It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excuse me for asking this dumb question but...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How can people just come into the USA by land, water and air and just say "screw you"I'm here now take me in. Seems like that is how it is for those coming into the country illegally.
Why is that?
Doesn't America have common sense laws that prevent this from happening.
This was just on the news here. China is buying up properties all around the world and sending there men there to marry the countries women.
This is the problem, Chinese have loads of money, and those of us that are in the real estate business know what I'm taking about. (no longer in the business)
Chinese will be the main threat to Central America and move itself upward. They already control the Panama Canal .
edit on 0400000007232019-04-07T20:23:07-05:00230704pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

We have laws. They're ignored for the sake of political expediency.

Both sides of the aisle have powerful constituencies that like having an illegal underclass. That's why you have so many and you are unlikely to see real movement in a serious way anytime soon. One side sees voters it can pander to and use, and the other side has powerful business interests that like the wage depression the illegal labor underclass causes.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We have laws. They're ignored for the sake of political expediency.

Both sides of the aisle have powerful constituencies that like having an illegal underclass. That's why you have so many and you are unlikely to see real movement in a serious way anytime soon. One side sees voters it can pander to and use, and the other side has powerful business interests that like the wage depression the illegal labor underclass causes.

that is so sad to hear

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

From what I've read on ATS, many people argue that the US is bound to accept them all on the basis of the UN refugee treaty, without having actually read the UN treaty or its subsequent amendment...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It's not a dumb question. The short and sweet of it is that democrats need to import illegals, get them dependent on the welfare state, and get them voting in more democrats who will keep them that way. And hey, if it cripples the rest of the country too and makes us ALL dependent on BIG GOV...well they won't shed tears over that either.

I mean. Free stuff bro. Just bow down to old Uncle Sam. Wear knee pads.

edit on 7-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What I wonder is why we can't do that in countries where they have free healthcare? Like an American shows up in the UK and just says "Hey dawg! Gimme some of that free love. I got tha cancer!"

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Democrats.

The illegal vote is replacing the US citizen vote for Democrats. Its why they want open borders and why they want to get rid of the electoral college system.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Not to stir the pot, but rescue beacons in the desert do have instructions written in Mandarin as well as Spanish. Link

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Not to stir the pot, but rescue beacons in the desert do have instructions written in Mandarin as well as Spanish. Link

and if Beto wins they will include his native language - Gaelic.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Those instructions are maps to the Chinese restaurants.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Ahabstar

Those instructions are maps to the Chinese restaurants.

And the marker numbers are the delivery addresses 😆

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Democrats.

The illegal vote is replacing the US citizen vote for Democrats. Its why they want open borders and why they want to get rid of the electoral college system.

Spot on.

When I lived in Tucson, we called them "undocumented democrats"... and that is EXACTLY what they are.

The Democrats let them in en masse... they fight any attempt for voter I.D. laws, calling them "racist"... then, they keep the illegals as poor as possible. They promise the world, deliver poverty, and all to gain/retain power.

The illegals get screwed into living off of welfare, and the rest of us get screwed into paying for it.

The best part? The liberal politicians get wealthy in the process... along with the media moguls that spew out the agenda, and the countless scumbag lawyers they employ to tie up the court system.

Sickening. Atrocious. Treasonous. Every damned one of them.
edit on 7-4-2019 by madmac5150 because: I had to buy a vowel.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Another reason is the fact that politicians are getting paid (as in graft and bribes) 😎

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Thanks for posting that. Most if in fact all Americans are unaware of that.
It is very true what I posted about the Chinese buying up property and exporting their men to marry foreign women and then get into the political world.

I think Bush sr. was right, one world order, but it ain't going to be the way he dream.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Maybe it's Time for American Citizens to take Matters into their Own hands when it comes to Illegals in this Country , If the Government won't Enforce the Laws , then make their Stay here a Living Hell by Harassing them everywhere they go . This is what it is coming to Sooner or Later God Forbid ......

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
What I wonder is why we can't do that in countries where they have free healthcare? Like an American shows up in the UK and just says "Hey dawg! Gimme some of that free love. I got tha cancer!"

Interestingly (perhaps tellingly) none of our deeply concerned UK humanitarians are chiming in to tell me to come on over and make myself at home and soak up all the free love.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
How can people just come into the USA by land, water and air and just say "screw you"I'm here now take me in. Seems like that is how it is for those coming into the country illegally.
Why is that?...

Well, the natives didn't really try to stop us. So we just kept coming over.

edit on 7-4-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Marxist Plan .
The Greedheads on the "Republican" side
went along with it for their quick buck lobby.

www.youtube.com...

Best Goodies to You

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

fkn hell funny

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Why is that?

It happening because its an international agenda for the powers that should not be. Whats happening in the USA is the spear head because they have a land border. Please take an international affairs and trends and you will learn to see whats happening at the global level.

Whats happens in the US tends to happen in all the other indutralialised and white countries, ususlly within 5-7 years. Example; the global ethnic subtituion of the white population with darker coloured skin and very divrgent religious and cultural beliefs.

China is buying up properties all around the world and sending there men there to marry the countries women. This is the problem, Chinese have loads of money, and those of us that are in the real estate business know what I'm taking about. (no longer in the business) Chinese will be the main threat to Central America and move itself upward. They already control the Panama Canal

China is using the world take over model devised and implemented by America with good effect. They have studied Americas strategy and tactic very closely and effectively. Thats why America has China surrounded by milit-tree bases and is claiming China is expanding its territory into the pacific. They are trying to contain and stop the expansion of Chinese influence and control in the eastern world. The US and its slave states can see what China is becoming and they now see China deposing the USA as the boss of the world (sole superpower) in the next 20 years or so.

However; before we get all angry about the Chinese here is a question the American govt and the American People might like to ask themselves.

Who shutdown American industry in the 1980s and the 1990's and exported their engineering capacity and know how to China and gave the industrialisation of China a big boost and set the Chinese economy up to be what it is becoming now?

edit on 8-4-2019 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join