It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes mate, the original Carter Page FISA request.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET Update

Q V15.52 20190425 to 3323 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) Q Posts up to #3323 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
2) "Main DECODES Results" and "Qclock search" updated,
3) New filters added to "Main DECODES Results" for PRIME number? and Nth Prime.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Q" just copied what someone wrote before them

someone tell "Q" that straws are banned because they just keep grasping for them

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

symbolism will be their downfall...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Two questions if I may.

1 What was hannity's great news at the end of the video. The video cut out before that part.

2 Does anyone know how deep Australia was in the spygate saga. I have never seen a complete rundown on what part and who played. I know Downer is involved but that in its self is no surprise.

Thanks all.

P

qmap.pub...

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

symbolism will be their downfall...

Say it loud, say it proud. It’s habbening fren no stopping the freight train of truth on their track. Trump Rally in Mich. on Saturday “we have a lot to talk about!” Yes we do Mr POTUS, yes we do!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

..... Gotta love the attention Michigan receives from POTUS ..... Soon the sleeping will be able to make sense of the past

Never gets Old !

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
FBI issued search warrants for Baltimore Mayor, Catherine Pugh's home and office.

Bet this is about more than her illegal children's books sales.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FBI issued search warrants for Baltimore Mayor, Catherine Pugh's home and office.

Bet this is about more than her illegal children's books sales.

Help me know what “more” could be looked at. Thx.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Pm 4 u

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

www.bbc.com...

FBI and tax agents also searched city hall and a training centre associated with Ms Pugh on Thursday.

Here's a letter the Governor of Maryland wrote to the State Prosecutor April 1st:
htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com...

What is it about some of these big-city mayors that they just can't resist the temptation to abuse and misuse their positions of power for money? A prior Baltimore mayor, Sheila Dixon, was also tried for theft and embezzlement.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

DJT tweet

"sick and demented"

He's got a retweet storm going on this AM.

From Matt Gaetz...

Volume 1 of the Mueller Report is based on evidence, while Volume 2 seems to rely heavily on the reporting of news outlets. The report cites the media more than 125 times. It seems like they spent their time watching and reading the news instead of actually investigating!

This is truly disturbing. News reports are considered valid evidence by courts and NPC's alike. WTH???

Because it is on teeeeveeee and in some form of print, a spell(ing) is created and so it is. Courts issue warrants and people are literally losing contact with family members who think the teeeeveeee spells are REAL.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Worth Noting...

Rothschilds Liquidating Royal Heirlooms In Historic Auction

Members of the storied clan, whose extravagant style influenced generations of the mega-rich, consigned about 57 lots to Christie’s July 4 auction in London. The trove is estimated at about 10 million pounds ($12.9 million). -Bloomberg

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

wooooooowwwwwwww.

thats gotta hurt.

the sellers' names are being kept secret.

Fun Fact. A few years back I bought an ornate silver chalice from a "down on their luck" Rothschild
edit on 4 25 2019 by dashen because:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Joe is in the race!
this will end badly, Biden

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Welcome to the race Sleepy Joe. I only hope you have the intelligence, long in doubt, to wage a successful primary campaign. It will be nasty - you will be dealing with people who truly have some very sick & demented ideas. But if you make it, I will see you at the Starting Gate!

The part that stands out in this tweet is "I only hope you have the intelligence...to wage a successful primary campaign." Intelligence in this statement has nothing to do with brainpower, it is referring to the intelligence apparatus that was applied during the 2016 campaign. The obvious answer is that Biden does not, so best of luck.

Truth is, Trump holds all the cards, but he won't need to use the power of the intelligence community illegally for politiacal advantage. Each candidate has already damaged him or herslef. The information is out there. It's just a matter of spreading the message.

Biden took a big gamble here. He thinks that the DOJ isn't going to go after his son while he is running. I think that is an incorrect assessment.

Peter Schweizer: Joe Biden ‘Steered $1.8 Billion’ to Ukraine While His Son Bagged ‘Sweetheart Deal’ from Their Government

Now is not the time to be timid. Let the Hunter become the hunted.
edit on 25-4-2019 by CoramDeo because: Fixed quote and added link.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dashen, something doesn't stack up here:

a) We are told in Q#133:

Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+

b) Rothschilds own most of the central banks in the world, so I can't see any financial institution refusing them a $10 million loan... and that's all this fire sale is expected to raise,
c) I believe one of the items for sale is a piece of Marie-Antoinette's furniture? But wasn't Marie Antoinette the mother of the Dauphin who went to US and became the first Payseur? The Payseurs that apparently Rothschilds report to? I would have thought that furniture would be a symbol you would want to keep!!!
d) Maybe it's not being done for money but because someone has demanded they publicly show ditching some symbolism?
e) Or maybe the current Payseurs need the symbolism of that piece of furniture and the public sale is a route for them to retake ownership of it?

I think we should dig on whoever buys these pieces at the Christies sale!!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

Out of curiosity, are their any countries that can be printed on yellow placards and affixed to President Trump, as shown affixed to past Presidents in your post?

Yes. To be fair, we are still involved in Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq (tho the last two have been pretty quiet lately). I don't know if we're directly involved in Yemen, but at a minimum the US supports the pro-Saudi side.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There are many many rothschilds.
Not all of them make their money from the banking end.
Sometimes there is a private falling-out where certain individuals are left to fend for themselves

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join