It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just read the dulce book:confused(link included)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
total of 34 chapters and i fell this planet has no future.I am confused as who these grays are.in the book it is written reptilians made them and it is also written theses greys have many planets under their control.Doenn't makes sense.
ps:those elohim should have never created us in the first place.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The greys are to the reptilians as computers are to us; Tools. That they are biological doesnt matter much. Before computers we had slaves to do our work.

Or at least that is how I get it.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by merka]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Do not believe everything you read...ESPECIALLY anything regarding the highly unsubstantiated Dulce base...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Do not believe everything you read...ESPECIALLY anything regarding the highly unsubstantiated Dulce base...

I'll second that.

Don't get me wrong, I've read all 30+ chapters myself. Branton is an interesting guy and has some neat things to say, but you can't really back up most of them(like 98% of it).

A key thing to look at while reading the "dulce book" or "dulce papers" is all the dates of supposed events and timelines for supposed disclosure.

They were "soon to come" a long time ago when I was first looking into roswell as an interested teen.

I'd say I had the most fun following up Mike R. and INSLAW and the various stuff John Lear has to say.

That doesn't mean I buy any of it though.

X

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

But that is boring

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oh, and I just had to say:

Commander X???

Or, the electromagnetic "triangles" that hold the greys in?

Walk around dulce with a big magnet to disturb them and then a raiding party will come out?

Have you followed up the Nazi/Moon connection?

Once again, all interesting to read, but hard to just accept prima facia.

X

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I remember reading up on the Dulce installation and being intrigued at first. As I kept reading though, it got stranger and stranger. I don't really believe that it exists. Its good fantasy reading though.

Did anyone see that video that was supposedly taken from Dulce showing where the greys were incubating? It was a really low quality video that showed a large room with egg shaped containers.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Wasn't that taken from that lousy "speciies" movie ?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Did anyone see that video that was supposedly taken from Dulce showing where the greys were incubating? It was a really low quality video that showed a large room with egg shaped containers.

I believe that was actually identified as coming from a sci-fi movie...but I'd have to search to be sure....I know we've covered that one here before...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yeah, actually you're real close gaz:

It was done for a Nippon television re-enactment here's a good link that tries to carry on the validity, readers can make up their own mind on it.
www.crowdedskies.com...

Don't get me wrong, there are secret bases all over, but joint alien bases with a "Nightmare Hall"? I'm gonna vote no, for now

X

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ahh yes, the Nippon bit...good quick find....thanks...

top topics

join