It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The black community is weak today because we have political power, but no economic power. We are a community of consumers and don't really own anything.
originally posted by: Tempter
1) Eat some landjaeger from European Homemade Sausage (www.pbs.org...) --too late, he retired (again) (www.tmj4.com...)
2) Visit Miller Park and watch a baseball game. Drink a lot of beer. It's fun.
3) Take a bicycle ride around downtown Milwaukee. It's a wonderful city to ride in.
4) Spend a grand eveing at the Pabst theatre hotel.(en.wikipedia.org...).
5) Watch out for Milwaukee Police. They are badasses. Keep straight and everything is green.
6) Christian? Visit Holy Hill. If you can, do it with your Harley friends. It's a tradition as much as prayer. (en.wikipedia.org...)
7) Young and like to party? Visit the 3rd street bars and Water street taverns. It's also tradition as much as prayer. (en.wikipedia.org...)
I think that MIlwaukee is a great place, which I why I chose to come home.