It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

post removed

U2U for you.

edit on Mon May 6 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Bingo.

Schizophrenia is just early onset dementia

Dementia praecox

It’s a fun hole if you’re into DID/MKU programming type stuff.

All the similarities between schizophrenia/autism lead me to believe autism is a genetic editing experiment of sorts.

All this is just speculation based on the patterns my own mind recognizes combined with research and intrigue into the subject.

I swim sketchy waters.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NSAQIL

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: NSAQIL

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: NSAQIL

Whats your purpose for coming to ATS to the Q threads? Just checking up on us? Got anything to add? Anything we might be missing?

Just thought we'd drop in to congratulate our friend Dashen on Q thread 17

Wonderful work from everyone involved!

Sorry your full of it

Q said "No Outside Com"

Q

Bye Bye

Dan Scavino never calls for takeout?

Hope Hicks didn't call Rob Porter before they met up in that park?

Stephen Miller can't find the time to call his Mom?

DJT doesn't use twitter every day?

We don't have to play by the rules you boxed yourselves in with

WOW
Thank for clearing that up

Your box not mine

Their you go again assuming

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

twitter.com...

Well they are releasing disclosure about the polar yeti.

This thing must be about to wrap up.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Bingo.

Dementia praecox

All the similarities between schizophrenia/autism lead me to believe autism is a genetic editing experiment of sorts.

All this is just speculation based on the patterns my own mind recognizes combined with research and intrigue into the subject.

I swim sketchy waters.

Q has stepped into these waters a few times, RE: FF stooges and Pharma.

Schizophrenia is a diagnosis of "symptoms" and not an absolute, in another world there is no such thing. It comes from the largest industry in the world that relies on creating human "problems" to extract energy. Using THEIR terms to define their problems, or others, is not a good idea.

Some people are different. VERY different in their soul essence, DNA construct and more. I have trouble with folks saying flippantly "ah, that is classic X" based on Dr. Fraud's system of mental and spiritual control - he was scum.

Some beings are very different. Are they sociopaths? No that's a definition, they are different in both their DNA construct and their existence.

Is Pelosi schizo? Is she demented? Is she suffering from Kuru? Is she showing the classic signs of mixed meds? What difference does it really make from here?

I say this because it is a mind control trap. The last 50 years they've turned everyone into amateur psych doctors, defining everyone they see using the Medical Systems system of defining what's wrong with the humans.

The idea that we are just broken at every single point and need perpetual meds, therapy, treatment, conditioning, diagnosis and on and on is THEIR doing.

I have never said anyone was "bipolar" or "oppositionally-defiant" or anything of the sort because those are THEIR terms.

Fact. There is no book that defines what is "normal." There are NO accepted systems of comparative normal. There is no standard.

Without that, how can you create 300+ definitions of what isn't normal?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Bingo.

Dementia praecox

I swim sketchy waters.

I'm not letting them off that easy.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I reckon so...
Grand finale soon?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

DID or DDNOS: does it matter?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER AND DISSOCIATIVE DISORDER NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED (DDNOS)?

Credit to member post

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I wasn’t necessarily implying that I personally believe these people are “X”

I have seen the clone theory mentioned as well, and who’s to say the particular “X” wasn’t slipped into the genetic code on purpose?

What I’m getting at is what they define as “X” being an abnormal condition etc is really a medium within our consciousness that they use.

I will say this, about schizophrenia, dementia, autism: brain scans and imaging can show things in those particular ‘diagnoses’ that is tangible changes in the gray matter of the brain, in comparison to , I won’t use the word ‘normal’ but ‘majority’ of subjects.

This is in direct contrast to things such as ADD, oppositional disorder, anxiety, depression, bipolar, etc- that are just diagnosed based on a set of behaviors and symptoms. That’s the key difference here I think.

Understandably, I totally get your viewpoint- as we are most definitely more than our physical make up, we are going to transcend the body and all of the problems that comes with living in it....

I get what your saying about how to look at it, but I’m looking at it from the viewpoint I am inclined to believe they are looking at it from, which is that they can use this ‘medium’ I am referencing, for programming, mind control, Manchurian candidates, false flags, sure—- but mostly for contact to the unseen world.

I’ve mentioned John Forbes Nash before and the story of “a beautiful mind” and his discovery
Of game theory - which Q has dipped into as well. Happened to have been institutionalized for none other than schizophrenia.

I simply think there’s something to be discovered there..... and I am by NO means attempting to draw conclusions about what we should believe about these particular subjects but what they might believe and be exploring.

I hope that clears it up, maybe I read that wrong, cranky, but I felt like I struck a nerve, an my apologies if that is the case.

I think there will come a time with some of these “bad guys” where we will have to reconcile just how much control they had, if I remember Q stated that as well... and possibly seeing that much of this is potentially programmed this way would be the only way I could see a reconciliation.

