It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP declares WAR on IRAN in a round about way so you wont freak out by slow baby steps.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The last polls allowed by law in Israel were Friday, showing a nail biter... This announcement would have been buried if put out Friday or over the weekend.

The election is tomorrow, and Netanyahu's campaign has been about painting a picture of a close relationship with Trump (probably true).

As you said in your post, this was pretty much redundant and meaningless.... For us an Iran, but not Israel.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: highvein

The election is tomorrow, and Netanyahu's campaign has been about painting a picture of a close relationship with Trump (probably true).

For some reason that made me laugh....

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Except for decades now many presidents have engaged in aggression without getting congressional approval....
a reply to: boomerdude

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Wow... what about the cia overthrowing their democracy in the 50’s and installing the shah? Or the us helping Saddam attack them in the 80’s, including with targeting chemical weapons..?!

If there’s one thing I have little patience for, it’s the US war mongers and their apologists.
a reply to: Christosterone

edit on 8-4-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Can't we just let Iran and SA kill each other?

I prefer neither but some how I feel SA is the bigger dagger in the back.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I prefer neither but some how I feel SA is the bigger dagger in the back.

28 redacted pages would agree.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

As you said in your post, this was pretty much redundant and meaningless.

I did not say that. I said I agree with Trump on this issue 100%. Whether Netty get's elected or not, I agree with Trumps stance on Iran's military unit.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: LurkPotato
This is one of those threads where the OP's credibility takes a huge dive after people come to their senses. War just isn't fought like it used to be. Silent weapons for quiet wars...

You're dreaming...

Halliburton et al, needs dollars from troop support in the country to be democratized. War is big business now...

but there is a little wrinkle that needs to be smoothed out before we reinstate the shock and awe equation.

www.rawstory.com...

I get it, and Clinton was in bed with the Alavi Foundation. Doesn't mean I'm wrong. War is fought economically (silent, in comparison to conventional warfare), and puppets are put into power to side with the west "democratically," based on who's portfolio needs padding. Actual "declarations of war" are a thing of the past.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The reciprocation by Iran was inspected. But what nobody in this post knows, is that Iran is seeking to lease a Port in Latakia Syria, boosting their presence in the Mediterranean. Israel will not hesitate from keeping that from becoming reality.

Iran is already at War with Israel and Saudi Arabia. May as well add the USA into the mix.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I understand defending ones country, so if Iran decided to land on American soil, you could defend yourselves, but America has had a long foriegn policy of being the instigator in these MIC controlled proxy wars. Iran can be batsnip crazy for all I care, but if they staying crazy in their own country, whats it to do with anyone else.

....oh wait Mr Netanyahu you have a message for Mr Trump via twitter "Thank you, President @realDonaldTrump for your decision to designate the Islamic revolutionary guards as a terrorist organization.
Once again you are keeping the world safe from Iran aggression and terrorism.",

what a splendid way to have political conversations, while also publically antagonizing the opposition while also showing them your hand, thats 4D chess baby.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude

Trump needs Congress's approval to declare war on any country.
a reply to: TheJesuit

Umm since they have been declared a terrorist organization he already has congress's approval since the "War on Terro" has never ended. Hence him declaring them a Terror threat. Baffled here really

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yup, Milwaukee, where I nearly got tossed from the Miller tasting room once for being 'racist'.

Ive been in that room quite a few times myself before 6:00 am from 3rd shift

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I’ve personally wanted a war with Iran since the abdication of the Shaw.

Anyone that wants war is unhinged and messed up in the head.

originally posted by: Christosterone
The atrocities and near annihilation of Zarathustrans demanded then and demands now a reckoning.

Iran should be dealt with exactly like Nazi germany. Complete and total war

-Chris

If we are taking out country's based on atrocities then I assume Saudi Arabia is on your hit list?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No he didnt! What an asinine take on the situation.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Hell Saudi Arabia terrorists were on the planes for the 911 attack

Sorry but no, that was just your government lying to you.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Asking for it.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

because they are and we've been their target for decades, people forget how many Americans they've killed over the years through their proxy hezbollah, hamas and various other terrorist organizations. iran has been waging war against America for decades and we've always done nothing about it, real war is inevitable with iran as soon as they push too far.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

sensational images don't mean anything when the information is outdated, many of those bases were shutdown years ago and the ones still open are mostly not near the iran border, nice shock value but only idiot's take pictures at face value.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
double post

edit on 11 4 2019 by Qboneq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Actually, trump supports and DO what exactly his masters ordering him to DO In that case AIPAC.. Israelis.. are all his boss….

In history, no one called a branch of uniformed military a “terrorists” group, this is the first time IN HISTORY…

double posts..
edit on 11 4 2019 by Qboneq because: double posts..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join