It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Account created with Facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I created my account using Facebook out of laziness but time has come for me to move away from that platform.
I obviously don't have change email option in my ATS profile and looks like I am unable to do it by myself.
Is there any way to contact the staff or do I need to use the email provided in the contact section?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

My email info that I used to register with this site is one I haven't used in almost a decade. I don't think the email part matters, not sure what they would even use that for.

I wouldn't worry about that shizz. You have an ATS account. Just remember your password..or never log out.

edit on 7-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Dude if your worried about being linked you are already lost. Just own it man.
Each and every person using ATS or any other platform can log and then return and figure out who you are very easily. It is not a hard thing to figure out how to do.
If I could give some advice I would say delete your FB account then you will be more anonymous to those prying eyes. That’s what I did.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
What I mean is that I can't use email to login. I've to click to login via FB and there's no other choice. When I will get locked out of FB some day that would mean losing acces to my ATS account as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You will need to contact a Mod in order to get your question answered. Just click the alert button in this thread and they will be notified. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't have a ready answer, but will kick it upstairs to find out.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

many of us are always staying logged in...no need to...just bookmark the signed in page...

and a majority never used an alternative method like a social. site to join...so...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Good Question!
I'm interested to discover the answer because I heard a rumor that new members cannot create an ATS account without first having a Facebook account. I said to myself "that Can't be true!"

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Some time back, SkepticOverlord made the change to use social media rather than email addresses for new members.
It's not just FB that can be used.
I don't remember the reason.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Meh...I used a Hotmail account to make my ats account. That #'s been gone for years now. I barely used that email any more even when I signed up.
edit on 8/4/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thanks a lot!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You are screwed. facebook will never let you change your email or delete the account.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

You are screwed. facebook will never let you change your email or delete the account.

That's just bad because I feel like getting banned there for (insert any politically correct reason here)

top topics

join