It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, I was just looking at that. The image filenames for Q3318 & Q1367 which are identical, also sums to "38".

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Q3322

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b9f8c7 No.6304666 📁
Apr 24 2019 00:07:10 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Stay tuned.
Q

Q3323

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 819412 No.6305138 📁
Apr 24 2019 00:34:00 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Will this age well?
Q

edit on 24-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So 2 decodes on #3318 pointing to post #38!!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Re: twitter.com...

Does this mean the FISA court judges were "duped" by corrupt DOJ/FBI officials, instead of being "complicit" with corrupt DOJ/FBI officials? I prefer "duped". That will make prosecuting corrupt Obama Admin people all the easier.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If this is the 40 yard line then the red zone will be a lot of fun.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

So 2 decodes on #3318 pointing to post #38!!

Link to Msg #38: qmap.pub...

I wonder which statements/questions posed in #38 are applicable to the here-and-now?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

*2min vídeo about The Punisher Skull Patch
edit on 25-4-2019 by LurkNoMore because: *

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The Obama Use of FISA-702 as a Domestic Political Surveillance Program
Long detailed article concerning Obama, NSA, 'Contractors'.
This database came from HAMMER.?

Now that we have significant research files on the 2015 and 2016 political surveillance program; which includes the trail evident within the Weissmann/Mueller report; in combination with the Obama-era DOJ “secret research project” (their words, not mine); we are able to overlay the entire objective and gain a full understanding of how political surveillance was conducted over a period of approximately four to six years.

The walls are closing in on Obama

The truth of violations of law by the Obama White House, long buried, is being excavated by two private groups.

Judicial Watch has obtained testimony from a top FBI official that Hillary Clinton's home-brew server emails were found in the White House. This means that Barack Obama's illegal handling of classified information contained in those emails is closer to being exposed. This implicates him in the same felonies committed by Hillary Clinton that James Comey falsely claimed "no reasonable prosecutor" would pursue.

Bottom line from Q38:
"The calm before the storm."

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, I bolded the lines that I thought were most relevant now in my decode post here. They were:

Note NG deployments starting tomorrow.
Prepare messages of reassurance based on what was dropped here to spread on different platforms.
The calm before the storm.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

"Sundance" at theconservativetreehouse.com... published the article you linked to on April 23rd.

Joe DiGenova highlights key aspects of it this evening on FoxNews.

Q references Joe DiGenova's statements an hour later.

Interesting flow. It's like Sundance sometimes gives the "Green Light" for other insiders to share what they know.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

EMN, re the I-spy pic in #3323... I'm wondering if the focus may not be him looking at the young girl but rather what's on the phone in the bottom of the picture?

It looks like the phone seen in the SS car at airport. Is it a Security Service phone? If so, can anyone make out what it's showing? Looks like maybe a windows10 Applications panel.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Thank-you for replying. When I think "National Guard", it's about certain states deploying them to help at the southern border. Maybe Q was referring to the National Guard in a different capacity.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Care, the National Guard reference links back to post #1:

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

It's too bad Q didn't include a year. October 30, __________?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Assuming 10/30 is a date! What if it means 10 out of 30 battalions? Or 10 out of 30 cities/states etc?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Q's message said to ask a National Guard Member if he/she the NG is going to be activated on 10/30. It's difficult to see that in any other way than a date on the calendar, don't you think?

Oh..by the way.. in light of the latest revelations, the chronological explanation of 2016/2017 events outlined in this document no longer can be considered far-fetched, IMO.

Spygate Ordered By Obama: cdn.website-editor.net...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Care, I think 10/30 is deliberately meant to confuse deep state. It could, for example, mean JD or Judgement Day when converted to an acronym (30 = 4 using Mod26).

We won't know until it happens... it's like a deliberate tease to deep state - making them think they can work out when it is but continually getting it wrong. It's like Apollo Creed saying "Here it comes, I'm going to uppercut you, are you ready?" and then tripping them up when they're looking the other way.

I agree the timeline on FISA FVEY sign-off looks pretty accurate now. What I want to know is whether there is a reply from Boris Johnson actually agreeing the extension? Maybe he refused and it escalated to Theresa May for signature? Note that she became prime minister in July 2016 so David Cameron's foreign secretary Phillip Hammond would have authorised the original (and he's Chancellor now).

It makes me wonder why we have only been shown the first renewal request and not the actual original sign-off!!!

edit on 25-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I appreciate how succinctly you share your insights into the deeper workings of things, because my attention span is short.

The original Carter Page FISA request is what you're referring to?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Two questions if I may.

1 What was hannity's great news at the end of the video. The video cut out before that part.

2 Does anyone know how deep Australia was in the spygate saga. I have never seen a complete rundown on what part and who played. I know Downer is involved but that in its self is no surprise.

Thanks all.

P

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Could have been about the live interview with President Trump tomorrow night?
twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join