God asks us to reconcile it somehow, as well, as far as evil goes. Genesis 50:20 is my playbook.

a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 6-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

EMN- thank you for that link- and let me clarify- I have been into the pits of the trauma based mind control, as well, this though is something much different I’m referencing. This is something genetic some have. This is not something that’s caused by trauma or on purpose, but something that if allowed to bloom is where some of our greatest minds have come from.

The thin line between genius and madness.

The programming is possibly meant to mimic something natural... if that makes sense.... to recreate something they wish to exploit.

That’s why there’s so many overlaps.

Sorry, this got messy. But, hey, psych always does.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

LOL. Yea, that was too funny and amazing video editing skills. Assume the 'green' carpet platform helped in masking out the dog.

Shrek is off chasing that Yeti.

And I'm getting dinner ready now.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I reckon so...
Grand finale soon?

Hopefully pain at regular intervals between now and Nov 2020. Death by a thousand cuts will be FUN to watch! Every week another indictment, or declassification, or sentencing by a judge... boom boom boom boom boom boom for 90 weeks straight!!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
BOMBSH ELL Interview: NXIVM Whistleblower Reveals Human Trafficking From Mexico, Satanism, Democrat Involvement

Parlato described how NXIVM imported teenage girls from Mexico, how the cult viewed Chuck Schumer as a “friendly” Democrat ally, and many other bombshells.

NXIVM illegally bundled money for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign. Parlato made it clear that Clinton was happy to accept the money.

Kirsten Gillibrand’s family ties to the NXIVM sex cult are coming to light, raising serious questions about her relationship with the cult that she once denied knowing about.

This trial is going to be a problem for some people who did something...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wouldn’t it be nice if the media would put on a horse and pony show with this trial in the same way they did OJ Simpson or Casey Anthony ?

Just a suggestion. Wouldn’t fit their agenda though.

a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 6-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: Keyword to me in the article is satanism.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
IS IT HAPPENING

>TRUMP IS GETTING 3 TERMS

The Snowflake are going to blow a fuse on this one

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Think he should because of the Sedition & Treason

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Learning the mechanics behind the information war is vital to the future of this country. Hostile nations like Qatar and China are undermining the democracy with the sedition.

RamsesGoatII
‏ @goat_ramses

A while ago, i wrote a thread about media outlets like Axios, and how they seek to shape your opinions and influence events. I've decided to revisit this issue. A short thread...
twitter

1. I'm going to take a little time to talk about this Axios article, because there's some things I want all of you to see.

Thread Unroll

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

RG DOES sound a lot like Wictor.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

No nerve (sorry if it came off that way), the issue for me is term usage on all topics (and of course read the damn documents
. )

Let me expand my thought a bit, though I do fully get your reply and agree.

Minor cranky rant...

The main point I seek to make as often as possible is to stop thinking like they want us to think. Stop using their terms, their words, their diagnosis of ourselves and our reality entirely. Entirely, as those terms are really just reality creation spells.

Q: "Expand your thinking". "Beyond their terms" is what is missing... Q

The controllers are not like us - their motivation is full and complete control of humanity. They don't see us as "bipolar" or "sociopaths" they see us as animal scum not even worthy of a diagnosis. The diagnosis is a rouse to get us to take their control systems voluntarily.

Why did they trot out some woman to diagnose DJT as nuts? How many other armchair experts diagnosed him based on news stories? Where are those superior intellects now? They wanted those who read those stories to create that reality and they all used specific terms-words-spells.

They are happy with us diagnosing Pelosi as bipolar-predementia-postmenapause-prealzhiemer-dry drunk-with delusional queen disorder because... "so what?" Even is she is all those AND suffering from Kuru, so what? Really, so what?

But if we accept WE are all those things, then a doctor, the state or other can... ugh... This speaks to your point. Grab a kid, tell him he is "x" and then get him to define himself as "y" then add some treatment and the spell is cast.

Breaking the spell, the terms that confine us are the terms they created to help us confine ourselves. This is the end game of Q. We are so powerful, so creative, so amazing and the controllers have us bickering over who uses what bathroom based on terms they made up out of nowhere to encourage us to manifest the bickering.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Monday, May 6, 2019

WINNING: Today was the deadline for the U.S. Treasury (IRS) to give Donald Trump's current/past Federal Tax Returns to deranged Congressional Democrats. The Response?

Treasury Says - Screw Yourselves!: www.foxnews.com...

Democrats first 100 days of leading the U.S. House has been a DISASTER.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ICE announces program to allow local law enforcement to make immigration arrests

...local law enforcement officers to start arresting and temporarily detaining immigrants on behalf of the agency, even if established local policies prevent them from doing so. Local jurisdictions that join the new program will be temporarily exempted from any local or state rules preventing them from cooperating in immigration arrests or detention, and allow them to execute arrest warrants issued by ICE, according to an agency release.

Worth noting...

The agency said the new program was made at the request of the National Sheriffs’ Association and the Major County Sheriffs of America.

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join