It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb lies trump says...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: olaru12

The National Review is a neocon rag.

I love seeing liberals and neocons marching in lockstep.

You can do better than that...ole #19

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Yeah, AOC says stupid stuff, and I find it hilarious. I don't get so angry I froth at the mouth over it. AOC is an endless stream of comedy. Learn to laugh at Trump. You'll feel better about it.

I'm guessing I'm not going to get the answer to that question which was:

Should we not care when Trump lies? Obama lied too, should we not care about that either?

There it is again for ya, don't worry about having double standards, it's the internet, no one cares.

Trump is an endless stream of comedy, the people that make endless threads about AOC yet complain that Trump gets blasted endlessly because of the stupid # he says are an endless stream of comedy.

The funniest are the people that line up to defend Trump as if they were sleeping with him. Its amusing, watching a bunch of likely poor people defend Trump - MAGA.

LOL.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

Yeah, AOC says stupid stuff, and I find it hilarious. I don't get so angry I froth at the mouth over it. AOC is an endless stream of comedy. Learn to laugh at Trump. You'll feel better about it.

Should we not care when Trump lies? Obama lied too, should we not care about that either?

There it is again for ya, don't worry about having double standards, it's the internet, no one cares.

Trump is an endless stream of comedy, the people that make endless threads about AOC yet complain that Trump gets blasted endlessly because of the stupid # he says are an endless stream of comedy.

The funniest are the people that line up to defend Trump as if they were sleeping with him. Its amusing, watching a bunch of likely poor people defend Trump - MAGA.

LOL.

All you guys really have are criticisms of his speech and other pieces of snobbery. That’s fine. But that it mirrors almost exactly the rhetoric of the corporate orthodoxy is frightening.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe

LOL.

All you guys really have are criticisms of his speech and other pieces of snobbery. That’s fine. But that it mirrors almost exactly the rhetoric of the corporate orthodoxy is frightening.

"You guys"....look at that. He's so far up in you that you're reduced to binary thinking.

Scary stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Our alternative was a woman who told us 30,000 deleted emails were only about yoga and weddings.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

LOL.

"You guys"....look at that. He's so far up in you that you're reduced to binary thinking.

Scary stuff.

Yes, you guys. Let me know when one of you can muster an original thought without referring to your ideological handlers.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: tinner07

but do any of you trump supporters worry about what the president is saying?

Do you have your head so far up his his ass that you let him get away with his lies?
If this is how you're going to speak to others right off the bat, then expect the answers you're looking for, jerk.

Whether or not any of his policies have helped or hurt our country, I want to know, do you trump supporters find it OK that he lies about everything?

...and yet they're baffled as to why their party is perceived the way it is by so many.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Like when Trump said "If you like your dr., you can keep them".

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

LOL.

Scary stuff.

Yes, you guys. Let me know when one of you can muster an original thought without referring to your ideological handlers.

Hey lets roleplay a bit, Ill pretend I'm Trump, when I say jump, you say how high #boi

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Our alternative was a woman who told us 30,000 deleted emails were only about yoga and weddings.

But i thought politicians lying didn't matter?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

LOL.

Scary stuff.

Hey lets roleplay a bit, Ill pretend I'm Trump, when I say jump, you say how high #boi

Role play? Here’s a DNC script. Let’s pretend Trump is a Manchurian candidate. Should be easy for you.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
All things considered, I would rather be lied to by a president doing so to perhaps inflate his ego rather than a president (that almost was) that would lie to sell this country down the river and fill up her bank accounts with the proceeds.

IMHO.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I know this website is full of trump supporters.

ATS is a pretty good cross section of the population, skewed toward Americans, yes, but otherwise a pretty good cross section. If it is full of Trump supporters, then the country is pretty full of Trump supporters.

but do any of you trump supporters worry about what the president is saying?

Yes, I do... but admittedly not nearly as much as you do. It evens out though, since I care about what he does whereas you obviously don't.

Do you have your head so far up his his ass that you let him get away with his lies?

Hoss, I got my head up no one's posterior. I don't work for Donald Trump; he works for me. If he does a good job overall (which so far he seems to be doing) I'll vote for him to continue. If he screws up too much, I'll vote to fire him. Maybe in your world someone who supports a politician only does so because of some emotional bonding fantasy, but here in reality I look at results.

In case you missed it, that indicates it is you who is smelling posterior in the dark, not me.

Whether or not any of his policies have helped or hurt our country, I want to know, do you trump supporters find it OK that he lies about everything?

First of all, I don't care if he talks in freakin' pig latin if he helps the country. Words do not take precedence over actions; actions take precedence over words. You need to figure that out.

