It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

SG, we will never understand ourselves until we understand clearly our past... so I muchly agree with your post.

To add though, I would say that images and sound are more quickly assimilated by our brain than text. With text we have to consciously interpret... the others are subconsciously fast tracked into our understanding.

Therefore I'm concerned that we don't understand the "language" of images and sound 10% of how we understand text. Seems a very dangerous gap in our understanding!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Oddly 5 + 4 = 9 and 2018 = 11

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'm sure he was a "unique" TI with a lot of insight. All of my TIs were Vietnam vets who had a lot "unique" insight

edit on 3-5-2019 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

link   
Philadelphia-Area Political Consultant and Attorney Sentenced After Conviction in Two Campaign Finance Schemes

Kenneth Smukler, 57, of Villanova, Pennsylvania, was sentenced to 18 months in prison followed by one year of supervised release by the Honorable Jan E. DuBois.

Moore executed a corrupt deal in which he agreed to withdraw from the race in exchange for funds from the Bob Brady for Congress campaign (the Brady campaign) to be used to pay off Moore’s campaign debts.

Sounds like the Bernie deal...

edit on 3-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, it strikes me that we've had loadsa digs on what Downer has been involved in but we know little of his family connections... he must be trusted to get that position; why?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Vannaver Bush, I recall he was one of the 12 in another Above Top Secret organization Majestic 12..

Well here is something related to your post about Mr Bush and Memex was mentioned.

www2.iath.virginia.edu...

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

Twitter has gone off the rails banning anything right of center. My account was PERMANENTLY suspended last week for saying Ilhan Omar was a “lightbulb head.” Literally that’s all I said and I am now perma-banned from the entire platform.

Ok wasn't someone saying there is a new place for this. I never joined Twits and I am barely on Facebook. I can do without that crap. People want to be idiots or say crazy crap, fine. I don't have to visit their site again if I don't like that. If i want to listen to Hard rock (that was what my parents seemed worried the most for my young mind) then Led Zeppelin was my band and I listened anyway. Freedom means you can do things I don't like, just not to me.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That’s thought provoking. I think the way we process information is changing, perhaps by design and manipulation, perhaps just evolving, but nonetheless I feel like I still live and exist in a world most would claim is dead.

I am one of the few of my kind, I can put back text information quickly and my reading comprehension is phenomenal. Videos? Lectures? Pictures? Cant follow it. I won’t go into all my revelations about the “why” here.... But, clearly I have found my strengths and weaknesses.... but can see why information could be so hard to decipher for those who haven’t... if I didn’t know this about myself, I might miss out on a lot though, for instance;

Someone shares an interesting “video” and I look for a transcript to read, although I know I won’t be able to follow the vid. Lol

I have always felt like the odd ball, but I sometimes find myself being immune to spin and propaganda for that reason. If I have opportunity to read the actual facts, no amount of imagery or sound can manipulate my mind from logically analyzing and drawing my own conclusion.

I think memes are the bridge between the two different thought processes. Most people today are visually oriented, at least in my real life circle.

Evidenced by the 2016 election - and how the same “friends” I remember red pilling years ago, and getting blown off, sharing memes and catchy viral posts about those same things they wouldn’t believe when I showed them forums like this or had detailed conversations. But a meme? With a bad photo of a politician? Bingo.

Kind of sobering, but I guess some people have to snort the pill if they can’t swallow it....

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 3-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

The MC-130. Flew on one to Kadena AB.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not built for comfort, built for mission. Does some really scary mission stuff. Anybody can access the Air University library. Look for the "Pretorian Starship".

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

I have to laugh at these miscreants to keep my sanity and my fist from going through my display screen.

What's should be observed here is it is not the stupidity, or even the antics that are the issue. It is the off the charts level of hate they display. There is zero heart, zero love, zero connection to the other 7 billions folks on the earth (minus their brethren of course).

