It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With Sec. Nielson gone...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

I am pretty sure that less than 2,000 North Koreans crossed the DMZ last year.. About a day or hours at the US border.
edit on 8-4-2019 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That's OK, still commemorates who was DHS Sec when that part when up. Sec. Nielson did a great job for America, but it is clear she cared entirely too much what you all thought and the new Sec. will serve even better.

First step is bringing back zero tolerance. Parents who continue to inflict separation on their families simply to come here should then be boarded on an aircraft (with their family of course) and sent 3,000 miles in any direction. And if they make the trek again? Put them with the next plane load.

We're full. For illegal aliens anyhow. Legal immigrants and Americans? Plenty of space

By the way plenty of more plaques to commemorate our Zero Tolerance DHS Secretary coming on board. This is the very same individual who ordered the use of CS gas on the hordes last November. Quite a good choice for relentless but equal enforcement of our law.

edit on 4/8/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Planned in advance: The Head of the Secret Service is leaving..

U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph ‘Tex’ Alles is stepping down from his post, sources tell Fox News, in the latest shake-up at the Department of Homeland Security following outgoing Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s resignation.

Sources told Fox News Monday that Alles was told 10 days ago to "prepare an exit plan," in a signal that a transition in leadership at the Department of Homeland Security was imminent. Alles was told that he should be prepared to leave his post as head of the Secret Service as part of that transition.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Hopefully Trump appoints someone much, much tougher on illegal immigration to take her place. I was a big fan of Sec. Nielson and she served this country admirably, but she caved far too often to public pressure IMO

Here is to hoping we bring back zero tolerance, as a start.

As someone smarter than me once said, "We've only begun to fight."

From what I have been reading, she was simply following the law that Trump wanted her to not follow.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
May Nielsen be tormented for the rest of her life by the screams of children ripped from their mother’s arms and locked in a cage.

And, I hope everyone involved with this brutality gets judged by the International Criminal Court.

Anyone who supports the child separation policy has no conscience or any capacity for empathy. It is a sickness of the soul.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

ICC

Your precious Obama can be up first then

News flash, any time a criminal is put in jail they are separated from their children. It isn't brutality it is a function of common sense. We can't release the kids to just anybody and we can't put them on the streets. Where are they supposed to go, I ask?

If YOU had kids and were arrested this very second for some crime, what do you think would happen to them if you didn't have family/relatives who were willing to look after them? They would go into state custody pending adjudication

I *fully* support zero tolerance and think we need to ramp up those efforts. Parents who willingly subject their kids to that trip and the risks are to blame, not the government for doing its job and making sure they are looked after while their criminal parents await a return trip back home at our expense.

May Nielsen be tormented for the rest of her life by the screams of children ripped from their mother’s arms and locked in a cage.

Hyperbole. Somehow I think she sleeps just fine at night. Same as every other LEO that arrested a mother/father and had no choice but to turn the kids over to social services This is no different, not a new policy and makes logical sense

Stop breaking our damn laws if you don't like the consequences. Plenty of other countries are willing to take them in, so they can go there. We don't need or want them here. Only LEGAL immigrants who can contribute something to our country, not mooch off our citizen-funded welfare programs or take citizen/authorized resident's jobs

I don't care about some other country's people or their problems, point blank. Stop coming here, we're full to illegal aliens. Legal immigrants there is plenty of room for. But we're about 10,000,000 people overweight on illegal foreign nationals who thought they could just waltz on in without our consent.

I thought "no means no" to you people

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Stop breaking our damn laws if you don't like the consequences.

Tell that to Homeland Security and the Trump Administration!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Stop breaking our damn laws if you don't like the consequences.

Tell that to Homeland Security and the Trump Administration!

Man, some people just don't get it. They scream about Trump "breaking laws" but won't scream about the laws that were broken before Trump got into office. That is so hypocritical. Please define your exact stance on breaking the law. I want to see it in writing so that you can't weasel out of it later on.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Please define your exact stance on breaking the law.

My stance? Breaking the law is generally bad and runs contrary to our social agreements. When the government and government officials ignore, violate or try to circumvent the law, it runs contrary to social trust.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Equip these Babies to the U.S. Border Patrol , then See How Many " Insurgents " Cross that " Red Line " .......Problem Solved . First Rounds Over their Heads , the Rest Dead Aim .............

