It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP declares WAR on IRAN in a round about way so you wont freak out by slow baby steps.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Wasn't I Ran a founding member of the Axis of Evil?
Isn't trump talking to the norks?
Wouldn't he be also talking to the I Ranians?

link   
Think.... Trump is NOT calling his own shots he caved to Israel & M I C they stand to make lots of money in the event of a major escalation .... which since hes NOT calling the shots is only a matter of time.... So when the million dollar bombs start dropping you cant say i didn't warn you just watch the clock is ticking towards elections.....

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Depends, do any of them still have oil they're not "selling" us?

Forget that, they're still on top of our oil. Freedom that shizz up.

Something something we're doing it for women's rights and oppressed people and what not.

Everyone quick, feelz goodz about it.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Last time we attacked Iran it did not turn out so well for them:

en.wikipedia.org...

And I would imagine that the results would be worse for them this time around. At least at that time they still had weaponry somewhat on par with us (since most of it was from us).

And I have no thoughts that we would ever invade them. We would - just like last time - disable them.
edit on 8-4-2019 by Fools because: d

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Totally agree and it's the next level of throttling Iran to death. Kissinger said the only way out of the ME is through Iran, maybe Trump is following orders? Trump, Israel and Saudi are probably hoping the throttling of Iran will lead to a coloured type revolution but all the pieces are set to go and take out the Mullahs once Bibi's got back into the hot seat. At some point Iran will bite back just like Japan did post WW2 when it likewise was strangled with sanctions, it the same out game to strangle to they try to defend themselves, then it's all go to finish them off

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Haven't we killed enough Arabs for Israel?

Depends, do any of them still have oil they're not "selling" us?

It's about taking oil off the market so Saudi Arabia and Texas Big Oil make more money. It's not about them selling it to us. Selling not in dollars gets the US military involved however.

link   

Something something we're doing it for women's rights and oppressed people and what not.

Everyone quick, feelz goodz about it.

American women have the right to cheap crude oil too.

I know, I know, it seems strange but look at it this way, the cheap oil lets them get to the supermarket efficiently so they can get sandwich making ingredients and cold beer.

link   

Think.... Trump is NOT calling his own shots he caved to Israel & M I C they stand to make lots of money in the event of a major escalation

I think it's more about keeping Netanyahu in power.

I doubt much more will come of it.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Totally agree and it's the next level of throttling Iran to death. Kissinger said the only way out of the ME is through Iran

It would be much cheaper in the long run if we airlifted every building and person in Israel to a section of Arizona or New Mexico.

edit on 8-4-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

This is my favorite quote from your link:

Could complicate deplomacy

Well, no duh it could complicate it, especially when you spell the word incorrectly.

Clearly, they meant 'derplomacy'.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know, I know, it seems strange but look at it this way, the cheap oil lets them get to the supermarket efficiently so they can get sandwich making ingredients and cold beer.

Careful there, you almost sound like a feminist the way you empower them.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It would be much cheaper in the long run if we airlifted every building and person in Israel to a section of Arizona or New Mexico.

At that point I'd think they'd actually get that wall built. They're good at that sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The spirit of our nation's Freedom Chicken emblem is moving within me today.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh yeah totally agree............. It might well happen when a dirty bomb is released over Tel Aviv at some point in the future but for now they got the bit in their teeth and are up for keeping the Holy Land and they got some pretty powerful folks behind them like Trumpy and (behind the scenes) Vlad who both just gave Bibi an election present. You really couldn't make it up

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The spirit of our nation's Freedom Chicken emblem is moving within me today.

I won't judge you.

It's perfectly acceptable to drink before 5 in Milwaukee.

Actually, I believe it's expected. When in Rome and all that.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yup, Milwaukee, where I nearly got tossed from the Miller tasting room once for being 'racist'.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

edit on 8-4-2019 by CriticalStinker because: Eh, could have been perceived as edgy even though I was playfully jabbing at a brand more than a group.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is one of those threads where the OP's credibility takes a huge dive after people come to their senses. War just isn't fought like it used to be. Silent weapons for quiet wars...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

From you source.

President Donald Trump announced on Monday that the United States is designating Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) a foreign "terrorist organisation", marking the first time Washington has formally labelled another country's military a "terrorist group".

If a country is labeled a Terrorist supporter nation, like Iran has been labeled for quite a while now, what does this "journalist" think that nation's military will be labeled as? Does it not seem logical that nation's military will also be considered a Terrorist organization being as the same government supports both?

Responding to the move, Iran immediately declared the US as "state sponsor of terrorism" and US forces in the region "terrorist groups", state media reported.

I found this to be a very predictable move. It remined me of Pee Wee Herman, the masturbation in a theater, I know you are, but what am I guy.

I agree with Trump on this matter.

Oh and,

The designation allows the US to deny entry to people found to have provided the IRGC with material support or prosecute them for sanctions violations. That could include European and Asian companies and businesspeople who deal with the IRGC's many affiliates.

I think the safety of this country should come before any other agenda from any politician or they are not for the safety of this country above all. Terrorists can also act as businessmen in order to gain access to the people they want to hurt.

So yeah. I 100% agree with Trump on this decision.

edit on 8-4-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkPotato
This is one of those threads where the OP's credibility takes a huge dive after people come to their senses. War just isn't fought like it used to be. Silent weapons for quiet wars...

You're dreaming...

Halliburton et al, needs dollars from troop support in the country to be democratized. War is big business now...

but there is a little wrinkle that needs to be smoothed out before we reinstate the shock and awe equation.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 8-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join