The trigger within us is the utter disdain they have for everything and everyone. When they are cornered, they bring it out even more as it is all they know, all they have, and in some cases all they will ever be.

Unity can have none of this. Unity is where we are going - no stopping it.

Power and excessive wealth, its like a disease to most humans.

Power and excessive wealth (which is just another form of power so lets just say power, power over other humans, or excessive power) is like the Sword In The Stone. If you don't have a pure heart, you shouldn't have it.

If you don't have a pure heart, it corrupts you. When you have the ability to fulfill any desire, most can't resist temptation.

It's just not healthy for us to have power over each other, until we get into a better place, spiritually. So, maybe we need to consider income caps, or something.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

SG, I can't find the right link but for now this will do.

I was taught that different people learn best by one of the following methods - because it suits their brain wiring best:

1) Aural (by listening),
2) visual (by watching) - eidetic or photographic memory is a good example,
3) Spatial (by being shown geometric relationships),
4) Repetition (parrot fashion),
5) Language (thru' reading or understanding verbally)

Probably some overlap there but you get my drift...

One of the biggest issues in communication is that we assume others will understand best in the same way we learn best - in reality that gives them a 1 in 4 chance of getting their message to sink in.

We have 2 ears and 1 tongue for a reason... listen and perceive how your audience learns best!

edit on 3-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

SouthernGift....you have a PM.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to:SouthernGift

I think memes are the bridge between the two different thought processes. Most people today are visually oriented, at least in my real life circle.

SG, they way words are structured here on earth the poorly convey much of anything.

"Car". Yeah, car what? In order to convey something about a "car" you have to detail a lot of information to fill it out. Folks think because they know the meaning - a truncated meaning often, of a word it means the know the concept.

I rant often about the words in the Constitution or other documents because don't know the real meaning - let alone the secret meanings, and yet many are experts because the "know" the word "law," or "freedom" or "liberty."

The meme is still poor form in a more expanding awareness scenario, but when words have been weaponized the meme works to get around it. In a "meme" there is far more information conveyed. If you have the library to interpret it that is.

Words allowing for lying - they were created with lying in mind. Earth is pretty much the only place where this goes on to this degree and words are subject to interpretation. "Liberty" isn't a word that conveys liberty - quite the opposite.

Food for thought: If you cannot see what I see, as in the information I see to the level I see it, can you really judge what is being done or said by me? Does watching a football game from your couch at home, though a teeeveee lens placed 60 feet above the field make you a in game coach? For many YES. That is nuts.

Information is only as good as the ability to process it and as folks say "bad data in, bad data out" and our system of conveying information almost assures problems and conflicts.

The truer, Human (not AI) communications systems bypass all of this. In true human form if you say "car" a book of information is transferred and no confusion exists.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
HRC Resume

More @link

Not surprisingly there is a pattern here - children

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Warrior is this you and your guys? Linkypoo

Multistate child exploitation operation bust leads to 82 arrests, 17 rescues, officials say

Operation Southern Impact III.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Interesting (long) thread on DynCorp International

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

OMCS’ self description or “about our company” reads like a hastily organized front written by a San Fernando 12 year old. No offense kiddos.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Also, remember. Q said that "many in our govt worship Satan". #3

anonymous-news.com/putin-west-controlled-satanic-pedophiles/

anonymous-news.com...

By: NN via anonews.co Russian President Vladimir Putin has spoken out against the epidemic of pedophile networks that have taken over the United States, UK, and other Western nations. Despite his recent successful unity with President Trump, he remains firm on his original stance that culture in the West is being manipulated by “Satanic pedophiles”. Prior to his recent meeting with Donald Trump at this years G20 Summit, Putin issued a warning that if he didn’t expose the Elite pedophile networks, then he would “begin naming names”.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Just name the names.

Why all the rhetoric?

If other countries know who ... then name them.

Possibly because Putin knows where the bodies are buried is why we get the continued Russia, Russia Russia narrative.

Give us the list!

P

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join