It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb lies trump says...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
PURE DILLUSION......

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Do you have your head so far up his his ass that you let him get away with his lies?

This right here tells me all I need to know about you and this thread. You should probably come back down to earth and reevaluate yourself before asking such an asinine question.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
I know this website is full of trump supporters. You get your multiple daily snip on dems and can go woot woot go team, get your stars and flags....

It's all good though... Pretty sure AOC is starting to grow on these Trump fan boys like stockholm syndrome.

She's almost starting to get more threads than Donald does, these days.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

What!???

LOL

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This topic is better than a full set dvd of Tugboat Annie reruns 😎

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Haven't you figured it out yet?

Trump does things to automatically trigger the hate bunch and keep them corralled 😎

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump does things to automatically trigger the hate bunch and keep them corralled 😎

Is that an admission of guilt? Either way you pretty much nailed it!
And I cringed typing that just so ya know. I really dislike agreeing with you but you are correct XUE.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

trumps lies remind me ever so much as the dork in high school that was always bragging how many chicks he bangs and how fast his Ford falcon was; pointless, transparent and very goofy, to the point of mockery.

www.politifact.com...

But the more I observe trumps behavior and speech, I'm convinced he is suffering from the onset of dementia. More to be pitied actually.

www.quora.com...
edit on 7-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You know what?

No. I don't care. I care about what is happening. Actions speak louder than words.

I actually don't run around with my nose so deep up the President's Twitter than I run off breathlessly to fact check everything he Tweets like you apparently do.

So who is actually obsessed with the president? Me or you?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I second that Ketsuko!

I don't spend my every waking minute parsing every word he says trying to catch him in a lie.

When he comes up with a whopper the likes of, "If you like your Dr. you can keep your Dr." or promises the "most transparent administration in history" or lies about not knowing the SOS was using a unsecured server to transmit classified material despite the fact that he actually was emailing the SOS at that private unsecured email address and server.

Well, then I probably will not be happy at all with him.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The guy talks a lot, and in almost all his weird rallies and rants he lies multiple times.

He just pushes single narratives so much so people believe it. Currently he's attempting to make the Meuller report look like it's nothing so it doesn't get fully released. But wait, wasn't he asking for it to be released?
He was even called out by the guy who testified against Nixon for being a lazy president who can't read or comprehend reading important files and document and would rather get his information from a third party.

The guy is a chronic liar, and uses his lies to create a whirl poor of a mess. And he knows it. People who pay attention notice it, people who don't gobble up his BS. It's a brilliant plan, just drive the idea that the media are liars, all the while you just lie about stuff to make you look good, and people won't question you because all you had to do was demonize the outlets to the public that they are wrong... hmmm
edit on 7-4-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
May you find the confidence you seek before self-destructing.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Just wrote a thread yesterday where I was pissed at Trump at the idea of raising gas taxes by 25 cents a gallon.

I just like lower taxes, higher employment, a strong border, and stay away from my guns.

We're not sycophants of the man, we just like our freedoms.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

but do any of you trump supporters worry about what the president is saying? Do you have your head so far up his his ass that you let him get away with his lies?

Have you ever stopped and thought long enough, that maybe you're the one with your head up your ass. Food for thought. All I ever hear from you is Trump bashing. I don't ever hear you calling out your own party for their lies. I see a hell of a lot more corruption and deceit in the Dem party than I do in the GOP or Trump. Apparently your bias doesn't allow you to see it.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I definitely didn't like when he lied to get us into that endless Middle East war....

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Our last election was between lying trump and a woman that deleted 30k emails "with a towel" and smashed cell phones...

Yeah I have a problem with him, but I can't say the other one exactly sets my mind at ease.

He's the lesser of two evils.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You know what?

No. I don't care. I care about what is happening. Actions speak louder than words.

I actually don't run around with my nose so deep up the President's Twitter than I run off breathlessly to fact check everything he Tweets like you apparently do.

So who is actually obsessed with the president? Me or you?

Let me get this straight, you dont care when an elected offical lies - or is it only Trump that can lie?
Obama? What about his lies? All good?

I find it strange when one member a political party will point to the other political party and screech "ur everything wrong with 'murica durrr' yet are complicit with elected leaders lying to them.

I guess the irony is lost.

Many people professed to voting for Trump because he "isn't a politician" - but now hes esxcused for his lies because....all policitians lie.

What?

Its obvious the man lies so much because he wants to be liked - there are likely some deep rooted issues that causes him to be that way and its probably mean to poke fun at him for it but its the internet.

Who actually gives a damn...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just wrote a thread yesterday where I was pissed at Trump at the idea of raising gas taxes by 25 cents a gallon.

I just like lower taxes, higher employment, a strong border, and stay away from my guns.

We're not sycophants of the man, we just like our freedoms.

I have mad respect for you man. That thread you made was top notch and was also very revealing for those willing to look at that subject in a sensible manner.
I personally think Trump is a funny dumb dude but I do agree with lots of his policies. He has done some really good things for our country but also some that I question.
He does lie often and I find it funny when the far left freak out like it’s the end of the world.
I have personally lost all faith in gubment but really love watching people freak out or blindly follow. It brings me great pleasure.
Also on a side note I really admire that he sticks to his guns in regards to going bald. Tbh that combover is amazing and he still rocks it though it’s obvious. Kudos to him man!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

You've got it right.

Trumps "lies" are not affecting the well being of the Citizenry (other than turning some into mental cases) 😎

The zer0Bama's lies however, DID affect the majority of Citizens (Same goes for the Clintons' lies) 😎

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join