It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

When Q said "learn to decider", I always thought he meant "learn to decipher" ( d to ph...or is it ph to d?)

edit on 24-4-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

and... are you trying to say that Trump's hair is relative to the "Golden Ratio"

Wakey wakey XratioX

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Roflmao ...best comeback evar! a reply to: dashen

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Nope, that one went right over.

Agree quite interesting though.

I thought same as 'queenofswords' on decider actually meant to be decipher.

BASF Shanghai has port of calls to Louisiana and Texas for the off-shore oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Catch up XAX... chans brought out the haircut/golden ratio link a long time ago. This meme was created a few years ago:

Re best or correct... show me a better way to select posts in golden ratio relationships based n the integers 1 to 3316!

Here's a link showing that:

There is a special relationship between the Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Numbers (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, ... etc, each number is the sum of the two numbers before it).

When we take any two successive (one after the other) Fibonacci Numbers, their ratio is very close to the Golden Ratio:

2 to 3 = 1.5
3 to 5 = 1.666666666...
5 to 8 = 1.6
8 to 13 = 1.625
13 to 21 = 1.615384615...
144 to 233 = 1.618055556...
233 to 377 = 1.618025751...

So, just like we naturally get seven arms when we use 0.142857 (1/7), we tend to get Fibonacci Numbers when we use the Golden Ratio.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yep, you done broke all me ribs now! 😂😂😂

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Could be either TBH QoS... the cider just stuck out to me in relation to shipping "products".

Also think about Snow White and the poisoned apple from the Witch. Tie this in to the post by the cabal insider posted here yesterday but from the chans. it includes:

Years ago, they truly were the keepers of an ungodly source of pure evil inspiration. This was the engine driving the world system that enslaved minds, and crafted an endless supply of forbidden fruits to tempt the consumptive nature of man. I tapped into this many times and stood in awe of its raw power.

edit on 24-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

On second thought about Q251 and "decider", there is a VIDEO site to help you 'decide' what to watch on streaming networks called "Decider".

Decider is the first entertainment and pop culture destination site created to help today’s on-demand generation discover the best streaming content through a unique blend of pop culture expertise and hilarious insight. It is part of the Post Digital Network.

What to watch? IDK, hey lets ask Decider. They're owned by New York Post.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good catch EMN!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
BIG! – NSA Recommends Dropping Phone Surveillance Program….

The National Security Agency has recommended that the White House abandon a U.S. surveillance program that collects information about Americans’ phone calls and text messages, saying the logistical and legal burdens of keeping it outweigh its intelligence benefits, according to people familiar with the matter.

Well isn't that something??? I guess we are not the enemy after all. So journos fake gripe about surveillance and when DJT/NSA delete phone records and end the program crickets.

Which brings us to Snowden. The onslaught of stories surrounding the snowden "revelations" was obscene. This means, as I stated, that was normalization mind control. Compare writers/outlets coverage of this with snowden - it will be quite revealing.

Well done guys, the symbolism is well received...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

how do you know any of those "relationships" are valid? or any of the decoding? to my knowledge "Q" hasn't confirmed anything, and the slightest change or alteration could result in a different outcome

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

if you don't stop at the ear and keep the circle going... the extender hair in the front..could....make....a..... "Q"

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wouldn’t it be something if the “Patriot Act”
so aptly named- were to bring down the cabal and then disappear into obscurity.....

One of the more interesting things that got overlooked and ignored during the Kavanaugh hearings was his role in that. I played devils advocate to myself and asked why dems would take the dead end road with that woman with the dirty glasses- when there was a wealth of information about Kav+Patriot Act that could’ve been brought to light....

Future proves past.

Wishful thinking, but don’t ignore the power in that.

a reply to: crankyoldman

link

edit on 24-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

Edit to answer my own question : SCRIPTED
edit on 24-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
BIG! – NSA Recommends Dropping Phone Surveillance Program….

The National Security Agency has recommended that the White House abandon a U.S. surveillance program that collects information about Americans’ phone calls and text messages, saying the logistical and legal burdens of keeping it outweigh its intelligence benefits, according to people familiar with the matter.

Well isn't that something??? I guess we are not the enemy after all. So journos fake gripe about surveillance and when DJT/NSA delete phone records and end the program crickets.

Which brings us to Snowden. The onslaught of stories surrounding the snowden "revelations" was obscene. This means, as I stated, that was normalization mind control. Compare writers/outlets coverage of this with snowden - it will be quite revealing.

Well done guys, the symbolism is well received...

All coming together MOAB incoming better get ahead of what is about to be disclosed. Have some 🍿bud Enjoy the Show. PANIC

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

XAX, "Everything has meaning"!

Nothing is being changed... Q posts are secured as base data.

This is just about how that information is read.

Take the PRIME sequence for example. Post #732 supports the theory because it includes the word PRIME and the subject areas in the PRIME posts sequence:

We don't say his name returning to prime time.
Wonder if his so-called illness/condition will flare up.
"He's not a war hero."
He's a mega millionaire.
M-Institute.
www.mccaininstitute.org...📁
Rothschild/Clintons/SA/etc.
[Not complete].
www.washingtonpost.com... b1📁
www.zerohedge.com...anti-trafficking-purposes-raises-questions📁
Define money laundering.
Define the word 'Traitor'.
A world w/o this man is a world better off.
Q

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Wouldn’t it be something if the “Patriot Act”
so aptly named- were to bring down the cabal and then disappear into obscurity.....

link

Edit to answer my own question : SCRIPTED

That is exactly what is happening. Down to the periods and "t's".

FISA goes both ways.
Embarrassment is not a reason not to DECLAS
6166Military Commissions Act of 2006
The Russia/US exchange treaty created under Clinton.

All of it. All "legal" per their own idiotic rules. Sure if our world was a moral system of balance not only would this have never happened, but the idea of loopholes and schemes would be non existent.

Key point on NSA. The statement is complying with laws and regs is not worth the effort. Takeaway: When we didn't have to comply (Obama/Bush/Clinton cough cough) it was all easy peasy.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Video.

Mueller didn't even interview the guy.

Betting this is being investigated now by a grand jury they are covering everything all visitors to the embassy etc.

As per Cassandra Fairbanks who has been to the embassy several times and confirmed sources told her they were questioned about her and others.

The question is for what investigation into what charges?

I wondered about vault 7 because her visits were AFTER the election.

I don't think it's that.

I hope it's against someone else and not Assange at all.

It's taking TOO LOOOOONG!!! ARGHHH.

OK back to waiting.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join