It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is sad indeed.
National Thowheed Jamath (NTJ), a bridge to some ISIS branch that nobody has heard of, as another new patsy group to perpetuate NWO FF attacks.
In the past year or so there has been coordinated attacks on religion throughout the world as all the chess pieces are methodically being aligned for a global mass event that will likely play out later this year. Just my weird sixth sense opinion.

Divide & Rule through Fear & Death is the name of the (Long) aristocracy game.

Did anyone catch this cryptic POTUS tweet yesterday which was then deleted? "138 million" ???

edit on 22-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I don't think the Dems realize how stupid and desperate they look with all this talk of impeachment.

It's like Trump's election. They cannot believe he won and they are completely unable to deal with it. They have gone bats**t crazy.

Now add to that the release of Mueller's report and the exoneration of Trump and their disbelief has reached an all new level.

They have no clue what to do because they're completely powerless to attack him in any way other than verbally and in print.

It's hysterical to watch.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
PMR = Post Mueller Report.

PMR...

The rage by many over the last year has been fueled by "look at all the Mueller indictments!"

Dates matter - a lot.

The issues on the smocking gun indictments are date contingent. Which one of these indictments had a foundation based on something concurrent with DJT in the political sphere?

Manafort:
Flynn:
Russians:
PapaD:
Cohen:
Page:

Answer is easy. What is remarkable is this: Of all the people in DJT's political sphere, all, the list above are people who the FBI knew all about prior to DJT. Flynn exception of course given deeper meanings.

Consider that all those who touched the sphere were clean...

Tisk tisk media morons, read the damn documents.

DJT tweet

Great minds...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here are both back to back to Compate

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Your post has TDS written all over it.

Why not address the reason he’s sueing them over just attacking him?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh yea, duh. Miss and forgot. Fire hose still on full blast.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Check this out, are the Washington POST and Nancy Pelosi sending coded messages to Comey et al?

Remember Comey the Clown's "To Kill a Mockingbird" tweet?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Three day's after Comey the Clown's tweet, this happens:

apnews.com...

edit on 22-4-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So they want to drag McGhan in to testify in front of Congress. That may backfire.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just thinking ahead to when there may be a mass awakening - how do we act?

I'm sure many of us have thought how we would explain key facts to the unpilled - but probably in terms of explaining to family and friends?

Will there be a need for us to walk down the high street in a Q shirt, just to be "available" for people to ask questions?

I really have no clue but maybe we should think ahead about this?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
So they want to drag McGhan in to testify in front of Congress. That may backfire.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry "lap-band" Nadler is subpoenaing former White House attorney, DON McGAHN.

Even though McGhan spent 30 hours testifying to Mueller's hit squad, Nadler says Mueller was "Executive Branch", just like the White House. There may have been some "privilege" taking place during the interrogations.

Expected Public Appearance Date is 5/21/2019: theconservativetreehouse.com...-162828

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The liberal media (CNN and MSNBC) said today that Kushner and Ivanka were interviewed by Mueller. They were attempting point out that President Trump lied in the Tweet you referenced in your post.

After looking a bit, it seems that Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump were indeed interviewed? Is that how you interpret this article, citing references to the two of them in the Mueller report?

nymag.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just thinking ahead to when there may be a mass awakening - how do we act?

Will there be a need for us to walk down the high street in a Q shirt, just to be "available" for people to ask questions?

I really have no clue but maybe we should think ahead about this?

As with anything a case by case basis is best. Details will simply overwhelm anyone and I have found it is not helpful to share using them as a basis for red pilling: as in gee did you know Flynn's issues were not DJT related...

The problem with using truer facts verses MSM "facts" is that it is one wrecking ball - truth, hitting the other wrecking ball - mind control, resulting in nothing.

Share your story. The Q story. What you learned about the reality and yourself. Folks will find a connection in sharing - always have and will. Many will not want to know at all, leave them be. Many will listen, but digest it all later. Most will take bits here and there and apply. Sharing from the heart is the only way it will work.

The connection that really serves will be a vibration. Q digital army will be the non-judgment folks who vibrate differently and therefor will impart what is needed without much thought. Others will respond as they can.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My family and friends all have been following this show. And they have shared it with their circle, all across the country....Saying that, it would take God, itself to explain it to the wife...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The liberal media (CNN and MSNBC) said today that Kushner and Ivanka were interviewed by Mueller. They were attempting point out that President Trump lied in the Tweet you referenced in your post.

After looking a bit, it seems that Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump were indeed interviewed? Is that how you interpret this article, citing references to the two of them in the Mueller report?

nymag.com...

I'm not sure they were interviewed, but this nonsense of guilty by existence was pieced together from docs and timelines.

I don't think they get the tweet, I think I do...

The moron media should spend more time on Nelli cum Nelly's russian connections, meetings and the rest of those hauled before congress. Weird how they dodge that entire sequence - why haul in Page, Nelly, Bruce, Baker, Comey et al if Jared and Ivanka are Boris and Natasha???

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LOL. I know the feeling! Short of ET landing on the White House lawn nothing is going to convince her.

Most Americans will still be fast asleep at the wheel but when they finally do awaken and realize a new reality has taken hold, a few years will have passed by. Oddly, I've found if you focus in too closely on something for too long you don't realize anything has changed until much later down the road. If it doesn't really impact your way of life then you won't care.
Usually when something big comes seemingly out of nowhere that impacts your life immediately or years down the road... for better or worse. When the hell did that [change] happen? YMMV.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
666 Fifth Avenue.

iirc, from George W., there's a LOT of shady business/lobby firms located at that address.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

When Anderson Cooper (CNN) said this afternoon that President Trump doesn't think Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are in his inner circle, that was a curious statement.

Hannity said news is surfacing soon about liberal media successfully bribing DOJ officials for scoops. I know its illegal for the FBI to take bribes. But what about the MSM paying bribes? Will it land any of them in prison? That's what I'm hoping for.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

During the dark ages they slept in the Untersberg only waking every century to see if the ravens were still flying around the peak. IIRC we send a young boy out to check. Then there was Da Vinci and the Renaissance offering sweet dreams and flying machines..

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hannity said news is surfacing soon about liberal media successfully bribing DOJ officials for scoops. I know its illegal for the FBI to take bribes. But what about the MSM paying bribes? Will it land any of them in prison? That's what I'm hoping for

Care, Brian Cates twitter is alluding to the same thing.

Essentially he is saying countries are paying journalists (or media companies??) to run propaganda stories for their country/cause.

Remember khashoggi and how the media kept calling him a journalist? As it turned out someone was writing for him promoting Qatar.

Two sources saying this now. I can't wait.

Seems it is all about FARA.
edit on 22-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Interesting unroll on Swamp Creature Craig...

Now is a good time to look at Craig's career after he helped would-be Reagan assassin John Hinckley get off on an insanity plea.

13) #GregoryCraig supported Obama for president in 2007 and was Obama's White House general counsel in 2009-2010. In 2012 he was working a #Ukraine account which would involve #Manafort. Mueller indicted Craig earlier this month. Time to find out what he did with Soviets in '80s.

I'd quibble a bit on the Hinkley line "bush family friend" is missing.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join