It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb lies trump says...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Where were you when the dumb lies were coming from clinton or obama? Wait, those weren't dumb distractions. They were serious lies about serious things that genuinely injured this nation and its people. You focus your ire on frivolous rambling of little consequence and ignore the blatant destructive assault on truth and sensibility exacted upon each and every one of us.

Well played.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Did you know that they create Electro-Magnetic fields because they are creating power? Like a substation or a power line. It is no different. You are just harnessing the energy from wind.

Look up EMF and Luekemia. I find it odd that the more prevelent 'wind power' has become the 'safer' we are told as good little sheep it is.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Where were you when the dumb lies were coming from clinton or obama? Wait, those weren't dumb distractions. They were serious lies about serious things that genuinely injured this nation and its people. You focus your ire on frivolous rambling of little consequence and ignore the blatant destructive assault on truth and sensibility exacted upon each and every one of us.

Well played.

So lets talk lies... We can say "biggest crowd ever" and get triggered like the left, or we can say things like " you can keep your doctor", "I'll have the most transparent Government ever", or say lies that cost 1000s of America lives, 10,000s of life long injuries, waste trillions, so on and so on, and get only crickets from the left...

So liberals only want to talk about Trump's showmanship that he exaggerates much of what he talks about, but it is things with little or no consequences. When Trump kills 1000 Americans or cost trillions with lies then we can all actually have something to talk about.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ownbestenemy

So you dont want to actually engage the lies then? Just say he is?

I found it and yes it is silly. Just as silly when I used to claim that I was related to Sam Houston...or that my dad was an only child. All of which isnt true but was based on my family lore.

How about something he said that is detrimental to his ability to be president?

what he said in Helsinki, that was broadcast live all over the world, should have triggered immediate impeachment......when you say that you believe a former KGB officer (now leader of Russia) over the advice of ALL OF THE U.S. INTELLENGIENCE AGENCIES....... then the president no longer represents America, he represents Russia....simple as that.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That affordable health care act was an extremely flawed piece of legislation. If you recall, when Obama took office the country was in a financial shambles from all of the real estate bubbles that had burst and people were freeking out.
The over all concern at that time was ''omg'' we have hit another great depression and we will never come out of it.
Remember that?

Obama wanted to assure health care for uninsured Americans. He attempted to let both parties work together on issues like health care but the Republicans were doing their ''obstructionist'' thing at that point and offering no help what so ever in forming a bipartisan package even though one that was put forth by the DEms was almost a picture image of a health care bill written by Romney when he was governor.

So Obama turned to the insurance companies to use their lobbying power to sway legislators and what we go was that abomination some call Obama Care.

I never ever thought that that program was the best we could do, nor that it would last as it seemed to me to be too much give away to insurance companies. But, that is what got passed after much fighting over even that .

So yes, I was disappointed by how many people could not keep their doctors when the practical exercise of that program showed itself. Likewise it was disappointing when members either defended or deflected from that issue in discussions on this site.

However, that was not the theme of this thread, rehashing the falsehoods of past administrations. The theme of this thread was Trump and the ever pervasive flow of falsehoods that flow directly from his brain and into the public sphere.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Likewise it was disappointing when members either defended or deflected from that issue in discussions on this site.

Thank you, that is admirable.
As far as the theme of the thread, I was commenting on what was being said about how people were reacting to the thread.... which you brought up.
You were pointing the finger at one tribe, when in fact both tribes do the same thing.
Similar to politicians lying.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I found it and yes it is silly. Just as silly when I used to claim that I was related to Sam Houston...or that my dad was an only child. All of which isnt true but was based on my family lore.

what he said in Helsinki, that was broadcast live all over the world, should have triggered immediate impeachment......when you say that you believe a former KGB officer (now leader of Russia) over the advice of ALL OF THE U.S. INTELLENGIENCE AGENCIES....... then the president no longer represents America, he represents Russia....simple as that.

Just listen carefully to your reasoning. It starts with "what he said", and by your estimation, "what he said" can be elevated to high crimes and misdemeanors deserving of impeachment. I'm sorry, but you guys have deviated so far from reality that any of your complaints about Trump's "lies" is laughable.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Trolling is a tactic to elicit emotion whereby he's then gotcha at a huge advantage. This is how business ventures are won and lost. Looks like it's working in the political realms as well. Look how ballistic so many are. Just hilarious.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Well played.

So lets talk lies... We can say "biggest crowd ever" and get triggered like the left, or we can say things like " you can keep your doctor", "I'll have the most transparent Government ever", or say lies that cost 1000s of America lives, 10,000s of life long injuries, waste trillions, so on and so on, and get only crickets from the left...

So liberals only want to talk about Trump's showmanship that he exaggerates much of what he talks about, but it is things with little or no consequences. When Trump kills 1000 Americans or cost trillions with lies then we can all actually have something to talk about.

One thing anti-Trumpers will never speak about are his truths, instead focussing on his inaccuracies, conspiracy theories, and gaffes, all of which they put under the nonsensical heading of "lies". I don't think they are lying by omission. I think they are largely ignorant of the vast majority of what he speaks about, preferring to have the anti-Trump media fill in the blanks for them.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We're not sycophants of the man, we just like our freedoms.

