scientology came up a bit ... since then i have been "poking" around now and then (you all know this thread gets your head turning lol)

anywho....
An Explainer on The Religion's Key Orgs
A small tidbit on Sea Org

Sea Org is the elite arm of the Church of Scientology and operates within these two bases as well as aboard the church's two ships, the Apollo and the Freewinds. The latter ship is the only place high-level practitioners can complete OT VIII. Both ships are staffed by Sea Org members, who famously sign a billion-year contract and work for room and board, Scientology courses, and a very (and I mean very) small stipend.

Gold Base - HQ

Protester AnonOrange highlights the many dangers of pestering the cult at it's global home base. Goons, guards, sprinklers, electronic shrieks, traffic and a bulldozer full of farmyard feces. Orange was assaulted by cult guards Danny Dunigan and others and sent to the jail/hospital near Hemet, CA………

And who couldn't want to know about the underground "Vaults/bunkers" scattered around the southwest !
Scientology’s Secret Vaults: A Rare Interview With a Former Member of Hush-Hush “CST”

Over the years, information has leaked out about CST and its extremely odd work — building underground vaults to ensure that the words of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard survive a nuclear holocaust. It’s still rare, however, to have a press interview with a former CST employee. But Dylan Gill, who helped build vaults in California and New Mexico — which each include houses built specifically for raising the reincarnation of Hubbard — says he finally wants to tell his story.

Seems like a lot of smoke coming from the Religion of Hollywood - With NXIVM being the combustion point .. it does seem NXIVM and their minions are bringing down the whole Elite "old" guard - across many platforms

ETA - NXIVM making News since since the 1990's (2012 article)

Since the 1990s, Raniere has attracted the attention of attorneys general in several states and the Securities and Exchange Commission. In 1996, he admitted no guilt but signed an agreement with the New York State Attorney General's Office promising he would not operate an illegal "chain distributor scheme" and pay a $40,000 settlement. Since then, he has never been prosecuted by any state or federal agency, and he had only been sued once as of last month — a countersuit by a noted cult expert who claims NXIVM invaded his privacy.

Just the fact it has taken so long to Show Nxivm the light tells ya something

edit on 572019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Anyone who is at all interested in Scientology needs to watch the documentary "Going Clear" by HBO. It is absolutely bonkers.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Q... the ultimate insider... how would you message the Public on this newest PRE-CRISIS series of Govt' actions ?

Source/Link to the Crisis now unfolding
halturnerradioshow.com... to-serious-security-threat

The Background being played out:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo who has been in Finland the past few days and had flown to Germany for a meeting with Angela Merkel, has suddenly cancelled that meeting and is now being moved to an undisclosed location due to a "pressing" issue.
Sources are telling me privately that there is either a severe (sovereign) danger to Pompeo, OR . . . .
The US and its allies may be planning some type of pre-emptive action which will see strikes upon another nation, and there are concerns that elements from such nation would immediately strike back at US leadership.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The possibilities include:
1) Iran resumes nuclear enrichment (today)
2) Iran announces they are already a nuclear-armed power (this week)
3) The US, UK, and Israel refuse to accept any of this and launch a full scale attack on Iran, opening what will likely become WW3.
In the meantime, we have the Neo-Con whack-job John Bolton, whispering in the President's ear, and the rest of the cabal around the White House, insulating Trump from crucial facts . . . . the end result ebing the Deep State Agenda we all hoped to stop, is back in full control of our government.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give us some insider info to prepare for, thanks

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Yes, and never thought of Terra ism like that, ISIS is another of many i do know about, the great Mother archetype of the earth, the swastika, cancer, aids, that have double opposite meanings, this is an upside down world of chaos, the greatest battle has been waged unbeknownst in our own minds, it's the most important one we must win, yet most are unaware it even exists.

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join