It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Barrow shipyard staff evacuated after report of bomb on nuclear submarine

BAE systems, which runs the Devonshire Dock complex that builds Britain’s nuclear submarines, confirmed that the site had been closed on Wednesday.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Watch the Water...

One element of that is noted in codesucq's symbol breakdown.

Blue/Water = Info

Possible each time we see the water/drink we are to observe what will be, or just was, said. Information of value as opposed to simply going through the motions.

so sad m.A.L.I.C.E. is unhappy today.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
BAE now claims no bomb was found on any of the subs - question is: do we trust them to tell the truth IF they'd found a bomb?

An unidentified source told The Mail, a Barrow-in-Furness-based publication, that staff had been evacuated after a warning about a bomb on an Astute-class nuclear attack submarine.

The shipyard makes the new generation of four Dreadnought-class ballistic missile submarines intended to eventually replace the Vanguard class, which forms the basis of the UK’s Trident nuclear deterrent.

Dreadnought-class submarines have a length of 153 metres, a displacement of 17,200 tonnes and have a PWR3 nuclear reactor. 

Nuclear submarine 'bomb scare': Barrow shipyard evacuated as police scramble to reports of explosive
edit on 10-4-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
    link   
    Baker Pt. 2 is now up

Doug Collinshas released James Baker Testimony part two...

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
    link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
    BAE now claims no bomb was found on any of the subs - question is: do we trust them to tell the truth IF they'd found a bomb?

An unidentified source told The Mail, a Barrow-in-Furness-based publication, that staff had been evacuated after a warning about a bomb on an Astute-class nuclear attack submarine.

The shipyard makes the new generation of four Dreadnought-class ballistic missile submarines intended to eventually replace the Vanguard class, which forms the basis of the UK’s Trident nuclear deterrent.

Dreadnought-class submarines have a length of 153 metres, a displacement of 17,200 tonnes and have a PWR3 nuclear reactor. 

Nuclear submarine 'bomb scare': Barrow shipyard evacuated as police scramble to reports of explosive

I wouldn't. I doubt they'd want to admit to the security failure.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
    link   
    Julian Assange: WikiLeaks says spies at work in Ecuadorian embassy

WikiLeaks has said it has uncovered a surveillance operation at the Ecuadorian embassy against Julian Assange and that images, documents and videos gathered have been offered for sale.

Spanish police mounted a sting operation against unnamed individuals in Madrid who offered the material for sale in what lawyers and colleagues of Assange said on Wednesday was an attempt at extortion.

Some of the material came from video cameras with the capacity to record audio and had been installed last year after a new government took power in Ecuador, a press conference organised by WikiLeaks was told.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:23 AM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
    Baker Pt. 2 is now up

Doug Collinshas released James Baker Testimony part two...

WHOA!
    Dennis Montgomery is covered right away!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:26 AM
    link   
    a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

www.youtube.com...

Livestream of Wikileaks press conference talking about this!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:26 AM
    link   

The Vatican is opening an internal investigation into the case of Emanuela Orlandi, a teenager who disappeared in 1983 in one of Italy's darkest mysteries

The Holy See has "authorised the opening of an investigation", the family's lawyer Laura Sgro told Italian media on Wednesday. The Vatican declined to comment.
    link

The Orlandi case is very interesting! I posted previously about it here and here
    edit on 10-4-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:34 AM
    link   
    Why the banner on FoxNews saying "Barr: Info on Obstruction will be in the public report" ?

Also, Barr: "I believe spying did occur during the 2016 election". Is another banner that just popped up. We know what that's about! (wink)
    edit on 4/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:04 AM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

Yup you heard right - the plot quickens
    Barr says he thinks spying occurred on 2016 Trump campaign

"I think spying did occur," Barr told a Senate hearing. "But the question is whether it was adequately predicated and I am not suggesting that it wasn't adequately predicated. ... I am not suggesting those rules were violated, but I think it is important to look at that. And I am not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly.

BTW - Thread "Q" (17) gotta love it !

Godspeed

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:07 AM
    link   

m.A.L.I.C.E. doesn't seem to understand it's the substance not the screen name that gives it away.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
    link   
    [snipped]
    Gentelperson's guide to forum spies

On to the Barr Fox report
    Spying did occur

Michael Horowitz is looking into informant Stefan Halper’s work during the Russia probe, as well as his work with the FBI prior to the start of that probe. Halper, an American professor who reportedly is deeply connected with British and American intelligence agencies, has been widely reported as a confidential source for the FBI during the bureau’s original investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Stefan A. Halper is an American foreign policy scholar and Senior Fellow at the University of Cambridge where he is a Life Fellow at Magdalene College and directs the Department of Politics and International Studies. Wiki link

Edit from more at that link:
    Halper had through his decades of work for the CIA extensive ties to the Bush family. Source: at theintercept

Well, if he had extensive ties to bush fam, does that make him a swamp creature?
    edit on 4/10/2019 by Skada because: added a bit more and a link.

edit on Wed Apr 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:18 AM
    link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

m.A.L.I.C.E. doesn't seem to understand it's the substance not the screen name that gives it away.

DW

Self reflection is inherently human...

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
    link   

Fast Forward to 3:55
    Watch Mad Maxine Waters, she is one of the main villain actors. How scary is it that she is Chair of the House Financial Services Committee? Have you seen the state of her district yet she holds this power? She has no true qualifications for this position and in too deep. Hope the kickbacks were worth it you sell out hag.

Gavin Newsom is another actor just visited El Salvador to “build relations?” or encourage illegal caravans to approach our border?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
    link   
    Rowdy thread this morning huh?

No need to respond to the mouth breathers folks. The Q project is being confirmed in real time. Check this out:

twitter.com...

Logistically sound. Do you understand the gravity of this? This would mean that:

1.) RR was a whitehat the entire time.

2.) Q kept pumping out the "RR's days are numbered" disinfo to throw off the deep state ( with POTUS simultaneously throwing fake jabs at Sessions.)

3.) This is why McCabe tried to throw Rosenstein under the bus claiming he would wear a wire to record Trump.

4.) Sessions certainly wasn't twiddling his thumbs the whole time either. His recusal was necessary for him to testify in the upcoming investigations.

B O O M.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:33 AM
    link   
    a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's starting soon..........😎

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:37 AM
    link   
    a reply to: AgarthaSeed

And I'll add this for further clarification:

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join