It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Derangement Syndrome is Blossoming as MAGA Policies Strengthen The U.S.A.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

When the current crop of Democrats vote against your confirmation, that's the best sign a Trump appointee could hope for. I don't think a single Democrat voted to confirm William Barr!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JBurns

When the current crop of Democrats vote against your confirmation, that's the best sign a Trump appointee could hope for. I don't think a single Democrat voted to confirm William Barr!

Well stated sir

I think they know their treason-chickens are coming home to roost. In this great free country, you don't get to abuse the legal system/congress/media in an effort to illegally overthrow a duly elected President/administration. And targeting Trump voters with personal insults and hoax accusations was probably the final straw, they've ensured this is personal and with as many crimes/conspiracies/lies they have to hide, you think they'd have been smarter about it!

They should have known better

And our President, meanwhile, has done nothing but stick up for us and do the right thing by us

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
R.I.P.: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's almost impossible to put into words how beaten-down and betrayed, Democrats are feeling right now.

But this Slate article describing how their beloved Bob Mueller is about to indict an Obama administration official, gives us a peek at their current emotional state.

What Happened!?: slate.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Democrats have to be feeling even more depressed this evening. They were screaming... "Protect Mueller!"..."Protect Rosenstein!" from Trump, up until February.

Now, Mueller has caused the indictment of Obama's W.H. Attorney, and Rosenstein is praising AG Barr, for his handling of redactions in the soon to be released, 400 page Mueller Report.

Attorney General William Barr is “being as forthcoming as he can” about special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia report, said Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Although Barr provided a four-page summary of the report and said that he would release a redacted version this month, Democrats want Mueller's full report.

“He’s being as forthcoming as he can, and so this notion that he’s trying to mislead people, I think is just completely bizarre,” Rosenstein said, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democrats and Liberal Media Today =

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The Daily Beast is afraid...VERY AFRAID.

Bill Barr Is the Most Dangerous Man in America!
Over Target: www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Great News !!!! 😎

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Great News !!!! 😎

It keeps coming! Rod Rosenstein kicked Democrats in the teeth again today, saying people who question Attorney General Bob Barr's motives are "Bizarre".

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Democrats demonstrating RDS bigly this weekend.

House Democrats are crying foul over a plan by the Intelligence Committee's top Republican, Rep. Devin Nunes, to meet privately with Attorney General William Barr to push the Justice Department to pursue criminal charges against officials involved in the investigation of President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia.
Story: www.politico.com...

If Democrats spent more time doing good things for the average citizen, they'd win more elections. Focuses on whining and attacking is a dead end 4 sure!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Excellent article examining the huge shift/boomerang that's in progress:

Against an enormous army of antagonists, political and cultural, academic and judicial, Donald Trump is enjoying some of the best days of his presidency. His power and popularity are expanding.

Meanwhile, Democrats and the left, including the media, have suffered one crushing blow after another. Their recent confidence that Trump was not long for the Oval Office, is suddenly morphing into a panic, that he could win a second term.
Excerpted from: nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I am confused - wasn't there a thread like this just saturday online? Is this a repost?

Yeah and theres gonna be another one if the Left keeps it up, and it will. Count on it.

I didn't see the thread you mentioned, but I will take your word for it that it exists.

<< 1  2   >>

join