It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With Sec. Nielson gone...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hopefully Trump appoints someone much, much tougher on illegal immigration to take her place. I was a big fan of Sec. Nielson and she served this country admirably, but she caved far too often to public pressure IMO

Here is to hoping we bring back zero tolerance, as a start.

As someone smarter than me once said, "We've only begun to fight."

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Potus said Kevin McAleenan, the current U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner will take over now.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I've been hearing that large numbers of illegals have been caught, but released back into the inner country under her watch.

We need somone TOUGHER for this invasion.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Excellent! He deployed CS gas at the border last November.

Hopefully he will crack down significantly harder than Nielson and not cave under impotent public pressure and a few "activists" doing their activist-ing stuff

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Any patriot could do the job. If I took the position all you would hear from me is NO NO NO & F'n NO. Nobody comes into this country illegally. Hows the pay?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
With Sec. Nielson gone...

... perhaps active duty military will be the only solution 😎

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Exactly! I want a moat. with pirahanas and gators. and then a mine field ...

No means freaking no ! Not maybe if you`ve got a kid, but NO. No kid, no nothing ! Seperated from your kids issue? Shoulda thought about that before breaking into our country. Not my damn problem.

MAGA
edit on 7-4-2019 by dragonlover12 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

I lived near in the Chilean-Peruvian border many years ago. There is a strip of land in the desert between both countries called "Tierra de Nadie" (Nobody's land), They have mine fields there with very clear signs warning about it. People don't walk around that area as you can guess.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
Exactly! I want a moat. with pirahanas and gators. and then a mine field ...

No means freaking no ! Not maybe if you`ve got a kid, but NO. No kid, no nothing ! Seperated from your kids issue? Shoulda thought about that before breaking into our country. Not my damn problem.

MAGA
Don't know if you're sarcastic or not, but, YEAH.

Come in the legal way, work for it, like my wifes family, who of which earnes their green cards, the ceremony was really neat.

Nobody has an issue with immigration, we have a really BAD ISSUE WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Bai Bai pretty lady.

*shrugs*

Close the borders.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Exactly!

This is precisely the kind of extreme measures that are needed

If one group is made an example of the others will be too terrified to follow them. In any other situation, when people (regardless of the size of their group) flaunt the law and disregard law enforcement, the situation is escalated until it is under control

I agree with these measures and with xuenchen, that active duty military deployment (in the >100,000 range) on the border (or even a few hundred yards into Mexico) is a great solution

It is getting to the point where our government is showing how weak it is, and will force paramilitaries to do their job for them. And liberal democrats will have nobody to thank but themselves.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Bai Bai pretty lady.

*shrugs*

Close the borders.

100%

I was pretty butt - hurt when our guy punted the border closing for another year. But, I just assume he has a reason for what he is doing (or not doing, in this case) and will trust the man and trust the plan

He hasn't let the US down yet, despite Guinness record breaking opposition to his efforts

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ann Coulter...she would be perfect fit for the position.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No sarcasm at all !!!

I honestly wish we had control over the borders--- not one should be able to come in for any reason until our own house is in order.

We should be able to defend our country from "breaking and entering" at least as well as we can defend our homes. By whatever means necessary.

I really don`t have a problem with legal immigration. I just think that until we have solved the problems that already exist here with citizens , we should pause bringing anyone else in.

I wish Trump hadn`t backed down on closing the border for as long as necessary.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Yeah, I've been hearing that large numbers of illegals have been caught, but released back into the inner country under her watch.

We need somone TOUGHER for this invasion.

The "shelters" where the U.S. keeps immigrants while they await a court hearing are over 280% of rated capacity. You'd have riots, diseases, rapes, etc.. if you keep squeezing in more immigrants. (Legal and Illegal immigrants are kept together, BTW)

In the current environment, it's almost an impossible task to be Homeland Security secretary. Congress is totally dysfunctional. And without Congress's approval, you can't construct new shelters. So you have to give the overflow immigrants a few bucks, and turn them loose.

So many are trying to get in, that "wait times" for regular business and cargo carriers at the border is now up to 10 hours! They're running out of gas while in line. It's horrible!

Secretary Nielsen said, "# it!". I'm going to work in the bustling private sector, where real the real MONEY is.
edit on Sun Apr 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
This is precisely the kind of extreme measures that are needed.

If one group is made an example of, the others will be too terrified to follow them. In any other situation, when people (regardless of the size of their group) flaunt the law and disregard law enforcement, the situation is escalated until it is under control.

Nielsen's assistant said yesterday that Trump/Sessions thought the Zero Tolerance Child-Separation thing would reduce the number of family units attempting to enter the USA illegally. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "It didn't work".

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Nielson was a NWO Shill , the President just got Rid of another SWAMP Creature ....Hurray !

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I knew as soon as I saw the plaque that Trump had ceromoniusly installed at the border on Friday that it was already outdated and expired.

edit on 7-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The Irony 😆😆

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The real plaque will be gold, 5 feet tall wide and and imbedded in the iron wall.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join