It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Derangement Syndrome is Blossoming as MAGA Policies Strengthen The U.S.A.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Oh avenatti echoed your sentiment that "trump is going down"
is he no more your hero?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It will be interesting to see what becomes of that declass.
It appears the jig is up.
Lots of bad actors.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Congress leaves for ANOTHER 2-week vacation on Wednesday April 10th.

Democrats are accusing A.G. Barr of waiting to release the Mueller Report after they have left town.

"Republican Derangement Syndrome" continues..

Story: www.politico.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep..several BIG items are locked and loaded for release this week.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

It is looking like a huge shipment of bovine fertilizer is about to arrive.
It will be interesting to see who is stained by such.
If it was known in aug of 17 that there was nothing to "mah rushia" then a lot of people will be really really stinky from this.
And 2 years investigating "obstruction" only to have no recommendation?
This was ALL political and in no way in the interest of the people.

What garbage.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

AG Barr has to be careful though, because angry Trump-haters on Mueller's team have planted booby-traps in their personal reports/summaries.

Source: twitter.com...

That explains why Democrats are demanding to see the entire package of Special Counsel team documents. Not just Mueller's final report. COLLUSION occurred between Mueller team members, and top Democrats in Congress.
edit on 4/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A couple of more years of wasted money and no progress. But trumps skin is thicker than they can imagine and he likes games.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If that tweet is accurate then "some of the mueller team" are stupid and do not understand the rules under which they were working, or the entity they were working for. The diehard dems stupidity is not to be underestimated.
Even so, congress does not need anything from mueller to impeach the potus. As each day passes I get more respect for Rep. Al Green, at least his money is where his mouth is.
Funny how the loudmouth dems have not pulled the trigger on impeachment.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Oh avenatti echoed your sentiment that "trump is going down"
is he no more your hero?

why would he be a hero?....a hero is someone that saves others, while risking his own life....I don't know what your definition is.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
you people just can't stand that trump is going down...the noose gets tighter every day, as it does, the trumpies keep ratcheting up their hysteria over the release of the Mueller report, and now trump's team says trump's taxes will never see the light of day......

seems like he doesn't even trust his own voters to see those 2 things.......so....who's playing who?

I want to laugh but your post is just as sad as it is funny.
I guess I’ll be an adult and just feel bad for you

PS. I’m more concerned with seeing the tax returns of people that became rich AFTER they became politicians
You should be too.
edit on 8-4-2019 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: shooterbrody

you people just can't stand that trump is going down

lol
funny that Michael Avenatti was arrested before the bad orange man

keep it up tho
this place needs some comedy

and yet, avenatti has nothing to do with the subject....is that your comedy?

This is the second time his name has come up for someone who has nothing to do with this subject.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Attorney General William Barr will appear on Capital Hill tomorrow (4.9.2019) for scheduled testimony. The subject is the 2019 Department of Justice budget.

But, Republican-Trump Derangement Syndrome will be STRONG with Democrats on the committee:

New York Democrat Nita Lowey, the Chairwoman of the House Appropriations Committee, will tell Barr the way he handled the report was "unacceptable" and that his four-page letter about the report "raises more questions than it answers," according to excerpts of her remarks as prepared for delivery.

"I must say, it is extraordinary to evaluate hundreds of pages of evidence, legal documents, and findings based on a 22-month long inquiry and make definitive legal conclusions in less than 48 hours," Lowey will say.

"Even for someone who has done this job before, I would argue it is more suspicious than impressive."
More at: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
America-hater Washington Post contributor Laurence Tribe, has a Republican-Trump Derangement-induced BRAINSTORM.

Start preliminary impeachment discovery against Donald Trump, and the entire Mueller Report is suddenly available to Congress.

Significantly, the appeals court decision several days ago reaffirmed that exception. All three judges agreed that an impeachment inquiry falls within the “exception for judicial proceedings” and “coheres” with other rulings about the proper scope of grand jury secrecy.

But Pelosi has declined to allow the Judiciary Committee to open even a preliminary impeachment inquiry, asserting rather bizarrely that Trump is “not worth it.”

That decision may hamstring Nadler’s quest for the complete Mueller report.

Nothing in the federal rules creates an explicit exception allowing congressional committees exercising general powers of government “oversight” to demand access to secret grand jury material.

So, Pelosi and Nadler are confronting a dilemma of their own making: either revisit the politically fraught impeachment question or concede that the House is at the mercy of whatever judgment the attorney general makes in excising grand jury information, which may include the most salient material about possible collusion and obstruction of justice.

More from psycho Tribe: www.washingtonpost.com... e9-a00e-050dc7b82693_story.html?utm_term=.490304dbaee7

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
BOOM! Attorney General William Barr says his is working to find out why the DOJ/FBI/Obama Admin thought President Trump was a Russian Asset, and spent almost 3 years and $40 Million taxpayer dollars investigating him.

www.foxnews.com...

What Barr's DOJ will find are crimes, collusion, conspiracy, obstruction, fraud, and TREASON all the way up to the Obama White House.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Republicans are deranged, yet people who can't abide them get the label.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Its the last gasp of a dying idiology based in stupid.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Excellent post

I can't wait to see them crash and burn

Hope they enjoy being a minority party for a long time to come

Is it safe to say the two party system is dead? As our founders warned, I say good riddance once & for all

Democracy is rule by mob, and is a disgusting ideology not only for the mob rule component, but because of how many have bastardized its meaning. Many people nowadays conflate garbage democracy with Constitutional Republicanism, where the government is constrained by the Constitution

If they had their way, we'd be the ones constrained by government
edit on 4/9/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Lock them up! Or if their actions rise to the level of treason, then carry out the appropriate punishment for said crime

Here's hoping AG Barr is everything I hope he is

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Lock them up! Or if their actions rise to the level of treason, then carry out the appropriate punishment for said crime

Here's hoping AG Barr is everything I hope he is

CHECK THIS OUT!

A.G. Barr confirms this evening that he ALREADY HAS assembled a TEAM of investigators to go after the Obama-era criminals... everyone from Obama, to Lynch, to Comey, to Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, and many more.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

I think this now makes THREE simultaneous investigations into these TRAITORS.

YES!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

VERY NICE!

This is the best news I have heard this week carewemust

Just like 3/22 this will be their undoing. Finally justice is getting its head back above the water. Looks like Barr is the real deal!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join