It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This may have been covered. US Navy patent for UFO/USO. Looks like Aurora.

metro.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Another source for UFO story.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Blockbuster report on James Comey (with Criminal Referrals appended) will kick off a HUGE Summer of P-A-I-N.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3321 - here's a guess on the 4 FBI contractors:

1. CrowdStrike
2. Fusion GPS
3. Nellie Ohr
4. Perkins Coie

What did these FBI contractors do with the information they collected on specific Americans? Tracing that trail should (hopefully) land some Media executies and journalists in prison.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is there any way to see the contents..or at least a summary of the e-mail's contents? A Secretary of State e-mailing prominent people at home and abroad is normal.

BTW... President Donald Trump will be interviewed (probably via telephone) by Sean Hannity tonight at 9pm Eastern, on Fox News Channel. On the radio show this afternoon, Sean says he expects to learn a couple of new things from the President.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, according to chans Tony Blair uses the pseudonym email aclb; so a search of that and some of HRCs secret server email addresses might work.

Re POTUS on Hannity... about 1 hour from now? I'll stay up past bedtime to watch then.

Do you have a link to live stream for it?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

metro.co.uk...

Space Force. Normally patents are issued for things that work. DOD approves this being seen for public consumption.

Ready to fly it my friend?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If Trump was actually taking Rosuvas 10 manufactured by Sun would that be on record?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Blockbuster report on James Comey (with Criminal Referrals appended) will kick off a HUGE Summer of P-A-I-N.

This has to have a chilling effect on the rank and file that have not fully accepted the changes. It is like your parents being arrested. IG soon has to make folks nervous too. FISA court cooperating in investigations too? Yikes.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

This has to have a chilling effect on the rank and file that have not fully accepted the changes. It is like your parents being arrested. IG soon has to make folks nervous too. FISA court cooperating in investigations too? Yikes.

I bet the Deep-State crooks thought they could manage President Trump's attempt expose them. But there's no way they can intimidate or obstruct Barr, Horowitz, Huber, FISA Judges, and Trump, when they're all committed to the same thing.

Did Q give any hints as to when "suicide weekend" was coming? I bet its sometime this Summer.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Re POTUS on Hannity... about 1 hour from now? I'll stay up past bedtime to watch then.
Do you have a link to live stream for it?

The only way I know of watching it LIVE, is at www.foxnews.com... . On my browser (MS Edge) a little video is in the upper left corner of the website. If I click on it, a new page opens, and the video window is larger.

I'd try it before 9pm Eastern though. Certain internet providers and browsers and Ad Blockers and Anti-Virus programs play havoc with website video players. To watch FoxNews live at FoxNews.com, I have to turn off all protection and blockers.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

some search results at JW is a good start.

"blair" is in some results....😎

Judicial Watch search "aclb"

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So much coming out today, I'm just trying to soak it all in. No time for "research", lol.

For instance, just now Sara Carter says the FBI tried to cultivate MOLES inside the White House, and MAY have been successful. Barr is checking it out.

Source: saraacarter.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Cheers Care!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton may have broken US secrecy rules ...Tony Blair

Newly disclosed emails from Mrs Clinton's time as US secretary of state show she regularly received sensitive details from Mr Blair and UK officials on an email server based in her home in New York.

Among the more than 7,000 pages released this week were messages in which Mrs Clinton received a stream of warnings about senior Conservative party figures in the days after they took power in the 2010 election.

Sidney Blumenthal, a longtime friend of Mrs Clinton's and a Labour ally, told the then-US secretary of state to be wary of David Cameron's new government.

Other messages provided further evidence that Cherie Blair directly lobbied Mrs Clinton on behalf of the Qatari government, and there were consolation emails between Mrs Clinton and David Miliband after he lost the Labour leadership election to his brother Ed.

The emails from Mr Blair, who used an account titled "aclb" - the initials of his full name Anthony Charles Lynton Blair.......

Explains the aclb
edit on 4252019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 4252019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So the tic-tacs really have been ours this whole time? I wonder if we learned from the aliens or if this is just the logical progression of our own tech, just on a mind-boggling level?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

metro.co.uk...

Space Force. Normally patents are issued for things that work. DOD approves this being seen for public consumption.

Ready to fly it my friend?

Yeah, means they had 40 years ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Funny how a total of zero Democrats I know have said, "just wait until 2020"... lol

edit on 25-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Trump just said in a phone interview that he will be declassifying a whole bunch of documents now that the Mueller thing is overwith and finished !!!!!!!! 😎

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump just said in a phone interview that he will be declassifying a whole bunch of documents now that the Mueller thing is overwith and finished !!!!!!!! 😎

Trump wrote the official Declassify Order in September 2018. Rosenstein and Dan Coates were holding things up. Is Coates still there? Barr took the declass review away from Rosenstein.

Tomorrow will be peppered with hateful/jealous CNN and MSNBC speaking negatively of Hannity and FoxNews, just like they did after President Trump spent an hour with Sean Hannity last month.

edit on 4/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join