It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Bill, BBC is reporting that Assange was only sentenced to 50 weeks for jumping bail?

In the UK you usually only serve half the sentence... and time already served waiting for sentencing is taken off (I think). So that would reduce to 25 weeks? =5by5

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I stand corrected, here in the States we always hear about sentencing in terms of months and years, never in weeks. I had a Paris in the the spring moment. However, that taken into consideration, 25 weeks means November. The rumblings in the Q circles say June extradition. I still think the sooner we have our hands on him the better all around. Also interesting, Trump will be in the UK on 6 June.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Thank-you for summarizing today's big stories. I didn't know about Assange being sentenced, or Mueller agreeing to testify to Nadler's committee this month.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Bill, I'm no lawyer but I wonder if there is some law benchmark in the UK that says sentences under a year can be served abroad as part of an extradition if the case being extradited for will take at least as long as the sentence to prosecute? I.E. Assange could be extradited next week knowing that he would be in a U.S. jail for at least 25 weeks before his Us case is concluded?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Below is a vid interview of Daniel Estulin. This may be another line of investigation or not.

Quick summary

Trump fighting Global banking. Bringing him down is not just a US thing.

Mexico is ground zero. Cruz Azul (Blue Cross) cooperative is a large cementcompany in Latin America (based in Mexico if I remember correctly) (not CEMEX) formerly led by Guillermo Billy Alvarez for 30 years. He is the point man behind the attempt to take down Trump. There is a former Mexican president behind him. Think he said it was Carlos Salinas but this could be wrong, There are many US investigations into this. Also mentions George Soros and Clinton Foundation.

I found this on Catherine Austin Fitts twitter page

The part about Mexico starts about 9:45. But he is trying to cram a lot into the 30 minutes, so if you chose to listen to all of it you will need to speed up your hearing as he is craming alot into 30 minutes.

Finding of the Mexican court about Alverez in 2012
edit on 1-5-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
For info... latest "sealed cases" up to Apr 30 2019 hits 94,399 - increase of about 5k over the month:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In ChiFi news...

Director Addresses Council on Foreign Relations Wray Says China is ‘Stealing Its Way Up the Economic Ladder’+

Wray said the FBI has China-related economic espionage investigations in nearly all of its 56 field offices and in nearly every industry.

DJT's family members may have met with some guys of russia - not illegal or immoral or even improper and in the course of a campaign not even unpredictable.

ChiFi has a SPY, yes that word, SPY in her employ for 20 years and the silence from the demoncrat virtue signalers is defining.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I know nothing of British common law, it's kind of similar to US law but I know in some ways it's way different. By US standards, it would be up to the judge to decide that.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Rel, that does not open to a larger readable version. Could you give a link?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Difi has a real problem with the spy on her payroll that she knew of. Q has showed us that, the media suppressed it. Remember when she ran to the White House in tears and Q responded "No Deal". Despite all the bluster, she's a "Dead Man Walking"

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Pardon my thread space but, this is just beautiful!

Office of Inspector General (OIG) Report and Findings
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Nov 2018 - 12:30:42 PM
[Placeholder - OIG Report & Findings]
[Placeholder - OIG report > FBI, DOJ, & Media Coll]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Exe B_ABCs & Media Coll]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Foreign ASST_D1]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Foreign_Insert(s)_ORec & Info Diss]
[Placeholder - OIG report > FISA Abuse DIR_INDIR_Source_DIS]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Umbrella SPY & Targeting]
[Placeholder - OIG report > OTR_C_]

The Countdown Has Begun
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Feb 2019 - 10:54:04 PM
[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]
-Blockade removal ['Scaramucci' model]
-[RR] removal [Goodbye #2 [#1 _ oversight of Mueller]
-[Ohr] removal
-[1-4] removal
-Barr install
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) review [RR] notes re: strong reservations to DECLAS due to sources & methods + Foreign CLAS (irreparable harm) > OIG review prior to executing order
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) pull DECLAS review assignment from OIG [cite: executive order from POTUS does not require special oversight - DOJ/FBI (Wray) fully capable in reviewing and commenting re: OP integrity (sources & methods) etc.]
-Barr executes order to DECLAS + provide members of H committee long requested supplemental documentation in C setting [scope memo + CLAS] as required by US Law.
-Whitaker remain DOJ senior staff
-Barr meeting Huber & OIG
-OIG report
-House D's threaten subpoena of Barr/Whitaker/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report, Huber, etc….
-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]
-Meeting w/ NK > DENUC plan/process > sanctions lift meets subj A, B food for people (aid)
UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2; 2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)
-D sky is falling push to public (scare to control)(projection)
-Public Awakening
-Narrative damage control
-Placeholders active
-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)
-Red/Green Castle per orig plan
Dark to light.
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

qmap.pub...

Most of us saw this coming but, to see it actually arrive is like Christmas morning.

1-4 removal -- contractors. Ohr #1 who are the next 3..Strzok,Paige,McCabe?..

Have a drink on me Brennan..Your pooch has been screwed.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Nope. He has to serve the time on UK soil. Likewise in US then extradited to the next country in line to have their turn to try/sentence.
However, Assange is not a common case so who knows what UK/USA games are at play here.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

BARRing something extraordinary, stick a fork in them, they are done

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

L&L, I got it from /qresearch... here.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Don't you have faith in Spartacus Mc Harris Pocahontas Nadlers.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers for clarifying that EMN!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I would rather put my life in the hands of the Hindenburg LOLOLOL. I spit my beer out on that one, too funny.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Thanks Rel, that works great. You are appreciated

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Speaking of the I.G. Report... HOW did Horowitz justify his findings in IG Report #2 (June 2018), that the FBI didn't show political bias against Trump?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

At least the Hindenburg had a chance, both outcomes seem to be heading in the same direction

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join