It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video from Ontario of strange lights in the daytime sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The poster is asked if there is anymore video and why it is so short:

Nah this is the only video I got. Had a weird occurrence when this happened as a strange lady came up to us asking for directions seemingly uninterested in the lights we were seeing. After giving her directions and looking back up, they were gone... very strange

Not sure what these lights are, can anyone identify?

Saw this video on reddit today, it was posted less than 24 hours ago. There is one bright object and the camera focuses and many more appear. Twice in the video it seems like 2 lights strobe at the same time.

I don't think this is a fake but it could be. Maybe it is a glitch in the video camera or even balloons or something like that. Anyone ever seen something like this before?

It is the very small white speck in the middle of the image.

Camera zooms in on white speck

White light comes into focus and smaller lights appear

Smaller lights fade in and out

This last image shows the two lights that flashed on and off at the same time

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Obviously, it's a drone club showing off.
That's a good find.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Ontario isn't that far from March Airforce Base. Miramar isn't far either. I'm guessing some kind of military exercise.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Are you thinking chaff? I am pretty sure it is not a bunch of planes. Thanks for pointing out March Air Force Base.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This intrigues me. Great video

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Nope. I'm not thinking a bunch of planes. I'm thinking some high tech experimental weapon or surveillance project. There's a lot of military out there.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

A drone swarm being tested?

That sounds fun

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It was said that after the odd lady came up and asked for directions and left, that the objects were gone. Drones up that high and that far way should have still been visible or moving away.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Swamp alien ?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yes, it's manmade.

That's what I be trying to tell these superstitious young bucks with their quixotic everything in the sky is a UFO.

UFO as in the definition, sure. It's not intelligent aliens visiting from outside of the solar system using epic technology that you'd think God itself was riding around the cosmos in system to system, galaxy to galaxy. They don't exist.

You know how I know? I have proof. It's not in the encyclopedia as a real thing. It hasn't been discovered yet like pink flying elephant rainbow fairies. Do you have proof that they do? Any amazing evidence good enough to release that will set the story straight, convince the masses? Oh.. but the Government already knows and.. blahhhh.

I need an Exorcist to perform some things in my house because two people died here and it's rather sketchy. Walk around, say some stuff with authority, point at things, sprinkle water at stuff. These spirits, I can't prove it and I don't have any evidence but I just know it's real.

edit on 4/7/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
After reading a comment that said it was CGI compositing and then watching the video about 10 more times with that in mind. I think it may be CGI.

When it comes into focus and everything looks sharp it kinda has a CGI look to it, for a split second.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It looks like a group of shiny balloons.
Here's a video of some guys recreating a similar effect:
Example Vid
edit on 8-4-2019 by ADAMandEVIL because: ETA fixes

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The aliens were lost did a quick make over on there only female member ( as the rest were sexles )
Beamed her down to your house for directions then when you looked away been her back and split .
Or could be a planet many can be seen in daylight hours .
Honestly aliens is a more fun answer

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
People need to stop taking pictures of little shiny specks in the sky. They're specks. They could be anything, including grocery bags flying around in an updraft. We don't know what they are any more than you do, so stop asking and cluttering up the UFO field with useless data! Come back when you have something more definitive.

Thank you everybody, you're all great, seriously man, I mean it.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You know how I know? I have proof. It's not in the encyclopedia as a real thing. It hasn't been discovered yet like pink flying elephant rainbow fairies. Do you have proof that they do? Any amazing evidence good enough to release that will set the story straight, convince the masses?

So a preponderance of evidence won't cut it for you? Only aliens landing on the White House lawn, or a slow flying giant UFO over San Francisco? Personally I think there is a ton of evidence. Also dismissing government coverups as if it is nothing is ridiculous. They do cover stuff up, it is in their best interest to do so.

There is an odd behavior around Ufology. The most interesting and fact-laden cases are the ones more ignored by the masses. They fixate on the hoaxes or the easily unexplained, but when a Tehran 1972 case, Stephenville case(s), the most recent break down of the "tic tac" UFO, and dozens more are brought up, because they can't be explained, they are just shelved. You can see it on this site even. Some of the best cases have had under a dozen pages of discussion. Over YEARS. And then some ridiculous video pops up, and it will get a few dozen pages over a few days discussing how these sorts of videos prove there are no such thing as (actual) UFOs.

Where you might think something that can't be explained can then just be ignored, I count those as the preponderance of evidence that something is going on.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Great capture
Looks like they are white type ufo orbs in flight formation

top topics

join