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yessir

LE will escalate their response to resistance in any other instance of criminal activity. If a residential burglar doesn't surrender to beat cops, they will call for backup. If multiple officers can't gain compliance, they will request SRT. Things continue to escalate until it is under control

Same as with the force escalation continuum. Although the subject ultimately determines the officer's responses, police are trained to escalate/deescalate as necessary to gain compliance from the subject in order to control the scene and protect the public and themselves

This is no different, except we have thousands and thousands pouring into the country as we speak

It is absolutely out of control, invited here by the same treasonous garbage that cause all the other problems here

Great reply Love the video of that 134

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So you oppose illegal alien entry and believe LE should gain compliance like any other situation...?

Otherwise... Dems have zero credibility to ever complain about anyone breaking any laws. Hell you all encouraged those illegal aliens to come here

We don't have any room for them. Legal immigrants, yes. American babies being born here? Yes. Not illegal aliens that flaunt our laws and cause so much strife among the actual people who belong here.

We. Don't. Want. Them.
edit on 4/8/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Oh my God, the hyperbole is past your boot tops. If illegals don't want to have their children "ripped from their arms" then simply stay TF home in their own GD country. Simple as that. Decisions have consequences and it is well past time that the consequences for violating the sovereignty of the United States and ignoring our border laws carried more pain than the alternative, that being illegal aliens staying TF home.

I support it and more. Is my soul "sick?" Nah, but your soul seems to have a serious case of the overdramatic doormat syndrome.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Please define your exact stance on breaking the law.

My stance? Breaking the law is generally bad and runs contrary to our social agreements. When the government and government officials ignore, violate or try to circumvent the law, it runs contrary to social trust.

When illegals ignore, violate, or try to circumvent entry laws, the social trust will eventually upside their damn heads. We've reached that point. If the government doesn't act, Americans will... and we all know how that will ultimately end. Enforce the GD border. Build the wall high as the clouds, then add another 10 feet to it... and just for good measure, electrify that bitch. Time for an end to the fun and games of our southern (crappy) "neighbors" at our (US taxpayers') expense.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I think that Trump thinking that he should circumvent, violate or ignore the courts and/or federal and international law to punish illegal immigrant law breakers is hypocritical and ironic.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
April 9, 2019

It's good to see that President Trump is not waiting for our "do nothing" Congress fix the growing crisis at our southern border.

Like President Trump, Stephen Miller is determined to do what's best for America and Americans, even if it isn't politically correct, or if it causes economic pain for a short time.

White House adviser Stephen Miller is finally taking charge of the Trump administration’s immigration priorities as Kirstjen Nielsen, General John Kelly’s former aide, resigned from the top post at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Border hawk Kris Kobach is seen as a leading contender to replace Nielsen as Miller consolidates his grip on the border crisis. But Kobach could also be relegated to an invented “border czar” role with unclear duties. The United States is currently under invasion, with George Soros money financing the invading caravan organizers.

Ken Cuccinelli, an avowed NeverTrumper during Trump’s political rise, is also inexplicably being discussed as a candidate for a top border-related position.

A handful of DHS bureaucrats are following Nielsen out the door, as well as the director of the Secret Service, whom Trump personally ordered gone.

“Replacing the USSS director signals that immigration hardliner Stephen Miller is gaining more leverage in the White House,” the Daily Mail reports.

Good. Miller is not only a poetic speechwriter for President Trump, but also one of the few Trump administration officials who exist mostly outside of the incompetent bureaucracy displayed by the large majority of the American government.
More at: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now our wannabe dictator has his dime-store Wilhelm Frick. But it's not like the Trump administration is spoiling for a national emergency. Pffftt... Perish the thought! That would be so unethical! Why, you could say it would be downright horrible in the wake of the DHS bloodbath for inexperienced Trump hacks to run Homeland Security.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

REALITY TIME!: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So it seems you do not support open borders and oppose illegal immigration? Not legal immigration mind you, I say let those who want to follow our laws and be a part of our society come in by the boatload. Legal immigrants built this country and I want to continue bringing them in en masse

I assume the vast numbers crossing illegally or fraudulently claiming asylum (ie: for reasons other than fleeing state violence) also troubles you?

In that instance, it is clear *something* has got to be done and I do not claim to have the answer to it but the current system has not only failed it is being exploited by the truckloads

What would your solution be?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

He is not "spoiling" for anything. Is Trump making illegal aliens come here by the thousands every damn day to enter our country illegally or attempt to defraud the asylum courts by claiming asylum for reasons other than fleeing State persecution/State violence? Of course not. He is telling them "Do not come!"

I thought "no means no" and all that? Why doesn't that apply to illegal aliens?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join