It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Stephen McIntyre @ClimateAudit

Unroll

I went through Mueller Report and compiled dates and persons of all interviews reported in footnotes so that I could sort by dates or by person/dates. (Why didn't Mueller provide appendix of ALL interviews?) Interesting to see how Mueller started off.

A lot of detail, but what Strozk me was the 1st entry...

Mueller's interviews (after Rosenstein) began with two anti-Trump Republican delegates (Rachel Hoff, Diana Denman) who had proposed bellicose amendment to platform on Ukraine. See Aug 2016:

Ukraine AGAIN. I see a pattern...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Been wondering if Jamal has been hiding in Qatar all this time. It's curious how Bezos’ WaPo that attacks MbS for the alleged murder of their 'reporter' Khashoggi, fails to criticize previous Saudi executions or even subsequent ones.
I've never bought the murder/dismemberment C_A contrived story.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Been wondering if Jamal has been hiding in Qatar all this time. It's curious how Bezos’ WaPo that attacks MbS for the alleged murder of their 'reporter' Khashoggi, fails to criticize previous Saudi executions or even subsequent ones.

I haven't really questioned his death. I have questioned all the love Media and Political class had for the Saudis until after the roundup Nov 2017...1 month after LV.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: carewemust

Hannity said news is surfacing soon about liberal media successfully bribing DOJ officials for scoops. I know its illegal for the FBI to take bribes. But what about the MSM paying bribes? Will it land any of them in prison? That's what I'm hoping for

Care, Brian Cates twitter is alluding to the same thing.

Essentially he is saying countries are paying journalists (or media companies??) to run propaganda stories for their country/cause.

Remember khashoggi and how the media kept calling him a journalist? As it turned out someone was writing for him promoting Qatar.

Two sources saying this now. I can't wait.

Seems it is all about FARA.

Now think about how a large percentage of DNC politicians / DNC owned MSM refuse to refer to the Sri Lanka attack (and most likely the Notre Dame arson) as an attack on Christians and Christianity.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Let us take a look at the colossal piece of ignorance

1. Impeachment is NOT an investigation.

2. If you have reason to impeach, then do so, but you do not open an impeachment to find reasons to impeach.

3. My favorite. If you have reason to impeach the he has a right defend himself. He can DECLAS everything he wants in an effort to defend himself. Read that last part ignorant congresswoman, HE GETS TO DEFEND HIMSELF...

(I can see the counter to defense, "oh, he's just going to do what he has to do to defend himself").

I just don't get people who think the Constitution they champion (yes I know she doesn't care for it) isn't saying what it says but rather what their own delusional mind says it says.

There is a reason certain laws and rules are in place about going slick willy nilly on things like Impeachment, Indictment and Arrest of all members of elected government.

It is to prevent complete morons from arresting people on the way to legislative votes, or to prevent simply indicting a guy you hate. And while Stalin did this, C_A install Pinochet did this, we haven't quite descended to that level - at least publicly.

Ugh.
edit on 22-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

A few weeks back Bezo's doubled down on this Jamal mess and blamed Saudi Arabia for his text/marital problems. Jeff Bezos' Investigator Says Saudi Arabia Hacked Amazon CEO's Phone Before Affair Exposé

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I have tried to avoid reading the Mueller report, because my old mind is on overload, but partially thru this thread I can understand how snippits will not cut it.

So thanks, I think.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Great thread which connects the Mueller report with imminent media exposure. Worth a read!

Brian Cates
‏ @drawandstrike

So two things are about to happen:

Many DNC Media outlet's relationships with foreign governments/factions are about to be exposed & charges for not filing as foreign agents are going to be made against top media people.

When that happens, the flow of foreign $ ends.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
YES, I say bring on impeachment. It's a legal proceeding that allows for discovery. That's the phase where it's time to call, you lay all the cards on the table. This is why Nanna Nancy sent out a letter to her caucus today, please reconsider that. She knows and no way does she want it to come out. Watching these idiots on the scripted townhall on CNN, shaking my head. Hoping the Trumpster just pulls the stops and goes full metal jacket on them very soon.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I watched a snippet of a Mark Levin show that is to be on tonight, where he spoke of multiple abuses by FDR with wiretapping and IRS as well as JFK against Humphries. These were new to me.

Course Nixon did the same.

Only difference this time, covert operations didn't work, so now they are overtly going after Trump and it is going to backfire.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Also worth the brief 30 second viewing. Tonight, Hannity lists the items nearing exposure/completion.

Hannity 30-sec clip: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I watched a snippet of a Mark Levin show that is to be on tonight, where he spoke of multiple abuses by FDR with wiretapping and IRS as well as JFK against Humphries. These were new to me.

Course Nixon did the same.

Only difference this time, covert operations didn't work, so now they are overtly going after Trump and it is going to backfire.

True, FBI/Hoover=thugs. C_A/Bush=

That is why this undertaking is madness. Using the very system of control to liberate is beyond nuts. Our collective delusion that FBI (top levels) etc. are there to protect us is 50% of the problem.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i dunno guys.
maybe its never gonna happen...

..or so slowly that nobody will even notice.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have to be fair on both sides, I live in Delaware, this story is hosresh#t:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... nity/

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
i dunno guys.

He's a tonic for you...

Hannity tonight: Mark my words. We are inching closer and closer to justice. There is no stopping this abuse of power and corruption from being exposed. "My source is telling me 'Buckle up. It's all coming soon."

video of...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
i dunno guys.

They say not having "leaks" is good, but I'd welcome one every now and then from Horowitz, or Huber.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Hannity needs turn his burner way down to "simmer", like Q has done. But at least Hannity is now saying we're "inching" closer to delivery of justice. Up to last Thursday, the Spygate-related releases were "imminent".

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hannity needs turn his burner way down to "simmer", like Q has done. But at least Hannity is now saying we're "inching" closer to delivery of justice. Up to last Thursday, the Spygate-related releases were "imminent".

Feel the same. Two years the MSM told their viewers that Trump was going down for Russian collusion. That was a nothing burger and they look like fools and lived up to their Fake News brand. I don’t want Hannity (or others) promising scorched Earth and it never happen. I’d rather play it quiet. Ignore the House and focus on 2020. If things happen, then escalate the message.

However, this may be hyperbole with the intent to herd the hysterical Left into a certain action; impeachment? lawsuits? Laying a trap. Or keep them in panic/chaos mode?

Either way, watching AOC expose her ignorance is priceless. This group of Dems in the House are fun to watch. Pelosi is trying to herd cats, lol.

-

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join