It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb lies trump says...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You have also succeeded in letting everyone know, without a shadow of a doubt whatsoever, that you believe people should be forced to agree with you, or at least accept your "enlightened" position without question, when you don't like a politician. We all know that fleabit believes that they know better than the rest of the country what is best for us. We get that too. Another thing we get is that fleabit thinks that the law only applies to those he thinks it should apply to, and that the law should be used, regardless of how much it has to be reinterpreted or twisted, to accomplish fleabit's goals. We just don't agree with fleabit.

you just quoted every trump supporter on this site without knowing it.

Honestly that is pretty is funny... you just acted in a condescending way what you and every trump supporter on this site does...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Nonsense

Nowhere in that ridiculous (but a bit funny, admittedly) Meam fill post did you address any of the supposed "lies" he's told

What "lies" has Trump told again?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

you are right...The fact that our president does not have the moral character to not lie is no big deal.... Go lie to your boss....you arenot the president... lie to your wife... lie to your friends....

You are now a liar

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Except that is a lie. Liberals have that "open minded" don't question what I say or I will attack you. I have seen Trump supporters asking non stop for evidence. Only a TDS liberal would think that is demanding agreement.

I don't like Trump, and would never support him. I do not support people, I support policies. Obama constantly said he was going to do one thing, and then he actively supported policies that did the opposite. Show me Trump doing that, where he is intentionally lying to his base. For instance saying he wants to strengthen the border, and then he is writing policies with the intention to weaken it.

I know you liberals think asking for evidence is "not questioning", but to the rest of the world it is.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

JB...duuuude ... wait one ..
can you, as an invisible armchair Trump Warrior
put one hand on your heart, the other on the bible
and the third one ... wherever
whilst humming in your head

"Oh, say can you see,
by the dawn's hmm hmmg light
What so proudly we hhhmmed
at the twilight's last hhming? "

Do you seriously believe that Trump represents that american ideal ?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Another "lie" was Trump saying Obama refused to turn over documents. And he is right. Multiple times on different issues Obama refused to comply. Fast and Furious where he claimed Executive privilege, Benghazi, whenever he decided he didn't want to, he didn't. And Obama was never personally attacked by Congress like Trump is being.

The heart of Trump's statement is true, the only real difference is that Trump himself is the target of Democrats, where Republicans targeted Obama policies and mistakes.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Can you seriously not state what lies Trump has made about policies or anything that matters? You liberals do love to attack anyone who doesn't agree with you, lot's of adhoms flying from the left.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did i pull your chain ?
Nope, didn't think so

edit on 9-4-2019 by Cassi3l because: Nope, didn't think so

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

What "lies" has Trump told again?

well i started with his father was born in germany...Hesaid it...he was not... born in new york. .

www.usatoday.com...

trump claims to fund great lakes initiative after fighting for it for 30 years after his budget cuts it
www.usatoday.com...

there is two... so i beat your 'you can keep your doctor" by 100% on the great lakes, there is video claiming that he has funded it after fighting for funding for 30 years... he said it at a Grand Rapids MI rally. The Great lakes initiative has been around for 9 years and Obama funded it every year. Straight up lie that he did not have to lie about.

There is the wind mill noise causing cancer.... should we be concerned? Lots of science on global warming you guys reject, but trump says wind mill noise causes cancer, should we heed his warnings? or is that a lie? seriously?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Your inability to post a rebuttal is the only reply I need.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The heart of Trump's statement is true, the only real difference is that Trump himself is the target of Democrats, where Republicans targeted Obama policies and mistakes.

A meeting with trumps campaign and Russians does not deserve looking into?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Did i pull your chain ?

nope why?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Only a rabid TDS liberal would think Trump talking about his family being from Germany, and his family is from Germany, as being a lie.

Trump said he was going to fund the great lakes initiative in 2019. Can you show me him not doing that? He was against fully funding it, then he listened to why it should be fully funded, and changed his mind and funded it and said he supported doing it. I don't see the lie.

Money doesn't grow on trees, the unfortunate reality is things that you support and would like to be funded may not be.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There's a dearth of double crossed and 'let's be sureism''
here

Reported April 4th (of this year !)

During an April 2 speech to the National Republican Congressional Committee, President Donald Trump once again attacked wind power, falsely claiming that noise from turbines causes cancer and that turbines sink property values by 75 percent. Both claims are unsubstantiated.

We're at about 6 or 7 lies per day
could be crap or 'old people's problems'

Gogol can be your friend sometimes...
use it wisely
whilst it lasts

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

you are right...The fact that our president does not have the moral character to not lie is no big deal.... Go lie to your boss....you arenot the president... lie to your wife... lie to your friends....

You are now a liar

Man I recall those days when it was revealed that Clinton actually did have sex with that woman despite having assured us all he did not under oath, and every media outlet in the country rushed to assure us that sometimes telling little white lies is no big deal, can actually be beneficial ...
edit on 9-4-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

That fake news propaganda was already looked into. There was no meeting. The whole investigation is built on lies. I love how you talk about lies and ignore the ones you don't like and hype up the ones you do like. Want to see lies that matter?

The senators said media outlets then seized on the fragments to report a "Campaign official suggested 'low level' staff should go to Russia." However, they said the full emails -- obtained from the Trump campaign -- tell a different story.

“In full context, the emails in question actually show that the Trump Campaign wanted someone 'low level' to decline these types of invitations,” Grassley and Graham wrote in the letter to Barr.

www.foxnews.com...

The entire Russian collusion is a farce and has been since day 1.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Show me real lies. Like when Obama specifically requested the wording of the NDAA that stated "no US citizen on US soil could be detained indefinitely" be removed, then acted like he had no idea it was changed and said he would veto it. The Democrat he threw under the bus publicly said the change was made after Obama's white house requested it. Obama didn't veto it.

That's a lie. Saying your dad was born in Germany, when he was conceived there and your family is in fact from Germany is not a lie.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

. Show me Trump doing that, where he is intentionally lying to his base. For instance saying he wants to strengthen the

OK... He has a health care plan... He said that in the 2016 election. He actually said more than "he has a health care plan"
pretty sure it was along the lines of the best health care plan

So they failed to repeal and replace Obama care for the last 12 years... despite many tries. If he tried now, it (he) would fail again. He knows that. So he is using the 2020 election and health care repeal as a political tool. He does not have an answer. He is using his lie to gain support from his base to repeal and replace obama care.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So he said he would repeal and replace, he tried to do exactly that .. so he's a liar.

DERP. Seriously, TDS is real.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply tloveo: OccamsRazor04

For.The.Love.Of.whatever..
Once 'n' fer only, okay,
co's it's you, Occam

You CAN read, right, i know u kan ?
Click here for Trump lies and ...maybe titties too

We're good ?
Okay?

Why spend your time trying to refute and justify
uncomfortable truths about Trump's lies ?

Maybe you're just trolling...
Just saying, no need to reply

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join