It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDERAL POLICE State in Chicago DHS Checks Bags At your bus stop TSA is in local Stations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Just an excuse for perverted gov. agents to cop a feel

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-Benjamin Franklin

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7

originally posted by: Arnie123
Naw, screw this. I rather be safe with homeland there.

I rather them go thru my things and others so that no dangers are preset.

We live in a free society and do what we want, but when it gets to a point where violence is common place, it only means a society of deginerates who care nothing for the law. After a threshold is hit, bring in more power and temper the society.

I could care less about my 4th in these instancea, I know for a fact that they aren't violatong it for nefarious reasons.

This is a bad attitude. If you allow them to violate the BoR, then it's a slippery slope. A cop doesn't like you and it's easy to plant something in your belongings this way.
Subjective.

My chances of suriving just by walking down the damn street is significantly LESS then your proposed scenario.

We are at a point where uncomfortable actions need uncomfortable questions to handle it.

Don't like it? than all those needless deaths from a deginerating populace is on your conscience AND until then, more and more will add to that statistic.

So, continue to argue what is the most effective result, because the more y'all talk, the more that statistic shoots up.

Whatever the case, just hurry the hell up and bring these murder rates down, I'm tire of people dying in the most developed nation in the world.

edit on 8-4-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Ahabstar

Kinda like you don’t rob the doughnut shop at 4am when there are 5 cruisers in the parking lot.

No you don't.

You steal the cruisers, all of them if you can.

Or chain up the back axle. What movie was that from?

On topic ...

What they are trying to do is to teach that they can subvert the constitution.

P

They pretty much already established that after 911??

Remember the terrorist attack threat level? Hell, they had cops armed for war with dogs checking people at bus stops way back then! Has anyone given it a thought that we have and are still under a soft form of martial law? They sure as hell wouldn't tell us if we were, because all HELL would break loose.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

VIPR operates under the TSA's authority and interest in maintaining safety and security over transportation environments/venues/systems, they are in fact another agency that is part of the TSA though unwillingly and take on the VIPR role as a rotation away from their typical duties..
They are always paired with local Law Enforcement because the locals understand the local ecosystem better...
They have no interest in stepping on anyone's rights, like most Law Enforcement they are however interested in the greater good and public safety...besides, your rights end where someone else's begins...
VIPR is troubled by being Law Enforcement in a non Law Enforcement agency. Think about that for a minute. Bureaucrats, desk jockeys, politicians, and bean counters are in the chain of command. Not in a normative sense in that all LEOs work for the people under the authority of the Govts local or larger, but in a real tangible way that hampers them on one hand, directs them to do things they know aren't kosher on the other, and doesn't support them when they need it in day to day things. True LE Agencies and entities have to operate smartly in the manner needed to meet the challenges before them. The person with authority, or the mandate created by Law, directs them to do certain things and you let the LEOs do their job. Now imagine putting a civvie over the local PD, with no Law Enforcement experience at all. Lots of problems emerge in this real situation that VIPR operates in. They are told to do what they're told ...
The blame for their misuse belongs on their agency and the greater TSA dysfunction thanks to Political interference and lame leadership that are appointed by the administration based on cronyism and who they knew rather than because of merit, talent, or experience where it matters.
/rant off

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join