It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Harry and Meghan divorce?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just wondering: if Harry divorces Meghan, will she get half (or maybe a quarter) of Buckingham Palace?

Just reading constantly lately it's been going a bit rough over there.

Maybe it's just the press, but I'm just wondering whether she's entitled to anything or perhaps, another little "accident" is in order?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Nope.

She does get marginal healthcare, and poor dentistry for life... and (this is a rumor), lifetime passes to the British Open.

If she were smart, she'd Declare Independence... the Brits still get ruffled by that

DON'T TREAD ON MEghan...
edit on 7-4-2019 by madmac5150 because: Really?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

What could go wrong..A ginger and a stripper. She may want to play nice or get Dianaed.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My first thought was: who cares? lol

But after reading OP, I actually have no idea what the marriage/divorce laws are in the UK. Are they anything like the US? Very simplified version: everything earned after the certificate is signed is divided in half unless a pre-nup was signed.

Being royalty, there has to be some kind of pre-nup in place right? Even if she's entitled to anything, she's obviously not getting part of the palace lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

What could go wrong..A ginger and a stripper. She may want to play nice or get Dianaed.

She held a briefcase on "Deal Or No Deal"... show some respect dude.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I didn't know that...apologies!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'd say look at how Diana was treated in the divorce settlement... but Duchess Difficult married the spare, not the heir, so I'm not sure there's any real comparison. (And one can read whatever they want into or out of that!)

If I'm counting correctly, Harry is now sixth in line to the throne, so his first born would be seventh in line?

Maybe she'd be treated more like Sarah Ferguson...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Meghan will only get what the Queen chooses to give her in the case of a divorce. However, this American interloper, who's really upset the British, had some money of her own from acting and Harry has his trust from his mother. Harry has no actual interest in the royal treasury-just his grandmother, the Queen, his father and brother. Doubt Megan will stay married long. Her ego can't take the sniping and being too far down the line for Harry. Her ego needs constant feeding.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Harry is the only "Royal" that i have any time for, particularly after i saw the interview they did with him in Afghanistan (helicopter pilot) and he saw his crew racing to the chopper, he just instantly became a soldier and went to work with no airs or fuss, really showed his character i thought.
Above all, I think his creating and continued commitment to the Invictus games for disabled soldiers really shows his true, first class nature(like his poor murdered mum)and hes worth ten of his brother or father.
I really hope this crap about his wife is just a rubbish media beatup because I think the bloke deserves some happiness.

edit on 8-4-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
If Prince Harry and Megan divorce then she'll get a divorce settlement based on Harry's bank account, and Harry will have a claim on Megan's wealth too.

Buckingham Palace and Frogmore Cottage (where the couple now live) are owned by the Crown.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Well, lets just hope for her sake, she does'nt get into a Mercedes Limo driven by a drunk Frenchman.....then she should be alright, just a bit richer.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Just wondering: if Harry divorces Meghan, will she get half (or maybe a quarter) of Buckingham Palace?

I think you mean "when Harry Meghan divorce" and No , as paraphi points out she will only be entitled to a share of Harry's worth ... which is still a pretty penny.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I can almost guarantee that all of this was sorted out before they ever got married. There is likely some sort of ironclad prenuptial agreement in place for both sides.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Is there problems now with his marriage?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I would hope the Queen wouldn't have to face that disappointment in her lifetime. I am Fond of Her.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Check out CDAN

It’s a gossip site. Who’s unnamed sources are usually real people

It says that Meghan always a high paid hooker before they married, who liked to party. There is a video or two going around.

Double M is isolating the prince, and many many interesting things

Either the crown is getting soft, or being the 5th in line, doesn’t have the scrutiny

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

People will make up anything for their one second of pointlessness. Gossip sites are just that... Crap.

On a related note is the complete dysfunction of her family back in the States. Her father was is complete dick and her sister is just plain vindictive. The only person in Megan's family with a semblance of dignity is her mother.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
She would probably get diana'ed....

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Meghan will only get what the Queen chooses to give her in the case of a divorce. However, this American interloper, who's really upset the British, had some money of her own from acting and Harry has his trust from his mother. Harry has no actual interest in the royal treasury-just his grandmother, the Queen, his father and brother. Doubt Megan will stay married long. Her ego can't take the sniping and being too far down the line for Harry. Her ego needs constant feeding.

Why do you say she has upset the British? Of course there are people who are never going to be happy with anything to do with the royal family and others with antiquated views on who should or should not be in the royal family, but most people I know think they are a young and attractive couple and that they are a good thing.

A lot of spite in your post, says more about you really.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

There will be another accident rather than a divorce me thinks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join