It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Uncovers -Cover-Up- Discussions in Latest Production of Clinton Email Documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut

The whole thing is such a media beat-up. Clinton used her private server to transact things that should have been done over more secure channels, that is her crime.

Well at least you admit this.
She should face the law for this the same as anyone else who has done this, right?
www.theguardian.com...

Kristian Saucier, of Arlington, Vermont, appeared in federal court in Bridgeport, where a judge also ordered him to serve six months of home confinement with electronic monitoring during a three-year period of supervised release after the prison time. He pleaded guilty in May to unauthorized detention of defense information and had faced five to six years in prison under federal sentencing guidelines.

all things equal, right?

Should Trump be imprisoned because of the stuff he has Tweeted that is supposed to be secret?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I read that yesterday and was wondering when it would make it to ATS. I'm too lazy to start topics myself and was just now going to PM you to the article when I found your post.
S&F

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Does anyone think this Clinton Server cover up, or failure to prosecute by the DOJ will create Case Law for any similar future cases? It appears to me it would.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

What super secretive information has he released through twitter? I mean its really hard for me to take twitter seriously when you have people trying to argue in court a President can't block trolls

I can see you are very tech savvy in regards to this Clinton fiasco. So while some of the tech aspects might be a bit over my head there was one comment you made about people being able to get into her server on the back end (like with what facebook does and has been "caught out" for recently). It seems like a stretch for you to say well duh--her server needed it's programmers or whatnot to have access. Considering she was secretary of state and all.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Now for our left progressive ATS'ers to spin out the golden thread of double standards. Oh but no evidence Judicial watch does not count. If it does not come from Communist News Network, MSlsd, Rachel Madcow, Wolf Blitzya, Schmuck Scarbourough, and other Lame Stream media it DONT COUNT!!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Should Trump be imprisoned because of the stuff he has Tweeted that is supposed to be secret?

Ummm... no.... since he is the one person who has the authority to declassify anything at any time.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The whole thing is such a media beat-up. Clinton used her private server to transact things that should have been done over more secure channels, that is her crime.

Well at least you admit this.
She should face the law for this the same as anyone else who has done this, right?
www.theguardian.com...

Kristian Saucier, of Arlington, Vermont, appeared in federal court in Bridgeport, where a judge also ordered him to serve six months of home confinement with electronic monitoring during a three-year period of supervised release after the prison time. He pleaded guilty in May to unauthorized detention of defense information and had faced five to six years in prison under federal sentencing guidelines.

all things equal, right?

once again your foreign interpretation of our laws is skewed
trump is the ultimate classification authority...he can declass what he likes
so no
try harder

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

What super secretive information has he released through twitter? I mean its really hard for me to take twitter seriously when you have people trying to argue in court a President can't block trolls

I can see you are very tech savvy in regards to this Clinton fiasco. So while some of the tech aspects might be a bit over my head there was one comment you made about people being able to get into her server on the back end (like with what facebook does and has been "caught out" for recently). It seems like a stretch for you to say well duh--her server needed it's programmers or whatnot to have access. Considering she was secretary of state and all.

What about the tweet outlining the Chapter 145 Taxation "Opt-out" loophole?

Or, his secret trip to Iraq that he tweeted about.

Or his revelation (with photograph) of in-operation Navy Seal team members, putting their lives at risk.

Or the time he Tweeted about Iranian Rocket tests and other unsavory (and untrue) comments about foreign politicians with whom he was about to negotiate or was actually in negotiation with.

Or about the fact that he Tweets from two his personal, under-secured, iPhones (he does have an NSA supplied secure one), which foreign agents can hack using vulnerable protocols such as SS7.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I certainly hope Attorney General BARR is coordinating the teams and Congressional committees investigating all these Democrat crime scandals. Some of the same Obama-era suspects are being referred to DOJ criminal investigation, by more than one Congressman.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Xuenchen, can you help this ATS Member? He has questions about "SMOKE".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join