Reading the vast majority of the posts on here lately.. this line made me chuckle. The vast majority of the posters on here lately would eat a pile of Trump's sh*t and ask for seconds... ATS has become a right-wing echo chamber. It is the main reason I don't come here much anymore except for the occasional post that is about an actual conspiracy... the rest of the posts I can find on Drudge before they get posted here.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: ownbestenemy

It would be useful to lay them out and how they are lies so we can have a discussion about them.

yeah that would be nice wouldnt it...OK... His Father was born in Germany.... Lets start with that ok? there is thousands we can go through, but ok

I could say that my great grandmother marched the trail of tears, and be truthful doing so. A geneologist may declare me a liar, as what i refer to as my "great grandmother" is really no relation at all. After my grandmother died, her husbands uncle raised my dad with his wife. His wife, who i call "grandma", has no relationship to me whatsoever other than being the woman I called grandma (and everything that goes with it).

My point being: we all have these family stories that may not be completely true. But its the family stories we still share and pass down.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

THOUGHT POLICE ALERT!!!

After 2 year of intelligence lying to the press to "get Trump" i believe next to nothing of what they say. Add to that how badly they blew Libya and 9/11...not to mention how wrong they were proven to be about Trump....i'd have to ask what sane person would believe anything they say.

LOL, impeachment. Make sure you GET TRUMP. LMAO.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok with his lies? Yet the only one presented was about his father being born in Germany (which I had not heard before today from this thread so what is to say it is not made up by some demon rat on here. I did not vote for Trump but I do recognize the good he has done, like all the high level pedo arrests for starters, do you favor peophiles over the president of the USA? did you ever think that since the indoctrination system (educational but I call it truthfully) has literally dumbed down this country to the point that if he did not lie no one could comprehend what he was talking about? Still waiting for another lie other than the one I did not here before following this thread which I have not checked out because frankly wgaf? I was at a party a few months ago where I was asked which past president did I think who could do a better job than Trump my response was JFK. Every president since that coupdetat technically is not representative of the people since we have been under deep state rule since then. Do I care if the one man with ball big enough to attack the ones who killed our country lies??? No f no. Too many simpletons have been brainwashed by years and years of propaganda that makes telling them the truth an attack on their intelligence and believe me no one likes being told they are brainwashed buffoons and get even more upset when you provide facts and evidence to back it up. FTR I voted for peace not a pos and the only candidate who ranon a platform that was for peace, meaning not either branch of bankers party, but hey like I said Trump is slowly gaining my respect and if he actually locks up the traitor Clinton he will have my vote in 2020. Enjoy dealing with your tds most likely brought on by a case of hiliarhea, I can look at myself in the mirror everyday and have a clear conscience. If you voted for Hiliarhea then how can you as she is the most murderous candidate we have had run since Andrew Jackson and probably even worse than him. Who carees about her treasonous acts as sos right its not Trump orange man bad right? Wrong she was the most evil candidate I have ever had the misfortune of listening too in my 43 years on this planet.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We're not sycophants of the man, we just like our freedoms.

Reading the vast majority of the posts on here lately.. this line made me chuckle. The vast majority of the posters on here lately would eat a pile of Trump's sh*t and ask for seconds... ATS has become a right-wing echo chamber. It is the main reason I don't come here much anymore except for the occasional post that is about an actual conspiracy... the rest of the posts I can find on Drudge before they get posted here.

I find it odd that so many trump supporters will tolerate his lies, but would divorce their wives or husbands for that same type of lying. And his rally supporters cheer his lies; not the country I grew up in where "character" actually meant something....

I have a hard time believing anything a trump supporter says, if they feel the need to defend the twitter in chief....
edit on 8-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So what have we learned OP?

Trump lies are ok because other people lied - because thats what politicians do.

Trump lies like those other politicians - so hes like those other politicians, but we voted for him because he wasnt a politician. In addition, I dont listen to the other political party becuase they lie. I dont believe what they says because they lie, and anyone who says Trump lies is a liar, because Trump doesnt "really" lie.

Read that # out loud and your brain segfaults.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Horsecrap. Character has never mattered in politics. You grew up during a time that the president and his buddies were lying to the American people in a post Gulf of Tonkin world.

You can find volumes written in days past about how poorly people thought of their politicians. Don't act like Trump somehow managed to sully some virgin white field of virtue in DC.

LMAO

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: ownbestenemy

Context for those that arent in the know. Did he claim his father was born in Germany?

yeah.. i can link it lol.... just one of many lies if you want to see
lol

Lol, you're failing lol you're own thread lol. lol

lol? or do I mean REEEEEEEEEEEEE...

I forget these days.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
So what have we learned OP?

Trump lies are ok because other people lied - because thats what politicians do.

Trump lies like those other politicians - so hes like those other politicians, but we voted for him because he wasnt a politician. In addition, I dont listen to the other political party becuase they lie. I dont believe what they says because they lie, and anyone who says Trump lies is a liar, because Trump doesnt "really" lie.

Read that # out loud and your brain segfaults.

Trump lies like all humans.

Even worse, his political opponents like to call things a "lie" when they aren't, thus muddying up the picture.

The reality: if you think anyone who wants the power of the Oval Office is a "good person" you are naive and bound to be let down one day.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

But he was right when he said he could not trust his own government....right? I looked at that as a job that he would be able to believe Putin over his own people and it was proven true.

All in how we look at the context I believe.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So if I said I would give you a million dollars tax free but I was a Trump supporter you would not believe me? Check that logic you are using...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join