Secondly, I clicked on this thread expecting to see a list of these supposed lies that Trump has said... shouldn't be too difficult to come up with a few examples, since according to you he lies about everything. But instead, I see one example: apparently (I didn't hear it, but it's not a big deal regardless) at some point Trump said his father was born in Germany. Oooh! He was off by a generation! His grandfather was born in Germany! Now what exactly does that do to hurt me or the country? Here's a hint: NOTHING!

Heck, if you asked me about my ancestry, I would likely get a generation or so off on some details, even though I have researched my family tree quite well. Does that mean I lie about everything? According to you, it apparently does. If I knew someone who I thought lied about everything, I wouldn't be listening to anything they said... I would consider it useless, probably incorrect information. But you seem quite enamored with listening to every syllable Donald Trump says, even though you claim he lies about everything. Is that some new kind of fetish? Are you getting some kind of pleasure from reading lies?

Here's some advice: you, sir (or madam), just lied. You told a lie because no one lies about everything. For that to happen, Donald Trump would have to be named something other than Donald Trump, because he says his name is Donald Trump and that would be a lie. The lie you just told is malicious; it was intended to hurt someone else out of spite. I have yet to hear Donald Trump tell a malicious lie, so in the grand scheme of things, your lying is far worse that Trump's few white lies.

You also seem to believe that someone who supports a public figure must by necessity support them unconditionally. That is the only reasonable explanation for you to not accept the possibility that support can be conditional. Thus, your support of the politicians you support is not based on anything they do, but simply what they say. I'd bet used car salesmen see you coming a mile away. "No, sir, that yellow stuff under the paint is not because it was a taxi... it's something new: yellow primer. That's why this car is so much more expensive than the one just like it in the next lot."

This thread is a perfect example of the old saying: "Better to remain silent and be thought the fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

We should care, sure. I care much more about what he does not what he says

Do I appreciate being lied to? Even small lies? Never. But I appreciate having someone who treats American Citizens like collectivist property vs. individual Citizens with sovereign unalienable rights far less. The one who lies is an A-hole the one who treats us like their personal property or play-things is an enemy of liberty. Very different things

There are some lines you don't cross and some things government just doesn't have the authority to do. Progressives continually want to cross this line

They drew the line in the sand, not us. We're just lining up on it saying "Not another inch"

That is the reality. No logical Tomfoolery changes that

Trump tells white lies and speaks in a stream of consciousness. Well, I knew I wasn't voting for a saint I was voting for the only candidate running that I felt could save this country. I guess you all shouldn't have ran a protest candidate like Hillary and went for a serious candidate instead

Everything has consequences. If you want to play the game, accept that every choice has a consequence and live with the results - good or bad - of the decisions you make
edit on 4/8/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What Redneck said. I know its the Pit, but some laid out claims would allow us as a whole to examine the claimed lies. I am all for that.

Holding politicians accountable is what the American populace should be doing. If the president has lied that has affected policy in a way, then call it out. If Bush, Obama, Trump or even Washington has said something that drives the path of the country down a path of lies, call it out.

However, you must lay those claims in the public square so we can debate it, not just carry a flag for one side or another.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
I know this website is full of trump supporters. You get your multiple daily snip on dems and can go woot woot go team, get your stars and flags....

but do any of you trump supporters worry about what the president is saying? Do you have your head so far up his his ass that you let him get away with his lies?

Party before country, always and forever!!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

9 times out of 10 the lies are actually true and it's the media lying.

Trump renews attacks on media as ‘the true Enemy of the People’

www.washingtonpost.com... story.html?utm_term=.7dd106ed7e83

What Trump actually said.

The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly.

So when the media is lying non stop about what Trump actually says, I tend to not care too much about what the media reports him saying.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I like all the replies that justify his lying because'' all politicians lie''. When you mentioned the lying about his fathers birth place you go nowhere, as least from what I read

That’s funny.
When Obama was in office and I pointed out his lie about ‘if you want to keep your doctor...’, I had the same line thrown at me by Democrats on this site.
Did you like those replies then?

You and others, a vast multitude of others, continuously point out that falsehood about doctors. But this is not about a past president and his lies but rather about the current president and his lies.
Do you notice how you seemingly automatically assume that because Obama said it it was ok with me, or that I even defend the Democrat Party?

I simply asked if you were ok with that response from Democrats on this website when they used it.
You didn’t answer that question.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

But i thought politicians lying didn't matter?

As you likely voted for her, you tell me. Or find plenty of the people here who voted for her and tell me. Btw, she also told us she keeps a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Here, allow me to assist:

- All politicians lie!
- Obama
- As long as he does what he says, I don't care what he does to get it done
- Pfft, big ol' nothing-burger
- Other people lie so it doesn't matter if Trump does!
- He is just "trolling" people

And many more. I'd say the biggest trait his supporters share are denial, and acceptance of behavior that if it were any Democratic POTUS, they'd be calling for impeachment every other week.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join